SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:00 pm

@alwayscooking You may be right. That's the look a guy gives when the PITA gets a rose, especially before him. I was looking for any sign of a rose earlier, but I don't see anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:14 pm

sdmom wrote:Well, IF the spoiler account got the dress info from this site, IMO, they should give credit to @nonnygrace  who posted 2 hours ago but the spoiler IG posted 40 minutes ago.

Haha, there goes my theory of Jed coming back! But if any TPTB staff is reading here, you can use my wild imagination for the next Most Dramatic Season!

Oooo the tea is hot with this one!

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm

So any new locations we need to find? I looked at the spas on Crete AND Santorini just in case they took a boat over there or something haha. Couldn't find anything that matched.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by nonnygrace Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:19 pm

Hey. I am super new at posting but I was looking for the location of Hannah and Luke's date in Santorini. Did anyone find out the location on the island of their date yet? I think it might be Oia based on these images.

The Agia Ekaterini has a dome that tends to stand out amidst all the white and blue. That and the structure that looks to be a windmill located within proximity to the dome itself. I think that they are on a rooftop somewhere in the vicinty of the church.

Also, their final argument - did that happen in Santorini? It might be easier to find now if the location of the Santorini date is accurate?

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Img_7912
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Img_7913
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen11
nonnygrace
nonnygrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:58 pm

nonnygrace wrote:Hey. I am super new at posting but I was looking for the location of Hannah and Luke's date in Santorini. Did anyone find out the location on the island of their date yet? I think it might be Oia based on these images.

The Agia Ekaterini has a dome that tends to stand out amidst all the white and blue. That and the structure that looks to be a windmill located within proximity to the dome itself. I think that they are on a rooftop somewhere in the vicinty of the church.

Also, their final argument - did that happen in Santorini? It might be easier to find now if the location of the Santorini date is accurate?

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Img_7912

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Img_7913
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen11

Great work!
I knew somehow they were in Oia because of the view, many people go there for the sunsets... but you found a good landmark to confirm it. Yeah. Now, I’ve looked at MANY lodgings and cant find the evening location...it may be different because this is more on top of hills and the evening part has a wet looking street and the constructions are slightly different...but let’s keep at it!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:16 pm

@nonnygrace awesome job :claphands

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Astrobach wrote:
nonnygrace wrote:Hey. I am super new at posting but I was looking for the location of Hannah and Luke's date in Santorini. Did anyone find out the location on the island of their date yet? I think it might be Oia based on these images.

Great work!
I knew somehow they were in Oia because of the view, many people go there for the sunsets... but you found a good landmark to confirm it. Yeah. Now, I’ve looked at MANY lodgings and cant find the evening location...it may be different because this is more on top of hills and the evening part has a wet looking street and the constructions are slightly different...but let’s keep at it!

I looked all over Oia too for houses, villas, airbnbs, etc for the evening portion too and didn't have luck.  I'm wondering if they went to Oia for the day but went back over to Crete for the evening? The day after fantasy suite is final 3 rose ceremony right? It would make sense if they went back to Crete after Santorini so that the production had more time to set up the RC. Oh wait! I just remembered there was a video of Chris Harrison in Oia https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/ but he wasn't wearing a suit. But I feel like that confirms they stayed the night somewhere around there. Okay, sorry for my rambling LOL part of the process

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:45 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
Astrobach wrote:

Great work!

I looked all over Oia too for houses, villas, airbnbs, etc for the evening portion too and didn't have luck.  I'm wondering if they went to Oia for the day but went back over to Crete for the evening? The day after fantasy suite is final 3 rose ceremony right? It would make sense if they went back to Crete after Santorini so that the production had more time to set up the RC. Oh wait! I just remembered there was a video of Chris Harrison in Oia https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/ but he wasn't wearing a suit. But I feel like that confirms they stayed the night somewhere around there. Okay, sorry for my rambling LOL part of the process

If you post the screencaps that you are trying to match, I will try to help. I haven’t kept up with sleuthing at all this season but I have some time tonight. Hotels are sort of my thing. 😂
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nonnygrace Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Nice! I am trying to match these guys. I am paying special attention to the planters, the door behind her, the foliage, and the hanging lamps. So far I haven't been able to find anything that seems to match exactly. 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen12
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen13
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen14
nonnygrace
nonnygrace

Back to top Go down

Post by nonnygrace Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:23 pm

These may also help:

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen16

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Screen15
nonnygrace
nonnygrace

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 pm

SC's from the new promo @bluwavz posted, thank you!
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620010
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620110
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620210
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620310
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620410
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620510
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620610
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620710
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep6208102 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep620910
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621010
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621110
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621210
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621310
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621410
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Video #2
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621510
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621610
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621711
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621810
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep621910
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep622010
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep622110
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep622210
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep622310
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 78 Ep622410
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12