SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Tue May 28, 2019 2:31 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Tyler in Greece - pink shade in background are the petunia flowers in Fleiss’s tweet of Hannah during MTP #2 on May 7th, could very well be F3 RC when Luke allegedly reappeared post getting sent off by HB
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_3710
Jed - location TBD, could be F3 RC in Greece as noted above in Tyler’s SC
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_3810
@alwayscooking SCs from YT link
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Tue May 28, 2019 2:33 am

smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_2610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_2710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Cc1110

Is it me or does Jed shirt match in these two screencaps? So this might be the Netherlands date.
Yep IMO, the SCs match, that’s what I asked to confirm above. I think he was taking to het about Luke P then, basically asking why she still had him around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=bg9wiEqHcKo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 28, 2019 2:52 am

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_2610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_2710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Cc1110

Is it me or does Jed shirt match in these two screencaps? So this might be the Netherlands date.
Yep IMO, the SCs match, that’s what I asked to confirm above. I think he was taking to het about Luke P then, basically asking why she still had him around.
Jed’s shirt is the same, but different facial hair. Also Hannah’s tops are different.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue May 28, 2019 4:25 am

smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

The middle one is not from the same date. This is what Hannah was wearing that day. Not a sleeveless shirt as it was cold in The Netherlands that week

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Previe14

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 28, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 28, 2019 8:22 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

Jed’s shirt is the same, but different facial hair. Also Hannah’s tops are different.

I posted last night that I'm pretty sure that sleeveless top is from Epi 3 (last night) at the tailgate.  I'll try to find the match.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 28, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 28, 2019 8:27 am

O.k.  I'm wrong.  Not the same shirt....back to sleuthing!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 301210

Source:  https://i.servimg.com/u/f94/18/44/12/40/2b66e410.jpg
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue May 28, 2019 9:25 am

luvstx wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

I posted last night that I'm pretty sure that sleeveless top is from Epi 3 (last night) at the tailgate.  I'll try to find the match.

Maybe in Greece?  The only good weather they had was in LA and Greece.  Could also be his hometown date?

EDIT: The blue background of Jed makes me think it's either the ocean or maybe one of the blue houses in Greece.  Maybe Jed confronts Hannah in Greece on why she kept Luke for so long?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 28, 2019 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue May 28, 2019 9:36 am

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_612

This is the Sakonnet Lighthouse near Sakonnet Point, Little Compton, Rhode Island, on the Eastern side of the state.

Source: http://www.newenglandlighthouses.net/sakonnet-point-lighthouse.html

Currently trying to figure out which boat they went on. It looks like they might have gone deep sea fishing, or maybe even crab fishing because they have aprons on.

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue May 28, 2019 9:52 am

The sc of Hannah in the white sleeveless top - the profile of the guy with her - seems to look like Tyler imo. Hair is more unruly than Jed's.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 28, 2019 11:05 am

CHO wrote:The sc of Hannah in the white sleeveless top - the profile of the guy with her - seems to look like Tyler imo.  Hair is more unruly than Jed's.  
I agree CHO.. that middle sc is of Tyler! IMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 28, 2019 11:29 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_612

This is the Sakonnet Lighthouse near Sakonnet Point, Little Compton, Rhode Island, on the Eastern side of the state.

Source: http://www.newenglandlighthouses.net/sakonnet-point-lighthouse.html

Currently trying to figure out which boat they went on.  It looks like they might have gone deep sea fishing, or maybe even crab fishing because they have aprons on.

Looks like a lobstering boat to me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 28, 2019 3:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:@alwayscooking Thanks for the great screencaps.

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 Ep4_2310

@sbolduc I agree they seem to match. Maybe the crying is before she meet with him.

Per the episode 4 synopsis posted by Blu in the Episode 4 thread link below, I think we can confirm that Hannah was crying in above SC due to still being upset before she met Tyler for her SD & then he comforts her which is all good by me Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 56 2498057887
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5221-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-3rd-epi-4-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12