SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:36 am

My opinion:
Golden Opportunity to increase relevance. Two fame hos busy doing a fabulous job working it. Lots of genuine, honest fans buying it. Is it an extreme effort? Yes. Is it working? Yes. Does anyone have anything to lose? IMO No, as long as both principals are clear on the reality vs. the well-constructed public perception. The fans will go where we’re led as proven by Shawn vs Jason. All good, all IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:37 am

Nice to see these two taking petty shots at Shawn during live podcasts. Like get over yourselves.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 6 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 6 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:44 am

umngirl wrote:Nice to see these two taking petty shots at Shawn during live podcasts. Like get over yourselves.

I won't waste my time listening, but what did they say? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:34 am

The original poster commented back on reddit and said "Where are people getting a “real job” jab?? She said she loves that he works ... still does what he did before the show .. and he offhandedly was like yeah I’m not a fitness instructor. It was funny and honestly a jab at all of Bach nation, not just Shawn imo." ... I think she probably knows better since she was at the event not us.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:44 am

Someone else put up an IG story and captioned it with Jason saying "I have a real job, I'm not a personal trainer". And I don't see how it was offhand, as according to that poster, he followed it up with "Idk i workout in the morning and then go to work, New York you get it.” And Kaitlyn thought it was so hilarious she fell off her chair and rolled around and then told him she wanted to bang him backstage for that comment. Seems pretty clear it was an intentional dig at Shawn and Kaitlyn loved it. 

Whatever. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's definitely a cheap shot considering that even the biggest Shawn hater would admit that he works hard (and Kaitlyn herself said just a few months ago "no one works as hard as Shawn"). And it just gives the impression that she's not totally moved on, because if you're really that madly in love and believe you've met your soulmate and that Shawn was meant to bring you to Jason, you're not going to be acting like this 7 months later. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:51 am

Aria wrote:Someone else put up an IG story and captioned it with Jason saying "I have a real job, I'm not a personal trainer". And I don't see how it was offhand, as according to that poster, he followed it up with "Idk i workout in the morning and then go to work, New York you get it.” And Kaitlyn thought it was so hilarious she fell off her chair and rolled around and then told him she wanted to bang him backstage for that comment. Seems pretty clear it was an intentional dig at Shawn and Kaitlyn loved it. 

Whatever. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's definitely a cheap shot considering that even the biggest Shawn hater would admit that he works hard (and Kaitlyn herself said just a few months ago "no one works as hard as Shawn"). And it just gives the impression that she's not totally moved on, because if you're really that madly in love and believe you've met your soulmate and that Shawn was meant to bring you to Jason, you're not going to be acting like this 7 months later. 

IMO.

Charming. Nice to see Kaitlyn hasn't changed. As classy as ever. So happy her new squeeze insulted the old one for her that she fell off her chair and wants to bang him backstage. Did she have a drink in hand?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:59 am

Aria wrote:Someone else put up an IG story and captioned it with Jason saying "I have a real job, I'm not a personal trainer". And I don't see how it was offhand, as according to that poster, he followed it up with "Idk i workout in the morning and then go to work, New York you get it.” And Kaitlyn thought it was so hilarious she fell off her chair and rolled around and then told him she wanted to bang him backstage for that comment. Seems pretty clear it was an intentional dig at Shawn and Kaitlyn loved it. 

IMO.

Maybe you are right. I really don't think Jason was trying to be mean or rude... these things happen during live recording and i'm sure it will edit out when they release the podcast.
But also OP said kaitlyn was speechless and what can she do during live podcast? I don't like it but it was truly the first time they said anything about Shawn. We all make mistakes and say things in the moment that we are not proud of it.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:18 pm

Do we know if people have been taking jabs at Jason for not working out and having a six pack comparing him to Shawn?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:33 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/1031875/kaitlyn-bristowe-spills-the-tea-on-her-first-hot-and-heavy-hookup-with-jason-tartick

How is no one talking about this???

So many things come to my mind.... first is the obvious TMI with the graphic description. It's just too much to be out there.2nd I'm so naive to be shocked that they would have had sex upon their first meeting!? But wait they were secretly seeing each other before their first documented date right!?? And lastly.... Jason said they'll be married with a kid in 2 years whoa... so any bets on who's gonna move? Jason to Nashville? Or Kaitlyn to Seattle?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 pm

@FMG2015
Really nothing much to talk about.
It was a confession on her podcast (she has a confession segment on her podcasts) and the media shared it out of the context as a clickbait.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:48 pm

FMG2015 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/1031875/kaitlyn-bristowe-spills-the-tea-on-her-first-hot-and-heavy-hookup-with-jason-tartick

So many things come to my mind.... first is the obvious TMI with the graphic description. It's just too much to be out there.2nd I'm so naive to be shocked that they would have had sex upon their first meeting!? But wait they were secretly seeing each other before their first documented date right!?? And lastly.... Jason said they'll be married with a kid in 2 years whoa... so any bets on who's gonna move? Jason to Nashville? Or Kaitlyn to Seattle?

It doesn’t sound like they had actual intercourse? When I was young we called it fooling around. Heh. I hear you though, I wouldn’t talk about it on a podcast. 

I think she will move to Seattle because he has his career established there, and she can do her instagram and podcast from almost anywhere. Or maybe they will decide to move together to a big city where he has a new finance job lined up.

She doesn’t have to sell the Nashville house right away, she can hire a property mgmt business to keep an eye on it and lease it out. (I don’t know details about whether or not Shawn also has his name on the Nashville house or if it’s all hers.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:30 pm

FMG2015 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/1031875/kaitlyn-bristowe-spills-the-tea-on-her-first-hot-and-heavy-hookup-with-jason-tartick

I agree what she said was disgusting and not fair to Jason at all. I won’t even waste my time listening to her. She seems right back where she first started drinking and getting sloppery drunk. I have never been a K fan because IMO she is just crude. I wonder how long he will put up with her because this type of behavior could not look good for the type of business he is in. JMO Plus quit shading your exes not a good look.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47