SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:16 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Doats wrote:Interesting. Hannah G got the first rose at dinner tonight but he kept Cassie until the end for champagne and alone time.

I must admit I am confused by this messed up season...

That was for drama and production driven.  Cassie was always getting a rose. Imo

Yep! And Kirpa knew her taddy was going home.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:17 am

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 MI3aLWnyGX5Jf2SH
Good Morning America @GMA
PSSSSSST @BachelorABC x4 TOMORROW ON @GMA! @colton just surprised some Bachelor super-fans tonight including our own @Ginger_Zee! gma.abc/2K1ffov @viallnicholas28 @jason_mesnick @ttolbert05 #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/bQ33WyfiGZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:19 am

The reality is Cassie has not gotten much time with him. She had one 1-1 date so far. Even if she had time on the grouo dates that’s not the same. I dont think producers can “hide” the 1-1 dates she didn’t get.
I don’t see anything more than high school lust at this point.
No wonder they kill the season at FDs. This is painful .

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:21 am

I don’t think she is the first F1 to not get 2 1:1s. But I could be wrong

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe

Heather has big dick energy. Girls never been kissed and now she’s dumping #TheBachelor
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/1097684749949243393?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:26 am

This season is very different than most with the F1. While C and C have some darling moments it’s all very high school infatutation.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 am

nd4reality wrote:
pbmax wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
nd4reality wrote:He has barely spent time with th spoiled f1.

I think this season is a bust.

This season is a tie between RE, Ben F and Colton as the worst Bach's EVER! IMO

In my opinion, he's the best bachelor. He was ok but now I just love him.

I like him too.

I think it’s the edit that is annoying me. They are showing us IMO too much of gossip and drama.

Yep! I think all this drama is why she leaves and we're not going to get the usual ending.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 am

Goldie2 wrote:The reality is Cassie has not gotten much time with him. She had one 1-1 date so far. Even if she had time on the grouo dates that’s not the same. I dont think producers can “hide” the 1-1 dates she didn’t get.
I don’t see anything more than high school lust at this point.
No wonder they kill the season at FDs. This is painful .

They definitely spent more than 30 second together at the end of this GD together that the editors decided to show us.

That’s what is annoying me about the editing of this season. They his Cassie’s and Colton’s tine together but chose to show us plenty of Tayshas date instead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 am

@LoveDovez, once again I am in agreement with you. I just can't seem to work up much enthusiasm for seeing any of these women as the next Bachelorette.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:29 am

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison

This was one small step for Colton...one giant leap will be coming soon... #TheBachelor
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisbharrison?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 am

Ain't nothing high school about knocking someone down and jumping fences. That boy is in love, it's all over his face and in his body language. As for Cassie you don't worry about someone you don't care about, she has worry all over her face.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 am

Doats wrote:@LoveDovez, once again I am in agreement with you. I just can't seem to work up much enthusiasm for seeing any of these women as the next Bachelorette.

@Doats I just realized the girls may be the reason so many people have been turned off by this season. Maybe it isn't Colton himself, but that he doesn't have anyone that makes him shine as a lead except maybe Cassie and they haven't shown enough of her for people to get behind them as a power couple. I find myself forgetting it's even on and would probably forget it if my DVR didn't record it and my TV takes me to that channel. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81