SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm

I can see romance IF Cassie comes back and I think she does. Look, I’ve been in her shoes, I’ve been on the fence (no pun intended) about my feelings and the guy was in love with me but I didn’t know what I should do. Sometimes you just need time to sort your feelings out. I don’t think this makes her immature or insensitive or anything else. I actually think it makes her more mature and ready to start something real with him or whoever comes her way. She’s not just jumping into something with this guy because he’s the bachelor or because everyone is telling her it’s what is supposed to happen.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Oh my goodness, this will be the best Bach show yet. I have always stated that this man was in love for watching the preview, love will make you do those things and not lust. When I first saw the scene of Cassie leaving in the car I could have sworn I saw her look back but I guess it was me just thinking it, but she seem like she wasn't sure she wanted to leave. She may realize later that her feelings are further along than she thought.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don't think Colton (and little Colton) wanted anyone else and therefore choosing second best would be worse than ending up alone after the whole season if that happened. Des/Chris was something on a blue moon IMO.
All IMO of course.

I honestly don't think it was that blue moon of a thing. I think Brooks was all lust and infatuation for Des and I  think that's exactly what it is with Colton and Cassie. And I think lots of leads would have probably had a longer relationship with their F2 than their F1, since lust/infatuation blinded them (Nick/Vanessa, Brad/Emily, Lauren/Ben, Jason/Melissa) and they just couldn't see past that. 

At the end of the day, as long as Colton is happy ad Cassie, it's all good. I just really hope for both of their sake that RS is wrong and she is the one to come back. Because I think the insecurity and resentment of Colton having to chase someone who already dumped him and the backlash they'll both get will do a number on their relationship. 

Well, at the very least, it'll make for a good season!

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:23 pm

I hope that Cassie does return his feelings and really gives him a shot with a relationship, but if not -- I am glad that he doesn't pick someone else. Why get engaged to someone or even have a relationship with someone if you aren't feeling it? I find it very interesting that a lot of people were defending Peter and wondered why Rachel didn't choose him even if he didn't want to get engaged and yet think that Colton should pick someone to get engaged because there are women who are willing to get engaged (instead of dating the woman that he wants). What kind of double standard is that? If Colton isn't feeling it with these other women, he's not. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:27 pm

No one is saying he should get engaged to another woman. I'm saying that if colton begged Cassie to DATE him and she says no, I don't understand chasing after her. If Peter had refused to even DATE Rachel and she had chased after him, I would have been so embarrassed for her. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:29 pm

Cassie and her family watching it back have to see how he felt and cared about her from night 1 .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:32 pm

If they are dating post show (as spoilers say) I think it's a good thing and a success for the season but in the eyes of TPTB I can't see them being happy with that ending without throwing Colton or Cassie under the bus. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:35 pm

We have to remember that guys always (whether right or wrong) pick with the little guy over their brains. Its in their DNA.
Whereas the ladies think with IMO both parts of their anatomy but not lead by the little one.

(I can't believe I just typed that haha).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Aria wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I don't think Colton (and little Colton) wanted anyone else and therefore choosing second best would be worse than ending up alone after the whole season if that happened. Des/Chris was something on a blue moon IMO.
All IMO of course.

I honestly don't think it was that blue moon of a thing. I think Brooks was all lust and infatuation for Des and I  think that's exactly what it is with Colton and Cassie. And I think lots of leads would have probably had a longer relationship with their F2 than their F1, since lust/infatuation blinded them (Nick/Vanessa, Brad/Emily, Lauren/Ben, Jason/Melissa) and they just couldn't see past that. 

At the end of the day, as long as Colton is happy ad Cassie, it's all good. I just really hope for both of their sake that RS is wrong and she is the one to come back. Because I think the insecurity and resentment of Colton having to chase someone who already dumped him and the backlash they'll both get will do a number on their relationship. 

Well, at the very least, it'll make for a good season!

IMO.

Well if Chris isn't having resentment with Des or working through it, Then I feel like Colton and Cassie can do it too. It's a big difference in not sure of your feelings (Cassie) than just becoming second best (settling) or backup plan with the world looking at you and shaking their heads (Chris). I'm still shaking mines. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:00 pm

I don’t think it’s lust.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:12 pm

But honestly, who else should Colton pick? Tayshia who has an ex-boyfriend at home? Hanna G? Caelyn? Does any of them have strong feelings for Colton? I really don’t see he has other choices, IMO. 

Des is lucky that Brooks took himself out, or she probably would have picked him and they broke up soon after. Rachel, IMO, is smart to know who’s the better fit for her (Jmo, but I think it’s lust for Peter, and she pretty much confirmed she picked someone she’s in love with, not in lust with). 

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Jolena wrote:If they are dating post show (as spoilers say) I think it's a good thing and a success for the season but in the eyes of TPTB I can't see them being happy with that ending without throwing Colton or Cassie under the bus. jmo

Especially since this sets a precedent they probably don't want. In future, lead(s) are going to want to have the same ending instead of the proposal, which TPTB definitely want. For the past few seasons, it seems TPTB have required the proposal. They could be making the exception this season 1) Colton is a virgin (how can he be engaged after one night in a FS?) and 2) they wanted a different ending to shake it up.

The only way I will view the ending as romantic is if Cassie comes back to Colton. After she leaves, she regrets it and only realizes she's in love with him AFTER they part, and she comes back. I wonder if that's the part of the spoiler that is wrong? I'm hoping that's what happens. So far, Colton's feelings towards her are romantic, but if he's just chasing a girl who's not that in to him...then sort of sad imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan