SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:29 pm

The 5 seconds with Cassie and Colton was the best part of the show. I’ll enjoy watching them, and how a non traditional ending will work this season... but everything else, snooze fest.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dxe4cmPVYAAIXLY
Bachelor Party @BachPartyPod
We see you stirring that pot, Heather. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/CJVZhaJMly
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachPartyPod
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:52 pm

SeekAny wrote:The 5 seconds with Cassie and Colton was the best part of the show. I’ll enjoy watching them, and how a non traditional ending will work this season... but everything else, snooze fest.

Yes, THIS. :yes:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:27 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dxe-e30XcAMirrB
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
This week's #TheBachelor recap is live, rose lovers! ew.com/recap/the-bach… pic.twitter.com/8gT6f6fBX5
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Harrison arrives at the mansion and tells all the women to put on their glasses:
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2019%2F01%2Fscreen-shot-2019-01-20-at-8.34.58-am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Pirates

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Huh
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:42 am

Whelp, I came here to see a recap from all the comments from last nights episode. Fell asleep "boring Colton". Only 5 pages, is no-one watching? Have we all become so bored with this show? Used to be that there were at least 40 pages of comments. Ah well, MAFS is on tomorrow, maybe I'll stay awake for that!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:43 am

Cant say I loved this episode. Basically boring but the first couple usually are.

Can someone tell me:
Why two women who I'm sure have watched the show think it's smart to throw shade on another woman?
Why Colton would think that either woman would give him clarity about the character of the other smeared woman? Did he really think that Hannah B. Would say "yes, I'm manipulative"? Or that Caelynn would?

I'm not sure what Colton sees in Caelynn that gets her to F3. Maybe we just aren't seeing it yet.

Loved the quiet, hot moment with Cassie. They are hiding their connection for sure.

Poor Caitlin. There are several women still there whose connection with Colton seems as thin as hers was.

Elyse is a smart, classy lady. Six years is quite a difference between them and I'm guessing that will become more evident as time goes on. She'd be a great Bette!

Bring on the international travel!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:44 am

gurlbrit wrote:Whelp, I came here to see a recap from all the comments from last nights episode.  Fell asleep "boring Colton".  Only 5 pages, is no-one watching?  Have we all become so bored with this show?  Used to be that there were at least 40 pages of comments.  Ah well, MAFS is on tomorrow, maybe I'll stay awake for that!

Agree gurlbrit! The board is so quiet this season that I almost feel like everyone has gone to a different forum and didn't tell us! We've had worse bachelors....maybe it's just people have tired of the show.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:43 am

I think things are quiet for various reasons.
The main one, IMO, is the show is past its expiration date and stale.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:05 am

Pretty uneventful show last night. I agree with the poster above the best part was the 30 seconds of Colton and Cassie together. Hannah B and Caelynn drama is getting old fast. I enjoyed seeing a little more of Catherine this episode, it was great, and a bit of a surprise, to see her as athletic as she was. Maybe it's just me but some of these girls are pretty wimpy.

I like Hannah G a lot, she seems like a normal girl, looking forward to seeing more of her. She looks to me like a cross between a young Reese Witherspoon and Farah Fawcett.
Does anyone remember the old movie Doc Hollywood with Michael J Fox? Caelynn reminds me of Julie Warner, the lead actress that played "Lou".
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:20 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dxe8T5IUcAU30cB
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
.@colton's journey for love continues, already looking forward to next week on #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/dGGnmwwQP3
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:22 pm

@luvstx agree with all your comments!

I now know what the B in Hannah B's name stands for. Any woman who states "I hate her" can easily win that title.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Maddy wrote:[
Harrison arrives at the mansion and tells all the women to put on their glasses:
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2019%2F01%2Fscreen-shot-2019-01-20-at-8.34.58-am

[

Was so surprised how ordinary Demi looked without makeup and with the glasses. I had to laugh when she mentioned cheating in one of her ITMs last week - seems she learned a few lessons at home!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 21st - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
alwayscooking
Kashathediva
luvstx
gurlbrit
sanlee088