SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just catching up, without having to go back, have we confirmed that's her FRC?

The outfit nor the area that she is in looks like a FRC location to me.

I was wondering if it was more of a F3 RC, those are typically during the daytime.  And we have that one pic of Peter which I would assume is f3 RC
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Ep6_2420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcO9aOK2-yE
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:10 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Cc3911

Any thoughts on this?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 pm

@GuardianAngel no, no proof, all speculations.

I just don’t think if it’s Luke returning who Hannah clearly was so pi$$ed at that point, she would have that strong reactions, neither did she towards Peter, IMO, so, could it be Tyler or Jed? Just all guessing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:38 pm

@alwayscooking bachelor.spoilers on Instagram seems to agree with you not sure if you guys can match the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6Fd3Fn3mN/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

i am thinking jed got cold feet to propose at FS after dear sweet dady expressed his feelings about engagement at hometown. Maybe jed did not asked her dads hand.

i have a strong feeling that jed changed his mind and proposed.

hannah crying can be another scene when she rejected tyler. prods love frankenbites and mixed scenes ... we have seen that many times.

CH maybe came to her suite. i never saw CH interrupting the FRC. so for me right before the ceremony to make sure hannah pick the right guy..

just a theory here

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

dee wrote:For her sake, I hope that is not FRC. That hair, the accessories, dress? is atrocious. I would sue if they made me look like that on my big day laugh out loud laugh out loud
Cary did her so, so dirty. It's appalling from head to toe.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Well, IF the spoiler account got the dress info from this site, IMO, they should give credit to @nonnygrace who posted 2 hours ago but the spoiler IG posted 40 minutes ago.

Haha, there goes my theory of Jed coming back! But if any TPTB staff is reading here, you can use my wild imagination for the next Most Dramatic Season!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:53 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Just catching up, without having to go back, have we confirmed that's her FRC?

The outfit nor the area that she is in looks like a FRC location to me.

I was wondering if it was more of a F3 RC, those are typically during the daytime.  And we have that one pic of Peter which I would assume is f3 RC
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Ep6_2420

Good point. I was thinking maybe F4? is that possible taking into consideration what's been sleuthed? The F3 RC is usually very casual, but they could have changed it up. I thought F4 because of the guys they show in that vid with suits on.

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel no, no proof, all speculations.

I just don’t think if it’s Luke returning who Hannah clearly was so pi$$ed at that point, she would have that strong reactions, neither did she towards Peter, IMO, so, could it be Tyler or Jed? Just all guessing.

Re the bold. I read that upthread while catching up and IA great speculation. Luke is front and centre and it would be natural to the viewer to think it's him after CH's part in the preview.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:@alwayscooking bachelor.spoilers on Instagram seems to agree with you not sure if you guys can match the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6Fd3Fn3mN/

I've been trying to look for the location and haven't found anything yet. We know Luke was eliminated that night and then RS reported ( I don't think we have any other source) that Peter was eliminated at f3. So if this dress is a f3 rc the only ones that would be able to come back are Peter or Luke, since Tyler and Jed are still there and it's been reported by RS that those 2 meet her parents.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:06 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Ep4_3711

This SC is really bugging me.  It looks like evening and the foliage looks more like Greece than anywhere else they've been. Tyler looks like he has a medium gray sport coat on.  Which I have not seen him wear anything remotely like that yet.  A gray shawl cardigan yes, and the same suit he wore on his first 1-1 date, so I'm wondering if this is also from the f3 RC but it's been darkened to look more like evening.  He looks upset, nervous or pissed in this SC and the sequence as well.  But if we are to assume that it's Tyler making out with Hannah here in the salmon jacket the clothes don't match that she would send him home during FD.
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/616]2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 77 Ep6_2020[/ur
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:53 pm

@alwayscooking I wonder if it's an outdoor RC at night. Didn't K have that, I can't remember what country, Ireland, but they were lined up outside in front of a castle and it was dark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking I wonder if it's an outdoor RC at night. Didn't K have that, I can't remember what country, Ireland, but they were lined up outside in front of a castle and it was dark.

The foliage looks more warm weather so maybe after HTD's if they're in LA before heading to Greece, could explain Tyler's "look" if she decides to keep all f4 , including Luke.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12