SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:44 am

Usually the weekend before the finale airs.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I think they are still together..so when do they do the final couple people photo shoot?? Smiley

I think that's done during the week of ATFR like a few days before . (If my memory serves me right)  cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:50 am

Julie81 wrote:He was on Ellen today for just a quick little segment and he said he was happy and he looked it.

Oh good glad to hear that. I would like to see it Is there a link for Ellen with his segment ? anyone?TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:08 am

Maddy wrote:
Colton wrote:Colton Underwood @colton

Just watched Monday’s episode again. I suggest watching in a quiet place or not inviting people who talk while the show is on. There are some muffled conversations y’all will want to hear. #TheBachelor
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton?p=s

Like when Caelyn told Cassie to go get engaged. Everyone got their box of tissues for Monday.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am

Jolena wrote:
Julie81 wrote:He was on Ellen today for just a quick little segment and he said he was happy and he looked it.

Oh good glad to hear that. I would like to see it Is there a link for Ellen with his segment ? anyone?TIA

here u go bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

https://www.ellentube.com/video/ellen-twitch-try-to-guess-another-masked-dancer.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:34 am

Yes, I wanted to say the same, that he looked really good and happy.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:00 am

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Hey #BachelorNation I’m just a gate in Portugal. I’m not sure why I’ve become such a big deal in the USA but I’ll be seeing you all Monday night! Love… instagram.com/p/BubjxbWgxy3/…
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/1101143110560542723?p=v

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DZoUQPR5wytZuFde
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
You'll be screaming like Colton skydiving when you watch next week's #TheBachelor. pic.twitter.com/70G2bfom7N
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:39 pm

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CSpTzEPW0OodJ87E
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Fantasy Suites is almost here! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/iLD0yUiRRP
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Maddy wrote:

The man can dance too ! He does seem very happy bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60d
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 pm

whit90 wrote:
Maddy wrote:

The man can dance too ! He does seem very happy  bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60d
When he took off that head he looked like a 10 yo boy who just pranked his mother. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 pm

blueblues wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Maddy wrote:
The man can dance too ! He does seem very happy  bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60d
When he took off that head he looked like a 10 yo boy who just pranked his mother. giggling
For me Colton was never that handsome, but when he took off that head he looked handsome and happy, I don't think I ever liked him more than in that moment. cheerleader
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

here u go bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

https://www.ellentube.com/video/ellen-twitch-try-to-guess-another-masked-dancer.html

laugh out loud That was fun! This is right after he says "I'm happy" when Ellen asked if he was married. He looks pretty happy to me.

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Captu179

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan