SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:01 pm

Jmho, but I would doubt my relationship with Colton after his game of gossip. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Jmho, but I would doubt my relationship with Colton after his game of gossip. Jmo.

True, but she likes him well enough to date him? She is full of contradictions, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10 pm

I do like Cassie and I do think she likes Colton. I also think it's not abnormal for a 23 year old girl, who still has 2 years of collage left not be ready to be engaged or married. They are pushing the engagement thing to hard in the US version of the show, especially with a young cast like this one. It's the only version that requires an engagement at the end of the show!

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm

According to so many prior leads, like Ben, it's not pushed to get engaged in the end, but the show surely pushes that narrative. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:14 pm

SFoster wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Jmho, but I would doubt my relationship with Colton after his game of gossip. Jmo.

True, but she likes him well enough to date him?  She is full of contradictions, imo.

Dating is completely different commitment compared to engagement. She likes him enough to date him, but isn't ready to get engaged by the end of the show. Imho it makes perfect sense.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
SFoster wrote:

True, but she likes him well enough to date him?  She is full of contradictions, imo.

Dating is completely different commitment compared to engagement. She likes him enough to date him, but isn't ready to get engaged by the end of the show. Imho it makes perfect sense.

My thoughts to. It makes more sense. She got only one 1-on-1 date and had to deal with all the gossip. Not exactly a lot to accept a proposal.

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 pm

In the bubble, after six weeks of brainwashing, I bet they all feel ready to get engaged. Once they get their phones back and the handlers and producers go away it’s a different story (and that goes for Colton too). If Cassie and Colton are in love and dating at the end of this I think it’s the happiest (and most realistic) ending I can imagine.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 pm

The leads may not be pushed, but I am sure it is highly, highly encouraged that they get engaged at the end.  I am not sure why it is so important.  I think that could be a lot of pressure on new relationships.  Hopefully, he doesn't get as much heat as Juan Pablo or Brad Womack did.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 pm

But by leaving the show, Cassie was saying she didn't care about him enough to date him or get engaged to him. She left the show, thinking he would propose to Tayshia or Hannah G. She didn't know he was going to come after her. That's what I keep saying - if she was really into him, she wouldn't have left. She would have told him in FS or whereever that she wanted to date but not get engaged. Just like Becca Tilley did, who went to the RC hoping he would choose her without an engagement. So Cassie apparently didn't even like Colton as much as Becca Tilley liked Chris S. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 pm

This season, all the ladies and even Colton have been all about a proposal on the end. It's been made out, that it's either get engaged after 3 weeks or nothing. I haven't seen Colton offer any other option to Cassie or anyone else. Perhaps after this week she started to form serious doubts about getting engaged, and they just grew. Can't blame her for that. She left maybe with the mindset, that it's get engaged or nothing, and she just couldn't get engaged. Can't blame her. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 pm

@SFoster   Maybe Cassie's feelings for him have grown since being on the show.  I go by what happens with these couples more after the show than during it. It is a very unnatural environment.  I have heard it be called the "Bachelor Bubble". Hence, why there have been a lot of breakups in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Are we certain that Colton and Cassie made it to the FS?
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81