SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:18 am

Bobette wrote:
IshleyC wrote:@Bobette  Hi Bobette, Do you know how or if we can post gettyimages.com photos? There is one that looks very similar to the FRC location? https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/magaliesburg. I think the Magaliesburg mountains are very close to Hartbeespoort.

Yes go for it @IshleyC !  It is fine to post any images that are publicly available on the web (so anything really other than pics from private SM accounts) so long as you provide a source link to show where you got it from. yes

I have also been looking around Magaliesburg and have found lots of terrain very similar to the FRC. I have been trying to match the shape of the mountains in the background. They are also very similar to the mountains in the background of Hartbeespoort screencap.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:45 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 301e7710
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 65781610

Source: tenplay

Sharkalicious wrote:
Michdealm wrote:I just caught the tail end of an ad for the finale. Sadly I was not watching the tv  I just glanced at it. It seemed like Matt in his maroon jacket with Helena. The same jacket he wears at the finale.
@michdealm are you trying to give me a heart attack? Has anyone else seen it?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:10 am

I still think two diff locations for frc.. jmo
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:58 pm

ZeegaZigHah wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here and I've enjoyed your updates here Smiley .

Also have been looking for spoilers in other sites. haha.

But this one right here though: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html  Rolling Eyes

What do you say about that guys, if that's true at all...

I feel sad for Chelsea if she's indeed the F1 then had her heart broken again because of that... sad

What a waste of time watching this show if that's the case.

Matt wasn't in Perth at the time, he was still in Canberra post-Questacon.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Vjeff wrote:
ZeegaZigHah wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here and I've enjoyed your updates here Smiley .

Also have been looking for spoilers in other sites. haha.

But this one right here though: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html  Rolling Eyes

What do you say about that guys, if that's true at all...

I feel sad for Chelsea if she's indeed the F1 then had her heart broken again because of that... sad

What a waste of time watching this show if that's the case.

Matt wasn't in Perth at the time, he was still in Canberra post-Questacon.

Sorry I just realised this was actually 6th September. He was in Sydney this day. So don't worry, def not in Perth either way.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Hi all. This is the screencaps thread. Can we keep
General discussion to screencaps and other discussions in the other threads. @AllAboutLove wanna move them or just more forward
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Per forum rules, please keep all discussions in this thread on Screencaps and on topic. Posts have been moved. Thank you for posting and keeping things on track @Sundy yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 am

In keeping with the ‘out of this world’ theme for this years bachelor, I think that the FRC location maybe be in Freestate Provence near the Vredefort crater and dome. I can’t find the exact location. But I will keep searching.

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:52 pm

I have been keeping an eye on this thread from afar and came to give a guess on FRC. Surely it has to be somewhere with an observatory or epic stargazing. We haven’t had that yet. My best friend is a former astrophysicist and stargazing dates were always his thing to lure women. If Matt has any say over anything surely he’d take the opportunity and it makes sense for production to tie this in especially with the theme as said by @IshleyC

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:57 pm

IshleyC wrote:In keeping with the ‘out of this world’ theme for this years bachelor, I think that the FRC location maybe be in Freestate Provence near the Vredefort crater and dome. I can’t find the exact location. But I will keep searching.
This is interesting @IshleyC.  I looked at this area too a while ago, because I saw a lodge that could have been where Matt was shot stargazing.  He is on a roof of some sort, and this lodge has a flat roof like that. I actually saw a photo of someone doing a similar thing, which I now cannot find again laugh out loud.  Anyway, I discounted it because there doesn't seem to be any suitable accommodation around the area for the whole team.  Could be wrong of course.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 TWkjaMt
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 TNKBEdm

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 pm

@Agent99 I can't help but think that there is something more to the FRC location that we are not seeing yet. There appears to be many more locations that are more scenic and interesting in South Africa. I certainly has keep me busy for days.

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Batmouth wrote:I have been keeping an eye on this thread from afar and came to give a guess on FRC. Surely it has to be somewhere with an observatory or epic stargazing. We haven’t had that yet. My best friend is a former astrophysicist and stargazing dates were always his thing to lure women. If Matt has any say over anything surely he’d take the opportunity and it makes sense for production to tie this in especially with the theme as said by @IshleyC

welcomebanner @Batmouth and LOL to the bold - that would work on me too. laugh out loud

I was going down a similar path.  There is even a quick flash of an observatory in the promo but I couldn't match it to any in SA so assumed it is one in AU or even stock footage from another country.  Posting SCs below for anyone else who can find a match.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 HBRa4cB

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 MsGUSuN

I thought it might have been the same one Matty and Laura visited when they spotted that meteor but pretty sure it doesn't match (I can't remember now - went through all this weeks ago before giving up but must have discounted it for some reason...)

@Agent99 great pick up on Matt walking on a flat roof. I hadn't made that connection and the place you posted warrants further investigation.  The star footage is sped up so IMO they filmed the star footage separately and Matt walking as an overlay.

In which case there would be no need for everyone to stay in the area - they could have just set up a camera overnight one night then gone back another night with Matt to shoot the rest.  It doesn't need to be near the FRC.  Could even be in AU?

I really want to see some stargazing in the finale!  They really haven't made the most of Matt's profession at all IMO - I hoped there would be more astroscience woven through the series but it's been the usual IMO boring cooking/sporty dates.

Stars or riot. :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious