SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:14 am

Jolena wrote:Cassie’s last IG story has Caitlyn in her apartment. Don’t know if Colton left or if he’s still there . I m sorry friends or not this cannot be comfortable for Colton . I know all these ex’s from the show are friendly and hang out at clubs and functions together and they get along but this is way to close for comfort imo ,something about Caitlyn I just don’t trust and I don’t know why. Jmo

Colton tweeted that he was catching a flight or running to get on his flight...something like that. So he is not there now.

I really doubt Cassie would be friends with caelynn if she got weird vibes from her where Colton was concerned. She seems to know her well. Cassie values her relationship with Colton and being friends with someone who could jeopardize it isn’t something she would do imo. Caelynn is friends with the whole family it seems. I think everything is fine. There is so much more that goes on that we don’t see. Colton has to be ok with it or it wouldn’t be happening, guarantee you.

Plus, I think caelynn is going on paradise for sure. Maybe she will hook up with Blake! Lol they can all be friends then.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:25 am

I think Colton/Cassie/Caelynn are trying to ease into things

Cassie and Colton were together all day today and tonight (And some CUTE IG stories btw--i had to aww at him getting her flowers and wine for no reason and cassie posting about it ❤️ ) ....Caelynn seemed to come over after he left. Colton responded to Cassies 'smelly socks' story saying hi to Caelynn tho. Smiley Im sure theres a natural awkward awkwardness to this but Caelynn is cassies friend, Colton knows this. & He's close friends with Blake. Jason and Garett so i think he understands the situation and how to navigate it. I actually dont think Colton feels all that awkward, i think the awkwardness more than likely comes from Caelynn's side because she was the one not over him just a few weeks ago.

But, i think they will start to all hang out in groups. Caelynn knows Cassie and Colton are happy so its just a matter of getting through the awkwardness!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:33 am

I will say that I was definitely NOT a fan of either of these two, but they are certainly growing on me. I can see them living a life full of dogs and cats, sorry Colton, you'll have to adapt to cats thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 37 1f602 and country music festivals. Colton seems like a grounded guy I will say that. I don't know if these two will make it but so far seems like they are just living a chill life.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:59 am

weird Colton tweeted he almost missed his flight to Japan?!?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 am

Wonder what he’s going to Japan for. Anyone know?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:18 am

Jolena wrote:Wonder what he’s going to Japan for. Anyone know?

Oops he is going to San Fran laugh out loud

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:34 am

Jolena wrote:Cassie’s last IG story has Caitlyn in her apartment. Don’t know if Colton left or if he’s still there . I m sorry friends or not this cannot be comfortable for Colton . I know all these ex’s from the show are friendly and hang out at clubs and functions together and they get along but this is way to close for comfort imo ,something about Caitlyn I just don’t trust and I don’t know why. Jmo
imho it's not about us, or us trusting or not trusting the people around Colton and Cassie, it's for them to decide. They actually know her. Imho there doesn't seem to be any awkwardness. imho if there is any, it's only from Caelynn's side, Colton Imo has made it very clear where his heart and head is at, there are no hang ups for him. Jmo.

ETA: I thought this was absolutely hilarious..

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1111505498757451776?s=20

Colton Underwood
@colton

I bought my girlfriend a bottle of wine and she’s sharing it with my ex. Sweet!

https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:06 am

IS ANYONE ELSE FOLLOWING THIS TWITTER EXCHANGE BETWEEN COLTON, DEMI, CAELYNN, And CASSIE??

This is so funny I can’t hahahahaha

I think colton and caelynn will be juiuuuuust fine and they aren’t awkward anymore.

I love this good relationship between everyone

Last edited by lavenderfan on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:15 am

They're hilarious. Love it!! The best parts are Colton and Cassie tweeting gifs of themselves to shade themselves. 

And seriously, the exes barely spent any time with colton on the show. Maybe 2 days, when counted all together. The relationship starts after the show, and Colton and Cassie seem to be doing really well. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:52 am

I wish them well ., and I guess time will tell if they grow together and stay on the same page or if they grow apart . I hope they grow together. I know Colton loves her but IMO he is steps ahead of where she is at right now . Colton is well beyond his years and Cassie strikes me as a sweetheart but a young 23 yr old., but he is a patient guy so we’ll see .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:23 am

She has a necklace with a butterfly. It looks nice. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:08 am

Jolena wrote:I wish them well ., and I guess time will tell if they grow together and stay on the same page or if they grow apart . I hope they grow together. I know Colton loves her but IMO he is steps ahead of where she is at right now . Colton is well beyond his years and Cassie strikes me as a sweetheart but a young 23 yr old., but he is a patient guy so we’ll see .
This might be getting into not fan forum territory, if so, I'll delete. 

Imho they're doing just fine for 4 months in dating exclusively. Imho neither Cassie or Colton are in any hurry. They're taking steps that suit them as a couple. Imho they're on the same page, as in they're dating, enjoying their time together, but also have separate lives. Imo it's healthy, especially after Cassie's past relationship experience. 
They've talked about buying a house together next year, and imo they'll get engaged before that. Imo that all sounds very normal and reasonable.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13