SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@butterflylove
I would also love a season with Helena!

Btw. Is it possible to watch the older BACH/ BIP seasons on the archives, like I’m doing now....? TYIA

OH YES @Astrobach - they have everything there - all the Australian seasons, Canada, NZ, UK, plus all the US seasons etc.  It's a veritable trash TV candy store.  Just go to the main landing page HERE while signed in to see what's on offer.

ETA: If you're new to the AU shows, I highly recommend you start with Georgia Love's Bette (S2) followed by Bach Season 5.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:07 am

OMG ! You just gave me the key to Pandora’s box TV binging...
It’s gonna be tough to restrain myself here....
Thanks! 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:12 am

Astrobach wrote:OMG ! You just gave me the key to Pandora’s box TV binging...
It’s gonna be tough to restrain myself here....
Thanks! 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977

What is this "restraint" of which you speak?  I know of no such thing when it comes to this franchise.  1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Enjoy 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:44 pm

It's been awhile since I've seen an international Bach/ette show so think I will get back into this newest season. Thanks for the links! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

@Astrobach I second @Bobette suggestion of Bachette season 2. It’s a beautiful highly entertaining season
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:04 pm

@Sundy well, I’ll check that out...I started watching BIP #1 yesterday.... and couldn’t stop... watched 3 episodes so far, and it includes people from a lot of previous seasons of Bachelor and Bachelorette.
Very entertaining, even if it’s starring all new people to me. I decided to jump in with the Fiji location and see how it’s different from the US version.
I was hoping to see other International versions as well like the French or Italian but maybe this is only the English speaking ones.
Here goes the rest of my summer... laugh out loud
Thank you all for the info.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
quick_dry
Bobette
frajosfanofchris
LeapofFaith
Loulou
AllAboutLove
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum