SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:12 am

lavenderfan wrote:@kmick0890 I screen capped it and SAVED. YOO boy is baddddddd but it seems like its being reciprocated. awwwwwwwwww
I. cannot. wait. until. next. week.

Please. I will scream at their first IG post together

hehehe hehehe you're not alone  giggling I'm looking forward to the people photo shoot and the media rounds. I can't wait to see the hugh smile on Coltons face everyday. He looked sad tonight.imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@nd4reality IA

Get Demi off my screen. To think she won't go away for awhile, I'm sure she'll be on Paradise.

I actually like Demi whereas I couldn't stand Corrinne. Weren't you a fan of Corrinne's? I could be mistaken, but I just love how fans can see people differently. It is what makes us unique.

One thing I noticed about both "villains" is that they are both TINY. Not just thin, but small statured (I am too). Sometimes we have louder voices and bigger personalities. Maybe God did that to make up for our lack of height laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:40 am

I haven't seen the beautiful love music videos of the couples that were always made in the past in a long while. If anyone comes across or makes any of Colton and Cassie please share with us. Im hoping someone does one of these two because we just might get the first fairy tale ending in bachelor history. laugh out loud TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:45 am

I'm glad to hear that I didn't miss anything. The WTA/MTA shows are always my least favorite.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 am

I actually don’t mind demi. Some of the other girls are worse than her, IMO. If you read her tweets she’s sensible most of the time. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:13 am

Julie81 wrote:I actually don’t mind demi. Some of the other girls are worse than her, IMO. If you read her tweets she’s sensible most of the time. Lol

Same. I like her. Obviously, I enjoyed her vulnerable side too as it showed her depth. And her schtick got old on WTA, but I think she has a good heart. It is evident in SM interactions with other girls. I heard Courtney made her Insta private. Does she even have friends from BN?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:17 am

Jolena wrote:I haven't seen the beautiful love music videos of the couples that were always made in the past in a long while. If anyone comes across or makes any of Colton and Cassie please share with us. Im hoping someone does one of these two because we just might get the first fairy tale ending in bachelor history. laugh out loud TIA

it would be nice if tptb do one for them like i remember they did one of Ali and Roberto and it was soooo cute....Anyway i found this one on a team cassie IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bup4TBggsoL/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:I haven't seen the beautiful love music videos of the couples that were always made in the past in a long while. If anyone comes across or makes any of Colton and Cassie please share with us. Im hoping someone does one of these two because we just might get the first fairy tale ending in bachelor history. laugh out loud TIA

it would be nice if tptb do one for them like i remember they did one of Ali and Roberto and it was soooo cute....Anyway i found this one on a team cassie IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bup4TBggsoL/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Thank you Leap.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 am

I didn't watch the entire show, but my favorites from what I saw were Demi and Hannah B. I like Demi and generally find her harmless. I much prefer her over someone like Courtney, who deliberately stirs things up. I found Hannah B. very personable in the chair, and she was obviously very popular with her cast mates.

Nicole seemed to get a bit of a redemption edit.

I felt more clueless about the "back benchers" than I normally do. I guess will get a chance to see them or see them better on Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 pm

I wanted to give both Nicole and Courtney big hugs last night. A pediatrician has a new book out that describes kids as either a dandelion (able to withstand anything) or an orchid (must be nutured to bloom). I think Nicole and Courtney are orchids - more sensitive people who dandelions such as Demi and Oniyka can easily needle. And so as much as I can laugh at Demi's antics, she is immature as she doesn't have the ability to use her power to be senstive to people who are not like her. I could not but think Demi has to be the center of attention due to family dynamics. If she can balance all her positive attirbutes, she could be an even bigger force in the world.

Clearly, Hannah B got the best edit last night. Felt sorry for Caelynn - she was sent home as Colton liked her 2nd best and he didn't want to mess with her anymore than he already had.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I wanted to give both Nicole and Courtney big hugs last night. A pediatrician has a new book out that describes kids as either a dandelion (able to withstand anything) or an orchid (must be nutured to bloom). I think Nicole and Courtney are orchids - more sensitive people who dandelions such as Demi and Oniyka can easily needle. And so as much as I can laugh at Demi's antics, she is immature as she doesn't have the ability to use her power to be senstive to people who are not like her. I could not but think Demi has to be the center of attention due to family dynamics. If she can balance all her positive attirbutes, she could be an even bigger force in the world.

Clearly, Hannah B got the best edit last night. Felt sorry for Caelynn - she was sent home as Colton liked her 2nd best and he didn't want to mess with her anymore than he already had.

With the exception of Courtney stuffing that pacifier in Demi's mouth. Not cool to force something in someone's mouth. I did feel bad for Courtney. Nicole having said that Oneyka was not pretty enough to get Colton's rose was in poor taste.

Hannah B rocked last night!!! She was so good. With the exception of Caelyn's story, which was well told and respected, IMO, Colton was feeling played by Caelynn. She really did want the Bachelorette slot. I think that is why he did not articulate a reason for sending her home. (AND truth be told, he probably could recognize the tactics very well!0

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@nd4reality IA

Get Demi off my screen. To think she won't go away for awhile, I'm sure she'll be on Paradise.

I actually like Demi whereas I couldn't stand Corrinne. Weren't you a fan of Corrinne's? I could be mistaken, but I just love how fans can see people differently. It is what makes us unique.

snipped

Never, not for one moment. Not for one millisecond. laugh out loud This was my first opinion of her.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 pm
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3884p108-corinne-olympios-bachelor-21-discussion
GuardianAngel wrote:She just wanted to get home so she could get to ...

Corninquiries@gmail.com

dizzy

Demi wouldn't shut up. She kept yelling out comments in the middle of other people's conversation. She was trying too hard to be noticed throughout the whole show. People like that annoy me when I'm in a group setting. All the attention has to be on them, no one else has an opportunity to join in a conversation. She is going to be worse than annoying for me, I can just tell. I'm not a fan of people who take pride and joy in making others feel worthless.

Here are my comments on Demi in response to an article posted in the same thread.

bluwavz wrote:https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/colton-underwood-the-bachelor-contestant-demi-burnett-evicted-twice/

Jan 04, 2019 7:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Very irresponsible young lady. So basically she didn't pay rent for most of the time she was there, did it again at another location, and basically doesn't care since she still owes the money.

If she is another Corrine, it will make it difficult for me to watch until she gets let go because I too had zero patience for Corrine and wasn't interested in a single thing she had to say.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4994p12-bachelor-23-demi-burnett-sleuthing-spoilers

I don't know if she recently added this contact info or if she always had it, but I doubt it. It's not shown on her IG capture on the first page of her thread which was private. She went from 4100 followers to 409,000 followers. Maybe she can pay back some of that rent money she owes

contactdemib@gmail.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Mar 5th WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
GinaRose
Doggoneit
Amethyst
LeapofFaith
albean99