SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:58 am

@crunchette don't leave!! I love your posts and agree with them!!! group hug

I think Kaitlyn is trying to tone down on all of her projects at the moment to focus on her relationship w/ Jason but he's adding on more and more then her and she's probably worried he will be focusing more on those just like when Shawn started up his gym and that made their relationship go down hill and she doesn't want the same to happen again. Though if she took off her ring that could be another sign. Welp. Now I'm not blaming J for being the reason but as of now it seems like it could be and yes they should work on their communication skills if that's a problem. (all JMO.)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:17 pm

I wish them both the best and send my support to their fans.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:29 pm

Sad to hear they have officially called it quits.  My best to them both.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:04 am

Wow for once I'm not upset as I was waiting for this to happen...Well I'm glad they finally announced it so the speculation can stop. I feel for both of them but especially Kaitlyn. How much she's gone through these past few years. Wishing them both all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:51 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:25 pm

Wish them both the best going forward., but after listening to this podcast above it's even more clearer to me that her ideas and her ways were just not matching with what Jason probably needed or wanted. Im never good at predicting but if I had to guess , Jason will marry and have kids and K will probably still be trying to figure things out. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:49 am

I didn't see anything for Jason on his own so will post this here. I'm not sure if he'll add it to his other Q & A's but hopefully he will.

He did a Q & A last night on Instagram stories and he talked about some things. When asked how he's doing he did a thumbs up. He was asked why he'd stay in Nashville and he showed the dogs. He had trouble finding a rental house that takes dogs but he was glad to find one with a big yard for them. Jason's Q & A

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:23 pm

@albean99 Thanks for the info. I was leaving the joint thread for a bit before splitting them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Removed Jason's name from the topic. He has his own topic

Here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:05 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe Says Ex Jason Tartick 'Didn’t Protect' Her When Posting Moving Video After Split

https://people.com/kaitlyn-bristowe-says-ex-jason-tartick-didnt-protect-her-when-posting-moving-video-after-split-7971712

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:20 am

I thought she was going to stay off of social media for a while?

What does she want him to do exactly? He can't stop people saying nasty stuff. Sadly that is reality. He hasn't said anything negative that I am aware of and seems to always say it was nobody's fault. He has also made it clear that they are sharing the dogs and that is in fact why he is staying in Nashville.

People jump to conclusions.

Many also have poor reading comprehension.

She is a grown woman and now seems to be wanting to play the victim. Never a fan of that. I prefer the royal family way of dealing with nasty people...never complain, never explain. Concentrate on the things you have control over and live your best life.

On a side note...the picture in that article...WTH??? She used to be so cute and now I wouldn't recognize her if I didn't know who that was.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Ff4d0310

https://people.com/kaitlyn-bristowe-says-ex-jason-tartick-didnt-protect-her-when-posting-moving-video-after-split-7971712

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:08 pm

Sprite wrote:I thought she was going to stay off of social media for a while?

What does she want him to do exactly? He can't stop people saying nasty stuff. Sadly that is reality. He hasn't said anything negative that I am aware of and seems to always say it was nobody's fault. He has also made it clear that they are sharing the dogs and that is in fact why he is staying in Nashville.

People jump to conclusions.

Many also have poor reading comprehension.

She is a grown woman and now seems to be wanting to play the victim. Never a fan of that. I prefer the royal family way of dealing with nasty people...never complain, never explain. Concentrate on the things you have control over and live your best life.

On a side note...the picture in that article...WTH??? She used to be so cute and now I wouldn't recognize her if I didn't know who that was.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 16 Ff4d0310

I agree. I thought she was a natural beauty .She has done damage to herself in more ways then one. From what I have seen Jason was so devoted to her and was her biggest cheerleader , of course no one knows what goes on behind closed doors but IMHO she messed up and I think she lost a really good guy. Will be interesting to see where she goes from here. Maybe laying off the booze & Botox for starters might be a good thing . no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+50
George1218
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel