SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:50 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
suzq wrote:@SFoster   Maybe Cassie's feelings for him have grown since being on the show.  I go by what happens with these couples more after the show than during it. It is a very unnatural environment.  I have heard it be called the "Bachelor Bubble". Hence, why there have been a lot of breakups in my opinion.
I am rooting for C and C. Couples that have made it work after have said it was in-spite of the show.

I can def see Colton wanting and trying hard to make this work. IF he is really like what he appears to be on the show and Cassie is on board then I think they have a good shot of making it. Then again what do I know, I thought Josh & Andi and Ben And Lauren would make it to and we all know how that worked out. Just a hopeful romantic .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:20 pm

I found this episode to be riveting.

I enjoyed Colton's conversation with Ben, and especially enjoyed his conversation with his dad, who gave him some solid advice. Colton looks so much like his dad!

I wasn't feeling it with Colton's 1-on-1 with Tayshia, and I thought that his 1-on-1 with Caelynn was good, but marred by the gossip. I was a bit curious that he chose to introduce Hannah B. to his family, since I didn't take her to be a front-runner. It would have been so much nicer if he had taken Cassie home with him. All in all, I enjoyed seeing Denver, as I used to live in Colorado, and am always happy to see my former home.

The real story was, of course, the gossip. At this point is fair to say that whatever conversation happened between Caelynn and Cassie, it shook the house. What bothers me is that none of it, from what has been relayed, was all that Earth-shattering. They apparently discussed who might be the next Bachelorette, and if either of them were truly ready for a proposal. I don't consider either conversation to be unreasonable. When you are a part of the F7, one woman out of the seven will presumably get a proposal, and one has an excellent chance of being selected as the Bachelorette. I don't care how crazy you are about the Bachelor, there is only a 1/7 chance that he will select you! Why shouldn't the women discuss other possibilities? Why shouldn't they discuss if they are or are not ready? There were no reports that either one disliked Colton, or were revolted by him, or were making fun of him. If Colton was not sure if he wanted any particular one of them at that point, why should they be sure? It's asking more of them than was being asked of him.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cassie had feelings for Colton at that point. You could see it written on her face. How strong those feelings were, who knows? But they were probably about as strong as could reasonably be expected at that point in time.

I like Kirpa, but I thought she was being ridiculous in her conversation with Cassie. Of course Cassie is going to be defensive when presented with second-hand gossip. Why should Cassie have to defend herself against the words of a woman who is no longer there? Against a conversation that Kirpa never heard?

Caelynn to me was the heroine of this episode. Whatever she said to Colton did the trick. Was it the whole truth? Enough of the truth to sway him? No one will ever know. I have to wonder if what she said was incriminating enough to get her sent home at F4.

As for Colton, I agree with his dad that he needed to rely on his own judgment, and I saw signs during the latter part of this episode that he was willing to do so. I was thinking back to how Chris Soules selected Whitney, who was ready for a proposal, over Becca T., who wasn't. Colton needed to follow his heart, and let the rest shake out however it would. From the spoilers, it appears that he did just that.

As for the next Bachelorette, I think that there are a number of good choices in this cast, especially if the producers look beyond the F4 (I'm thinking of Elyse and Demi, especially.) Caelynn is very typical of who they would pick, and on paper is a great catch. Tayshia and Hannah B. have lively personalities. Hannah G. reportedly has a great sense of humor. I think this is one season when I am willing to trust the producers to make a good pick. After all, Colton has been a pleasant surprise to me!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:39 pm

Amethyst wrote:I found this episode to be riveting.

I enjoyed Colton's conversation with Ben, and especially enjoyed his conversation with his dad, who gave him some solid advice. Colton looks so much like his dad!

I wasn't feeling it with Colton's 1-on-1 with Tayshia, and I thought that his 1-on-1 with Caelynn was good, but marred by the gossip. I was a bit curious that he chose to introduce Hannah B. to his family, since I didn't take her to be a front-runner. It would have been so much nicer if he had taken Cassie home with him. All in all, I enjoyed seeing Denver, as I used to live in Colorado, and am always happy to see my former home.

The real story was, of course, the gossip. At this point is fair to say that whatever conversation happened between Caelynn and Cassie, it shook the house. What bothers me is that none of it, from what has been relayed, was all that Earth-shattering. They apparently discussed who might be the next Bachelorette, and if either of them were truly ready for a proposal. I don't consider either conversation to be unreasonable. When you are a part of the F7, one woman out of the seven will presumably get a proposal, and one has an excellent chance of being selected as the Bachelorette. I don't care how crazy you are about the Bachelor, there is only a 1/7 chance that he will select you! Why shouldn't the women discuss other possibilities? Why shouldn't they discuss if they are or are not ready? There were no reports that either one disliked Colton, or were revolted by him, or were making fun of him. If Colton was not sure if he wanted any particular one of them at that point, why should they be sure? It's asking more of them than was being asked of him.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cassie had feelings for Colton at that point. You could see it written on her face. How strong those feelings were, who knows? But they were probably about as strong as could reasonably be expected at that point in time.

I like Kirpa, but I thought she was being ridiculous in her conversation with Cassie. Of course Cassie is going to be defensive when presented with second-hand gossip. Why should Cassie have to defend herself against the words of a woman who is no longer there? Against a conversation that Kirpa never heard?

Caelynn to me was the heroine of this episode. Whatever she said to Colton did the trick. Was it the whole truth? Enough of the truth to sway him? No one will ever know. I have to wonder if what she said was incriminating enough to get her sent home at F4.

As for Colton, I agree with his dad that he needed to rely on his own judgment, and I saw signs during the latter part of this episode that he was willing to do so. I was thinking back to how Chris Soules selected Whitney, who was ready for a proposal, over Becca T., who wasn't. Colton needed to follow his heart, and let the rest shake out however it would. From the spoilers, it appears that he did just that.

As for the next Bachelorette, I think that there are a number of good choices in this cast, especially if the producers look beyond the F4 (I'm thinking of Elyse and Demi, especially.) Caelynn is very typical of who they would pick, and on paper is a great catch. Tayshia and Hannah B. have lively personalities. Hannah G. reportedly has a great sense of humor. I think this is one season when I am willing to trust the producers to make a good pick. After all, Colton has been a pleasant surprise to me!

I have so much respect for Caelyn after Monday episode, she made a comment that I can't quote exactly but was something about ruining a potential relationship with the gossip. I think she knew that Cassie and Colton have something special.

I wish they would go beyond the F4 because I would love to see Elyse as the bachelorette.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81