SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:08 am

northernviewer wrote:When watching the preview ... I think he lets Hannah and Tayshia go that very night ... Hannah is wearing jeans and a red top that’s walking and maybe worried about the commotion of Colton jumping the fence ... we see him still in his coat bring her by the hand into a room to talk to her ... then we see him hug Taysha ... I think he tells them both then and there that he’s done filming the rest of season and let’s,them go.   I personally don’t think tptb are mad about this turn of  events at all... it’s drama .... it’s different and they got some raw emotional footage ... Pure gold .... they’ve been playing up the fence jump all season ... they’re loving it ...especially if Colton and Cassie are dating now .... thEy couldn’t have orchestrated a better ending that this :yes: :yes:
When Colton jumped over the fense, he had a white shirt. When he talked to Hanna G, he had a blue shirt with polka dots on. Unless he jumped, went to change his shirt, then talked to Hanna, I don’t think it happened on the same night. 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVYPzgzvM0
bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 92a11110
bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 40837d10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 am

Just catching up on all of the posts from the past 12 hours...

If RS is right that Cassie's dad went to Portugal to talk to her, does anyone else find that really odd? If Cassie's HTD was the last one filmed (do we know that for sure?), it would only be a matter of days before her dad would be talking to her again. Why would the dad fly over there to tell her what he told her only a few days before?

Or did he fly over there to give his blessing aftr feeling bad about what he said to Colton in CA?

I am sure that the producers told Cassie's dad/family that she was the frontrunnner after she left and wanted to at least arrange for a phone call between Colton and dad before the proposal could happen.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:38 am

Is it the general opinion that RS got most of his latest spoiler from someone who was at the WTA? In that case I think there are still a lot of blanks to fill in considering that they only showed 15 minutes of the episode, according to Ashley I who was there.
https://youtu.be/er-nvJlEh7U?t=373

She also said that it was the greatest Bachelor episode she has ever seen. Get hyped! Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:56 am

Doubt that all he spoiled as showing in a 15 minute clip.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:01 pm

blueblues wrote:Is it the general opinion that RS got most of his latest spoiler from someone who was at the WTA? In that case I think there are still a lot of blanks to fill in considering that they only showed 15 minutes of the episode, according to Ashley I who was there.

She also said that it was the greatest Bachelor episode she has ever seen. Get hyped! Smiley

Pretty funny listening to Ashley I saying Colton likes the chase w/Cassie and their relationship won’t last. That he’s afraid to be in a relationship with someone so he goes after someone unattainable. She needs to go back and watch every season she was in with Jared and the crazy woman she was chasing him. Low and behold she is ending up with the guy she could never catch. Maybe that will happen with Colton and Cassie too.

Who knows if their relationship (C&C or A&J) will last but I think we will see a romantic love story. :sprinklehearts I’ll take it! A HEA would be great but that rarely happens.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:28 pm

And Colton has previously been in a relationship, long term one, as far as I understand, so that kind of knocks that theory off right away, imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:30 pm

@Cocoasneeze Technically not quite. He's been in a relationship for 6 months max, but you are right to say that him being a virgin now shows he's not choosing this by his "smaller head" but really his heart.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:05 pm

Didn't he date Aly Reisman before? 

ETA: Ok, a quick google search tells, that they dated less than a year, so not long term. But regardless, seems like it was a very real relationship.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
blueblues wrote:Is it the general opinion that RS got most of his latest spoiler from someone who was at the WTA? In that case I think there are still a lot of blanks to fill in considering that they only showed 15 minutes of the episode, according to Ashley I who was there.

Pretty funny listening to Ashley I saying Colton likes the chase w/Cassie and their relationship won’t last. That he’s afraid to be in a relationship with someone so he goes after someone unattainable. She needs to go back and watch every season she was in with Jared and the crazy woman she was chasing him. Low and behold she is ending up with the guy she could never catch. Maybe that will happen with Colton and Cassie too.

Who knows if their relationship (C&C or A&J) will last but I think we will see a romantic love story. :sprinklehearts I’ll take it! A HEA would be great but that rarely happens.

Those are the ones that likes to yak. How quickly she forgot about herself, seems to me it only took Colton a day or two or a week at the most but it took her some years to get the unattainable. bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Ashley I is the pot calling the kettle black, huh? She has no room to talk about chasing. I didn’t listen to it so I don’t know how she sounded or how she worded it ( I can’t listen to her...drives me nuts) but her whole Bach career was spent chasing and crying over Jared! duh
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Julie81 wrote:Ashley I is the pot calling the kettle black, huh? She has no room to talk about chasing. I didn’t listen to it so I don’t know how she sounded or how she worded it ( I can’t listen to her...drives me nuts) but her whole Bach career was spent chasing and crying over Jared! duh
Yeah, she is something else, isn’t she.
It wasn’t too bad this time though, and I’ve seen much more stupid recaps of this episode.
She was even a bit self-deprecating after criticizing Caelynn. Wonders do happen. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:20 pm

Ashley actually did say that she's only saying this because Colton reminds her so much of herself and she did this her whole life too. I didn't hear her say that the relationship won't last (she wouldn't be allowed to spoil it). 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan