SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:33 pm

https://twitter.com/GutsaGrace/status/1113861698304315393

krish

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:35 pm

https://twitter.com/melching91

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:41 pm

@krish Thank you for the update.

I loved the breakfast pancake date. Lee looked so comfortable cooking. On my bucket list for a man.

Michelle looked just as good without makeup. You said that she was good dancer as well. Is there anything that girl can't do?

I am so hoping they allow us to see this season once it's over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Phew! It looked like a nail biting finish.
As per social media here are the views on the remaining girls;

Jenna - Still under the radar. A nice girl but not getting much air time because she is neither a villain or favorite. Chance of her elimination next week.

Notombi - Vibrant as usual. But no chemistry with Lee.

Jacky - Getting a terrible edit as you can see from twitter. She showing way too much jealousy and stalker vibes :crazed Most people want her out. But this is the bachelor so you know she is going to be there for some weeks. I even predict she may be F3 duh

Gina - I must admit for the last couple of episodes the connection with Lee has been underplayed. Only her supporters seem to be talking about her. Lee and her almost seem to have fizzled out. Gina's connections with the girls is what people are talking about. She seems to be besstie with all the girls giving them advise. I am very confused about this...Maybe she will come back strong in the next couple of episodes.

Michelle R - Ok, I am biased on this one. I am rooting for this couple so I think everything about Lee and Michelle's connection is awesome. Twitter still loves her, as you can see. She seems to be an all rounder and Lee definitely is smitten. She is showing more emotion and seems to be slowly falling for him. Let us see what next week brings.

Jozzan - My god I did not expect this story line for her. Lee definitely likes her. He was comfortable in telling about his difficult childhood and they do seem to have chemistry. Only thing I see a huge problem in this relationship is she is very fiery. She gets angry quickly and this may make her relationship crumble. As you can see in the rose ceremony she was NOT happy at all. I do not blame her. I think Lee did do her dirty. He took away her special moment by giving roses to ALL the women. I think this was producer driven to create drama. I do not really think he is going to pick her. I do not see her as F1 or F2.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:06 am

@Sprite yes, she looked gorgeous. I think Lee noticed it too TheBachelorSA - Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633 It is funny he mentioned she looked comfortable without make up hence why he noticed her but in her ITM she was very nervous for him to see her in this state giggling
I think he has fallen in love. The love heart shape pancake was so cute!

She is certainly an all rounder (very much like Lee).

I hope they make it to the end and actually get married. I did more sleuthing on her instagram and I found more info so it could be happening.
Praying I will share it in the sluething page.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:14 am

krish wrote:Phew! It looked like a nail biting finish.

Jozzan - My god I did not expect this story line for her. Lee definitely likes her. He was comfortable in telling about his difficult childhood and they do seem to have chemistry. Only thing I see a huge problem in this relationship is she is very fiery. She gets angry quickly and this may make her relationship crumble. As you can see in the rose ceremony she was NOT happy at all. I do not blame her. I think Lee did do her dirty. He took away her special moment by giving roses to ALL the women. I think this was producer driven to create drama. I do not really think he is going to pick her. I do not see her as F1 or F2.

Sometimes the profucers like to “punish” the F1. To create doubt. 

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:03 am

@Idlemess, no Jozzan is not F1 or F2. She came back to social media earlier then Michelle, Gina and Jackie.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:54 am

krish wrote:@Idlemess, no Jozzan is not F1 or F2. She came back to social media earlier then Michelle, Gina and Jackie.

Do you mean on facebook?  She changed her profile pic on 13 December, so it was a similar time as the others.  But someone was posting on IG for her during filming.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:11 am

@Jolene, unfortunately Lee and Michelle have had only one date which was back in episode 4. I will put the highlights of this up which I found in YouTube. I have to say it is not much but at least it is something. Their fans (including me) are anxiously waiting for their next date which is hopefully soon. The season preview had them on a hot air balloon and that episode has not been shown so I predict it is their next 1 on 1. Over the last weeks they seem to have had very important moments but unfortunately nobody has put these scenes up hissyfit . This week we have been lucky to see the pancake tossing scene via YouTube. I think they have had another cute scene while they were dancing the salsa or when she was making the cocktail in the group date because that was when in twitter people were discussing about how great their chemistry is.
I get a lot of info about their scenes by reading the comments people leave on Michelle's Instagram post. After every episode she always puts a picture of them from the episode. Let's see what she puts up for this episode and I will read the comments. A fan also maintains an Instagram page for her so pictures and comments also can be read there too.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:34 am

@Agent99, yes she did update her Facebook in December but I noticed she does not really update her Facebook much. Her last post was in June. The date could be a coincidence.She has had a very poor edit from the very first episode. In the first episode she was complaining that Lee was dancing with Michelle when she wanted to talk to him. She made a big statement in the first episode that she "does not need to fight for a man's attention". She bragged about kissing Lee on a group date to the girls. She has made quite a few sexist comments about her ex and men in general. While they are funny to hear it does not look or sound good for an F1 or F2. Last weeks episode she complained to Lee why he has not taken her on a date. She also complained when she was not on a group date. If you watch her during the pancake date she complained about how she can't see the blue berries in thw pancakes. While I laughed at that scene I also thought Lee and her would be a disaster if they hooked up.She also does not have a high fan base like Gina and Michelle because of her poor edit.
I honestly will be SHOCKED if she wins this.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:12 am

@krish Jozaan wouldn't be the first F1 to get a bad edit laugh out loud   I don't think she is either, but could definitely be F2.  Lee said he was falling for her, so that puts her as a frontrunner in people's minds.  IMO Michelle and Gina are too alike physically to be F1 and F2 - sounds silly, but I think there should be a contrast.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:01 pm

Hey everyone

Jozzan's date and Lee talking about his family.
So frustrating we can't watch the whole episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLVN8M5WWQ

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters