SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 am

lavenderfan wrote:IS ANYONE ELSE FOLLOWING THIS TWITTER EXCHANGE BETWEEN COLTON, DEMI, CAELYNN, And CASSIE??

This is so funny I can’t hahahahaha

I think colton and caelynn will be juiuuuuust fine and they aren’t awkward anymore.

I love this good relationship between everyone

It is Bloody hilarious cantstopl ummmm and how’s Colton with buying that bottle of red for Cassie and the name of it is Ménage a tois laugh out loud cheeky man me thinks he bought it knowing caelyn was going over... luv luv lurv love C&C
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:51 am

I cracked up at Cassie’s “Ur missing out, wanna hang?” And his gif reply cantstopl

I think it’s hilarious too. I saw this with Colton’s “me explaining food is like you explaining your feelings on the bachelor” tweet as well... the fact that these two can so easily joke about this stuff shows me how solid their relationship actually is. If it was on shaky ground or awkward it wouldn’t be happening imo.

Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:01 am

His reply to that "wanna hang out" tweet with their own "This is getting really awkward" gif was too funny also. 

I'm 99% sure, that butterfly necklace is a gift from Colton.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:10 am

Regarding Cassie and her readiness, I feel like they’re just taking their time. I actually think Cassie would say yes whenever Colton proposed. There was a moment on Kimmel that I believe she legit thought he was proposing and she even looked a little excited. Yes she’s living with her sister for now but Michelle also has a serious boyfriend. I’m around Colton’s age and I have some married friends in their 30s and we definitely still have wine nights or nights we go out despite them being married with kids :D it’s a fun break. Seems like Cassie and Colton are traveling around a lot coming up both together and apart. I think their trip to Denver for Kaitlyns podcast thing should be fun for them, I’m sure they’ll be seeing his mom and Cassie will finally be meeting more of his friends  Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:26 am

@Jolena

Here’s my take,

If Becca is allowed to be best friends with tia, and if Colton is allowed to be greats friends with Garrett, Blake, and Jason, why can’t cassie and caelynn be good friends?

I think it would be a double standard to doubt Cassie being on the same page as Colton or Colton being steps ahead of her when you have colton being friends with and talking with tia and Becca. Just saying.

This is bachelor relationships where your SO has dated 29 other girls at the same time as you... it’s a weird world with weird relationships.

Plus did you guys see Colton’s Ig story? He actively made sure to do a shout out to caelynn so their relationship would be normal friends.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:49 am

Stepping in here real quick....to whom ever said caelynn still wasn’t over Colton a few weeks ago at wta, I disagree, respectfully. Lol I think that was all made up for the cameras. I don’t think she would still be harboring feelings for him after almost four months knowing how happy and in love her best friend is with him. JMO.

Oh and I am going to meet Colton in Knoxville on the 9th when he is there for his charity. I’m not sure if I’ll actually do a meet and greet or just see him from a far laugh out loud. Depends. HA!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:snip
There was a moment on Kimmel that I believe she legit thought he was proposing and she even looked a little excited.

Let me add something (similar) to that (but TBH I felt exactly the same way about what we saw on Kimmel):

Later that day Cassie and Colton were on Kelly & Ryan Source and at about 5:30 Ryan asks about Cassie's Dad not giving his stamp of approval and Kelly asks "If you were to re-ask now, what do you think he would say?" Cassie answers "My Dad loves Colton - I think he would be "yes"". Then Ryan asks Cassie "if Colton asked you for your hand in marriage what would YOU say?" and her answer was "It would be a yes." IMO we don't know when exactly Colton is going to ask her Dad for his blessing, or when he will actually propose to Cassie but I think both are planned. IIRC Cassie has said she wants to be surprised and IMO Colton will surprise her.

It hasn't been mentioned so let me wade into the weeds and mention it. While wading through Cassie's experiences on Young Once (both seasons - including her audition tape for season 1) there were at least three statements she made that show her deep Christian beliefs and her desire to have God help her figure out her purpose and what she's supposed to do, and have God be a part of something as significant as choosing her life partner. She said all these things before she ever met Colton. IMO she has now figured that out and I think the answer is Colton. I think she's not only committed to the relationship; she sees this - with clarity - as God's plan for her.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Julie81 wrote:Stepping in here real quick....to whom ever said Caelynn still wasn’t over Colton a few weeks ago at wta, I disagree, respectfully. Lol I think that was all made up for the cameras. I don’t think she would still be harboring feelings for him after almost four months knowing how happy and in love her best friend is with him. JMO.

I've heard (and tend to believe) that the producers "coach / manipulate" the women on WTA to get back into the mindset they were in months earlier when they were eliminated - so that what they say seems to show continuity with how they felt when the left the show.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:08 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena

Here’s my take,

If Becca is allowed to be best friends with tia, and if Colton is allowed to be greats friends with Garrett, Blake, and Jason, why can’t cassie and caelynn be good friends?

I think it would be a double standard to doubt Cassie being on the same page as Colton or Colton being steps ahead of her when you have colton being friends with and talking with tia and Becca. Just saying.

This is bachelor relationships where your SO has dated 29 other girls at the same time as you... it’s a weird world with weird relationships.

Plus did you guys see Colton’s Ig story? He actively made sure to do a shout out to caelynn so their relationship would be normal friends.

I know they all seem to form friendships from the shows and it's nice to see. But what I haven't seen( or at least am aware of ) is any of them actually living this close together.( I mean down the hall in same building) Like I mentioned I know they all hang out in clubs, meet up at different events ,they stay in contact ,ect but this just seemed a little much imho  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Lucas, I agree with your posts above. I believe Cassie has prayed for clarity and for God to show her the right direction. I think she feels she is finally on the right path..in love and in life. She looks so content.

Jolena, I hope that in the coming weeks and months, your fears and concerns about the situation can be eased. Colton is a solid dude. He wouldn’t let this situation get out of control. I honestly believe that. I don’t know him from Adam, but gosh, I just feel like he’s pretty solid. I also don’t think Cassie would put herself or her relationship in a vulnerable position either. IMO.

Time will tell with this couple. I see a bright future for them.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:54 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:I will say that I was definitely NOT a fan of either of these two, but they are certainly growing on me. I can see them living a life full of dogs and cats, sorry Colton, you'll have to adapt to cats  thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 38 1f602 and country music festivals. Colton seems like a grounded guy I will say that. I don't know if these two will make it but so far seems like they are just living a chill life.

I remember you not being a fan of theirs during the show. Lol I was but could understand why others may have had their concerns. I don’t see how anyone can look at their relationship now, post show, and NOT believe in them or be a fan! Ha! Welcome to the CC CLUB
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:44 pm

Julie81 wrote:Lucas, I agree with your posts above. I believe Cassie has prayed for clarity and for God to show her the right direction. I think she feels she is finally on the right path..in love and in life. She looks so content.

Jolena, I hope that in the coming weeks and months, your fears and concerns about the situation can be eased. Colton is a solid dude. He wouldn’t let this situation get out of control. I honestly believe that. I don’t know him from Adam, but gosh, I just feel like he’s pretty solid. I also don’t think Cassie would put herself or her relationship in a vulnerable position either. IMO.

Time will tell with this couple. I see a bright future for them.

I agree with you Colton is solid . I like your take on it . I’m in it for the long haul with these two laugh out loud

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13