SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by aviej Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:43 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@Norcalgal what do you mean too many opportunities in the broadcasting world to network with. J&J are not having a tv wedding. They don’t want a produced wedding event. They want it to be private and special with family and friends close to them

I don't want to put words in @Norcalgal 's mouth but I think she means that at the wedding there would be a lot of sports broadcasters in attendance. And so it would be a great opportunity for him to meet and greet and make some professional corrections. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that's what she meant - not from the angle of a TV wedding.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:50 pm

aviej wrote:
Pinkpincess wrote:@Norcalgal what do you mean too many opportunities in the broadcasting world to network with. J&J are not having a tv wedding. They don’t want a produced wedding event. They want it to be private and special with family and friends close to them

I don't want to put words in @Norcalgal 's mouth but I think she means that at the wedding there would be a lot of sports broadcasters in attendance. And so it would be a great opportunity for him to meet and greet and make some professional corrections. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that's what she meant - not from the angle of a TV wedding.

Ahhh now that I read her comment again,she was probably talking about Chris.H getting more opportunities in the broadcasting world in the future. Is that what you meant @Norcalgal  JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 12 1f648  JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 12 1f64a my bad laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:56 pm

I honestly don't see them inviting a lot of the "sports broadcasters", maybe the few that Jordan works with on a regular basis. I also am skeptical that Chris will even attend as a guest. Because if he does there will be a recent bride that will have her britches out of place because he didn't attend her wedding.

Has ever attended a BN wedding that he was not officiating? I think he'll send a wow gift and have something else planned for that day. Also, April/May he is busy filming the 'ette. June is filming of BIP. So I would be surprised if he would be there.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:06 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I honestly don't see them inviting a lot of the "sports broadcasters", maybe the few that Jordan works with on a regular basis.  I also am skeptical that Chris will even attend as a guest.  Because if he does there will be a recent bride that will have her britches out of place because he didn't attend her wedding.

Has ever attended a BN wedding that he was not officiating?  I think he'll send a wow gift and have something else planned for that day.  Also, April/May he is busy filming the 'ette. June is filming of BIP.  So I would be surprised if he would be there.

With regards to the wedding you're referring to where CH was a no-show, that's because it was the anniversary of his restaurant business that he started in Texas so he couldn't attend that wedding. The wedding is supposed to be between May-July. If it's in the latter months, I'm sure he can squeeze it in. I think CH is still close to JoJo so I don't see why not. And my philosophy is you can't please everyone. If people choose to be butt hurt that CH couldn't attend their wedding yet attend others, I think that's unfortunate. But time would tell if he can make it at all. Wasn't Arie's wedding close to filming or the airing of the Bachelor yet quite of producers including CH was there? I know CH officiated. But if the argument is that it is around filming/ Bachelor appearances, then how come the producers were able to sneak away?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Proposal #2 - prepare tissues guys!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2nKFWVAdLI/?igshid=2le21eouqugf

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:04 pm

vernie113 wrote:Proposal #2 - prepare tissues guys!!!!!!

Be right back I’m going to go cry! Talk to you soon
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:08 pm

I had to read the caption first before seeing the video. I hate reading lot caption but this was definitely worth it
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:I had to read the caption first before seeing the video. I hate reading lot caption but this was definitely worth it

Oh my god !!!! is all Jojo could say. Then she asks “what are u doing” as he knelt on one knee and open the box.

Just precious !!!!!

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:18 pm

I love the first proposal and I watched it so many times I lost count. But this second one is definitely the best and I’ll watch it over and over again.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:43 pm

aviej wrote: Wasn't Arie's wedding close to filming or the airing of the Bachelor yet quite of producers including CH was there? I know CH officiated. But if the argument is that it is around filming/ Bachelor appearances, then how come the producers were able to sneak away?

Airing of the show and filming the show are completely different animals. CH and the producers could get away for Arie's wedding because their work is minimal during airing. No shows were being filmed during that time. But if they get married in early May while the 'ette is still filming, CH is not going to run home from wherever they are filming for a wedding. After all the last 2 seasons had locations pretty far from CA... Thailand/Maldives and Greece.

I still say someone will be butt hurt if he goes to JoJo's wedding and didn't come to hers even though I agree with you that he had a very good excuse.

IMO, I still say he probably won't be attending even though he will be invited. Again, any one know... has he ever attended a wedding for anyone in BN that he did not officiate?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:01 pm

vernie113 wrote:Proposal #2 - prepare tissues guys!!!!!!

The location is beautiful. I’m happy that Jordan shared the vid even if the audio is bad Hugesmile

2019 is a great year for them both; 2 shows, new house to be completed by Nov and wedding prep.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:15 pm

This is a FAN forum. We should be discussing other contestants in their respective threads or the GD thread's. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena