SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:15 am

ReneeM wrote:So there was a scene that’s not in the long promo at the end but sandwiched going into a commercial break of Hannah at dinner with someone I’m 99% sure is Jed because he was he outfit matches with another clip we’ve seen before, and Hannah gets up and leaves the dinner table. Red herring or do we think something happened during Jed’s FSD too? Pics won’t load so here’s a link to the SC’s I took

WOW how did you see that! awesome pick up i wonder what happens on Jeds FSD then??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:28 am

@LeapofFaith the show had me thinking I was crazy. I noticed it live but then the teaser was uploaded and i couldn’t find it. I rewatched that thing so many times I thought I imagined it laugh out loud. Then I found a link to the full episode and skipped through until I found it again laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 am

The fact that she was dancing before her FSD with Tyler shouldn't even be up for debate or sleuthing because I mean !!! Who else would get that reaction from her except Tyler hahaha. Haven't we all looked at him !! cantstopl but I am glad you all have sluethed and deducted the IMT and outfit to match it to be Tyler's FSD ! giggling
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:42 am

misslurking wrote:The fact that she was dancing before her FSD with Tyler shouldn't even be up for debate or sleuthing because I mean !!! Who else would get that reaction from her except Tyler hahaha. Haven't we all looked at him !! cantstopl but I am glad you all have sluethed and deducted the IMT and outfit to match it to be Tyler's FSD ! giggling

And...... imagine Tyler when he saw the preview too and how excited Hannah was to see him that day Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 am

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Vlcsna15
Source: My Screen shots

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Screen25
Source: https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/

This looks like Tyler and Hannah. Her night time date dress looks metalic and she is wearing a black coat. Tyler wearing the popular salmon jacket ??

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:03 am

I think you’re right because Jed had a white shirt and black jacket on his FS date. Goooo Tyler ! What was the order of the dates ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 am

misslurking wrote:2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Vlcsna15

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Screen25

This looks like Tyler and Hannah. Her night time date dress looks metalic and she is wearing a black coat. Tyler wearing the popular salmon jacket ??

ITA . And I cannot remember how to bring a S/C...but thé sign on the door means ‘ Do not disturb ‘ in GREEK:
( μην ενοχλείτε )

And great catch, Tyler’s feet and toes have a specific shape, that you can identify form the IG post. clapping!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:11 am

misslurking wrote:2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 67 Vlcsna15

Definitely Tyler imo. I went and checked and Tyler’s the only one between him, Jed, and Peter whose index toe is longer than his big toe. Peter’s. Jed’s

(yes I feel kinda creepy laugh out loud)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:18 am

@ReneeM ya the only reason I noticed it is most likely Tyler was because of his index toe finger being longer than his big toe and I noticed that on his insta story earlier itself. In my culture its a superstition that if your index toe finger is longer than the thumb toe that means that you are the dominant person in your marriage and since then I cant help but not notice it. I didn't even have to check other guys ! god this makes me look like i have a foot festish laugh out loud its just what struck me when I saw his story a few days ago !! totally not a creep laugh out loud

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:24 am

@misslurking Ahhhh great job! yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:34 am

Oh damn you guys are good :detective laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:01 am

I haven't had a chance to review all of the screen caps but I'm glad folks are figuring it out.

Here's one problem: it had been sleuthed or spoiled that FSDs were on the island of Santorini. But when Hannah is in that flowery dress, the location has been sleuthed to be at Daois Cove on Crete (completely different Greek islands). I also think that the background in the boat/Titanic picture is Crete but will have to look harder at that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12