SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:18 am

Oh damn!!! I’m such a fan of Kristen’s even tho there’s no hope... but gosh that was a very romantic fire date and Elly looked beautiful.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:23 am

Kristen gets the rose but they don’t show sqt
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:24 am

Oh bless her little Chinese socks.  I really like her too.  laugh out loud

Source

Sundy wrote:Kristen gets the rose but they don’t show sqt

Really? The stuff they're prioritising this season is weird and wrong, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:26 am

Oh inspector gadget is at it again.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:28 am

The Rachael and plan B and all the drama looks so fake and scripted

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:29 am

God these girls are evil. Kristen, Elly and Chelsie nowhere near it though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:30 am

Ad for tomorrow. "All I want to do is kiss her". Quick shot of Elly and Abbie.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:31 am

butterflylove wrote:Ad for tomorrow. "All I want to do is kiss her". Quick shot of Elly and Abbie.

I didn’t see it. Are you in Melb?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:31 am

Sundy wrote:God these girls are evil. Kristen, Elly and Chelsie nowhere near it though

It was so driven when Chelsie walked over to Mary and Nikki at the start of the episode and they first bought up plan B. But Chels' obviously stuck up for her man and called Rachael out on it, politely.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:32 am

Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Ad for tomorrow. "All I want to do is kiss her". Quick shot of Elly and Abbie.

Yep. First ad when it cut to the break.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 am

butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Yep. First ad when it cut to the break.

I must have zoned out hahhaha
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:35 am

Ash wrote:Remember that time I told u guys I thought the protea signifies a Matt Elly date in South Africa.
I know u guys said she was out earlier but at that time I actually went so far as to find a tiny comment on trip advisor or on the page of a certain safari resort in the correct time line from a person named Elly..
Should I share it

I’d like to see it.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette