SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:10 am

Bobette wrote:I am not here for the drama and yet I fear I will have to endure it anyway.

Source

ETA: LOL at Helena's unimpressed face in that thumbnail.  I know the feeling. laugh out loud

Can I say that the wardrobe stylist too the evening off.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:18 am

Ash wrote:
Agent99 wrote:At least we have Elly's date to look forward to next week.  And I suspect Rachel's exit.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 8dOgUCy

Source

Falling for him.. so that’s the girls jump off a building date.

Or skydiving maybe?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:25 am

ugh really dislike abbie, she thinks she’s queen bee, damn she is gonna be shocked lmao

walkout i think is rachel, remember there was some hint to it in the main preview? she said she will not change for anyone and then matt surprised her when she was giving an interview
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 pm

I know I am in minority! But Abbie does have this amazing chemistry with Matt. She has a strong competitive side. The girls all seem to agree to that fact. If you have notice Nikki commenting  and so does Rachel. No doubt. 
But of course, I love Chelsea and Matt more. I really want them together  ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f60d 

Gosh I am so invested in this season of bachelor. More than Matty J’s!  ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f601  ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f601

Last edited by Missnair on Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Should I even watch this episode? Did they show Chelsie at all?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:45 pm

[mention]Astrophysicist Matt Agnew will listen to words of advice from one of his closest mates over consulting the stars. The 32-year old Bachelor hunk has called in reinforcements by way of one of his closest friends to help him choose a prospective partner.
And the outcome could be explosive with tears set to flow in tonight’s episode with Agnew’s friend Kate to give her verdict on the hopefuls.

“Kate is one of my best mates. We have known each other for over 20 years, we have shared load of memories together and I am delighted to be part of her groom’s party next year,” Agnew says in a preview clip shared with Confidential ahead of the episode.

best.”

“I am really excited for her to meet and get to know the girls. I trust her explicitly. I brought Kate along to have a friend there, a wing woman because at this point I feel like I have some real strong connections with a lot of the girls.

“Kate knows me. She knows my life in Melbourne and I am interested in getting her input of who she feels would fit best.”

Describing Agnew as “like a brother to me”, Kate wanted to get to know as many of the women as possible.
“I just want Matt to be happy and I hope I can help him in some way today,” she said.

“I am protective of Matt. He is a really genuine, nice guy. I would hate for him to be taken advantage of.”

Meeting four of the 12 remaining contestants, Kate has face time with Sogand, Cass, Elly and Abbie — who she calls out for being fake.

“I don’t think she is here for the same reasons as you,” Kate tells Agnew. “I think she is saying what you want to hear.”
[/mention] wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwinsNTj55TkAhWFtlkKHfBYDdkQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fbachelor-matt-agnews-bestie-calls-out-fake-contestant%2Fnews-story%2F54a66ef29fd00c565806a379a342196c&psig=AOvVaw2EF7mTlEkswkdT-9-B51en&ust=1566506010586477

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Bobette wrote:I am not here for the drama and yet I fear I will have to endure it anyway.

Source

ETA: LOL at Helena's unimpressed face in that thumbnail.  I know the feeling. laugh out loud

Can I say that the wardrobe stylist too the evening off.
You can say it and it certainly looks like IMO it but unfortunately I think this is just a the standard of her work. ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f62c Too busy worrying about getting those sweet sponsorship dollars from the designers to concern herself with things like whether or not the outfits are flattering, or look like a cohesive group.

The stuff she dressed Ali in last season was appalling too, IMO.  Time to hire someone else or get Anne Stringer back I think.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm

brownravens wrote:
Ash wrote:
Agent99 wrote:At least we have Elly's date to look forward to next week.  And I suspect Rachel's exit.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 8dOgUCy

Source

Or skydiving maybe?

Definitely skydiving ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4256136633

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:56 pm

najpoziomka wrote:ugh really dislike abbie, she thinks she’s queen bee, damn she is gonna be shocked lmao

walkout i think is rachel, remember there was some hint to it in the main preview? she said she will not change for anyone and then matt surprised her when she was giving an interview

It's Rachel. She was flirting with 2 producers and even wrote a love letters. According to Daily Mail, Mary got her hands on a love letter and was told that Rachael had secretly given it to the producer she was crushing on,' the source claimed.

'Mary gave it to Matt to read for himself, and he was furious,' they added. 'He stormed over and confronted Rachael at the cocktail party and all hell broke loose.'

However, Daily Mail Australia understands that there's more to the story and that the truth behind Mary's motives will eventually be revealed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7377567/Bachelor-EXCLUSIVE-Rachael-Arahills-romance-TWO-crew-members-exposed.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Agent99 wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Ash wrote:

Source

Or skydiving maybe?

Definitely skydiving ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4256136633

Actually, not definite laugh out loud  So the aerial is a group date and we are having more competitive Abbie shoved down our throats.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 VjpP64p

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Episode 7, Part A:

We open with a bitch session between Helena and Sogand.  Great.  

Sogand doesn't like Abbie.  Helena doesn't trust Abbie.  Helena says "she's not here for the right reasons" and it's such a cliche I'm amazed she could say it with a straight face.  

Helena apparently drinks her tea without removing the bag which is sociopathic behaviour in my book but she looks hot in leopard print so I'll overlook it just this once.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 X7gWVzZ

Source: Tenplay

Osher arrives with the date card.  I am yet to see Kristen without a smile on her face.  She just beams with happiness all the time.  Miss Congeniality IMO.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4E47R6v

Emma gets the date.  Kristen is happy for her, of course.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 NtyhTP5

They've dressed Emma in a dress with LOVEHEARTS all over it and tell her to fidget with the rings on her fingers while she talks about how she just wants to find love and have a happy ending.  

Hot tip to future contestants: if they get you to do these things YOU ARE GETTING THE CLINGER EDIT.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 JYQ3HDK

Back at the mansion, Mary, Rachael and Chelsea are having a totally-not-staged conversation about how Emma's not suited to Matt at all.  Chelsea doesn't say anything bitchy (or if she did it was cut).

Interesting that Helena and Chelsea are both shown gossiping about "rivals" during this episode.  Chelsea is fondling some kind of beverage which I assume is yet another SUBTLE (not) product placement.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 QN7y4nF

I'm confused where the dogs fit into this date.  It seems like it would have taken more than a day to film all this across two locations but the shirt matches.  Unless the dogs are part of her HTD and they recycle the shirt?  Weird.

They definitely kissed earlier on this date IMO.  At one point Emma grabs his chin and goes to pull him in for a quick peck and you can tell IMO they've already kissed prior.  The sound wave of her voice on wooden panel is SO COOL.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 EmaMJrt

All in all a good date IMO.  I think TPTB want us to find Emma cringey but I actually don't mind her and Matt seems very comfortable around her.  The conversation is easy and Matt's forehead gives her the vein pump of approval.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette