SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:09 am

blueblues wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:Perhaps Cassie and Michelle are moving in together in LA; so cassie will be much closer to colton!
That’s my guess. Cassie has been living with her parents to save money while studying, but her economy is about to change quite drastically.

So cassie and michelle are moving into a new place in west hollywood?? love it! i hope they share it all on insta laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:16 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Mella13 wrote:From Cassie IG. Where she is moving? To her sister? Smiley

i was wondering as well?? i saw on michelle her sis IG story that she was moving too?? are they moving in together then??
Looks like it. It's actually quite lovely, Michelle and Cassie moving in together. I hope we get cute moving stories, hopefully with Colton and Gregg helping them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:06 am

Does her sister not live with her boyfriend? Sorry, I am late. :D
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:45 am

Mella13 wrote:Does her sister not live with her boyfriend? Sorry, I am late. :D

No, she doesn’t. She has her own apartment.

I’m assuming, like everyone else, that Cassie and Michelle are moving in together in a new place. How fun.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Aw I’m glad they’re moving in together... didn’t colton say Cassie lived in West Hollywood, just about 5 mins from him in people? Maybe that’s actually where there new place is. I’m sure it’ll be much more convenient for Cassie and Colton to be so close Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Julie81 wrote:

I’m assuming, like everyone else, that Cassie and Michelle are moving in together in a new place. How fun.

I'm guessing that these girls will not move in with their boyfriends unless there's a ring on their finger . Colton said that he and Cassie's goal was to buy a house in HB by next year so im thinking by then they'll be engaged and will move in together.  :no idea:jmo    Did Colton tape something that's suppose to air this weekend on "E" channel?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Jolena wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

I'm guessing that these girls will not move in with their boyfriends unless there's a ring on their finger . Colton said that he and Cassie's goal was to buy a house in HB by next year so im thinking by then they'll be engaged and will move in together.  :no idea:jmo    Did Colton tape something that's suppose to air this weekend on "E" channel?

I saw yesterday he was with the girls that run the Ladygang podcast/TV show but I'm not sure if they interviewed him for the podcast itself or if he's actually going to be on the TV version. If he filmed something for E!, that's my guess.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

I saw yesterday he was with the girls that run the Ladygang podcast/TV show but I'm not sure if they interviewed him for the podcast itself or if he's actually going to be on the TV version. If he filmed something for E!, that's my guess.

According to my tv, he will be on the tv show Ladygang on Sunday at 11 PM eastern time. He will be talking about breaking down gender roles on tv and today’s society or something like that.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:52 pm

He must've taken off for Colorado right after that because I saw that he posted from Colorado. Wonder if there's an event going on up there for his charity this week.  I don't know if it's just me but does anyone else think Colton looks a little lost/sad that he's not with Cassie? He seems so much more jolly when he's around her. cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:03 pm

That picture he posted from Colorado is apparently a few weeks old. He posted it on his coltonlvesdogs or something like that, earlier.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:That picture he posted from Colorado is apparently a few weeks old. He posted it on his coltonlvesdogs or something like that, earlier.

Yeah I was thinking that. I'm pretty sure he's in LA right now too.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:17 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:That picture he posted from Colorado is apparently a few weeks old. He posted it on his coltonlvesdogs or something like that, earlier.

Yeah I was thinking that. I'm pretty sure he's in LA right now too.

You’re probably right because he’s doing something live on “caffeine.tv/younghollywood that’s starting in a few minutes.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13