SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Excuse me @bobette but I always drink my tea with the bag left in and I ain’t no sociopath laugh out loud.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:59 pm

sprout wrote:Excuse me @bobette but I always drink my tea with the bag left in and I ain’t no sociopath laugh out loud.

Noted. ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 pm

Episode 7, Part B: "The one with the bad dresses"

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  Hugesmile

Osher greets the women by lying and telling them they look wonderful.  cantstopl

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 DpKDC2C

Source: Tenplay

Ok I'll stop now.   ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 2498057887

Osher says he's sure the women have gotten to know each other well by now and Helena says "too well", makes this face and I'm tempted to change my avatar but can't be bothered.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 KZeEAZ0

The task of arranging themselves is just ridiculous.  It was OK on Matty's season with just a few of them but this is far too many.  Kristen is appropriately nominated Most Selfless.

Cassandra seems to think she is the most fun but hello if true I think we'd have seen a bit more of you in the edit and I think this is only the second time we've heard you speak.

I really don't like the girls having to appraise, judge and rank each other.  This whole activity doesn't sit well with me and if I wasn't recapping I'd totally skip it.

Abbie is shown standing in the number 1 spot for "most fun" but they never show us a long shot - editing AGAIN trying to make her look conceited IMO.  

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Q6Kd648

What she actually says is "I think we should be top 4" to Nichole, and goes to stand next to Rachael.  She did not position herself at number 1 for most fun, IMO.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 V9sWl9W

Then they frankenbyte some more fake audio sentences together to really hammer home their point.  TPTB are really going to town with Abbie's edit and I hate to think what it is like for her watching this all back at home.   ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1f62c

Next, Abbie positions herself at number 1 for "most passionate" and is shown flicking her hair in the exact same way as before - i.e. they just used footage from a different camera to make it look like she went to number one for both IMO.  

Compare:

"Most fun"

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 MqgXfik

with

"Most passionate"

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 NDRMopI

I see you, editors.  Suspect

The eliminated girls then gather round collectively bitching about Abbie.  Nikki says Abbie is "full of sh*t".  Mary says she looks like a Christmas tree.  Everyone laughs.  It's flat out bullying IMO and I'm calling them all out.  

Brianna's SQT is awkward and she didn't deserve a rose IMO no matter how much the other girls may like her.  Abbie gets the rose and they all eat their feelings by scarfing down tubs of totally-not-sponsored ice-cream.

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 YFpTTTN

This whole segment was horrible please ditch that idea for future seasons TPTB.   no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 am

Episode 7, Part C

I don't have much to say about the CP.  The live RC is a novel idea and I'm sure the girls enjoyed being able to sit around drinking and chatting instead of having to stand in silent formation for 4 hours at the RCs like they usually do. laugh out loud  

Nikki gets upset and is clearly insecure.  I might have had sympathy if she hadn't just insulted one of the other girls to get laughs like 3 minutes ago. Matt handles the nervous girls well IMO and is good at filling in awkward silences.  

The frankenbyting on Sogand is almost as bad as Abbie.  She "says": "I can't believe Bri had to go home because of Abbie". Uh no I don't think she said that, TPTB.  She's a smart woman and I'm sure she knows how the show works.  

And then we have the preview for the "next episode", which IMO was actually filmed before (see SC thread).  I'm tiring of the poorly constructed editing and I can't wait for Sogand to be eliminated so we can move on from this "feud".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:27 am

The frankenbiting is really awful this season. So obvious. I guess tptb realise that 99% of their viewers don't notice/don't care.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:34 am

leavers wrote:The frankenbiting is really awful this season. So obvious. I guess tptb realise that 99% of their viewers don't notice/don't care.

Isn't it though?  I've never seen it this bad. 

And yes I think the majority of viewers are lapping it up it if SM comments are anything to go by.  It's actually quite scary; they can literally make it look like these girls said anything they want.  ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1f62c

If she is F2, Abbie is no doubt being watched like a hawke so can't even call TPTB out on the editing like some of the other eliminated girls already have.  Must be very frustrating for her IMO.

Also, Welcome1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:30 am

A different promo for next Thursday. Go Chelsie!!!!ThrowbackThursday - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 E3db4a10

Courtesy Foxtel guide
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:28 am

[quote="sprout"]Excuse me @bobette but I always drink my tea with the bag left in and I ain’t no sociopath laugh out loud. [2/quote]

Sometimes I do that with my herbal tea

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:41 am

LOL maybe I'm the weirdo then, sitting here with my bag-free cup of tea.  laugh out loud

Now, I have come into some information which implies Helena's moon/bath date is tonight, not Kristen's kayak.  

Since I do not want to offend anyone with the graphic nature of the source material, I am tagging it as a spoiler.  

You have been warned.:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 am

Yup. Teabag too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:48 am

You're all freaks.  Get me out of here.  Hugesmile

ETA:  Snap with your post on the SM page @Sundy.  Helena tonight makes sense IMO - she gets her previous-denied pash to set her on the road to F3 while Chelsea gets a quick cheeky snog at the CP and everyone's satiated for another week. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:10 am

Bobette wrote:You're all freaks.  Get me out of here.  Hugesmile

ETA:  Snap with your post on the SM page @Sundy.  Helena tonight makes sense IMO - she gets her previous-denied pash to set her on the road to F3 while Chelsea gets a quick cheeky snog at the CP and everyone's satiated for another week. yes

I am dying to see this sneaky pash with a hilarious outcome
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette