SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm

@Abda81864 I'm sure he can't say boo at the moment. They will save the drama for ATFR IMHO.

I was looking for something and came across this that I've read before.

Mills pretty much spoiled the ending when he stated we could see her changing her mind. So IMO she chose someone, I think Jed, but who knows anything can change after that. That's why we continue to sleuth! yes

She may have wanted Jed, but maybe he confessed about the ex per the s/cap we have where she walks off, and was leaning towards Tyler for that reason but in the end went with her heart.

"You could see her changing her mind at the last minute. She really is that in love with these last few contestants, and she's torn over it."
Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-spoilers-who-does-hannah-brown-pick-as-her-winner-does-she-end-up-engaged-what-happens-with-luke-parker-how-2019-season-end-25989.php#80JgqhBD8W98RO8U.99
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-spoilers-who-does-hannah-brown-pick-as-her-winner-does-she-end-up-engaged-what-happens-with-luke-parker-how-2019-season-end-25989.php

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:24 pm

He doesn’t have to defend himself but he should have ALREADY defended Hannah. Even if she did break up with him. She broke up with Tyler (supposedly) and he's defending her. Jed has shown to be a selfish person. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Jed cannot post anything IMHO without approval. I'll be surprised if he does.

Another indication he is the F1. Luke has posted I believe a couple of times defending himself. Tyler posts at his leisure, Jed cannot.

They are saving it for the AFRC which by that time they'll both be a mentally unstable mess JMO! Just the way TPTB likes it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm

I believe Jed could make a statement through ABC affiliated outlets if he really wanted to. ABC and TB execs can’t control everything. Even if it’s just a “wait and see” comment or “hey this is all on me but let’s not take the spotlight off queen hannah” type of statement. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm

That ET article though, https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatts-ex-makes-a-big-reveal-about-his-signature-guitar-exclusive-127642
Stevens says she would have liked a phone call from her ex

While in US article, https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-jeds-ex-details-heartbreak-reunion/
Then, he returned from the show and didn’t call her for two weeks. When he did call, she didn’t answer. “

This is not blaming or shaming the victim (I feel I have to say this every single time or my post will be misinterpreted) but facts gathering, and I know @GuardianAngel is keeping a record.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Gotta add that he too her guitar case to the show . This guy didn’t even have a guitar case ? Smh

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Not sure what it means but Jed's dad like Hannah's post about defending herself. I like that his dad showing some sign of support. I would think Jed could at least do something like that without needing approval. But that is jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not sure what it means but Jed's dad like Hannah's post about defending herself. I like that his dad showing some sign of support. I would think Jed could at least do something like that with needing approval. But that is jmo.

I agree, at least it's something from the Jed camp. I would hope Jed would make some sort of statement, even if it's "I'll make a statement later" but hiding isn't going to make it go away.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not sure what it means but Jed's dad like Hannah's post about defending herself. I like that his dad showing some sign of support. I would think Jed could at least do something like that without needing approval. But that is jmo.

I think this is confirmation that “the other men” on her post means Jed.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Did we know this?

However, he did make one proactive move: Jed limited the comments on his recent Instagram posts

https://www.bustle.com/p/what-is-jed-doing-after-the-bachelorette-the-musicians-instagram-holds-a-few-hints-18139500

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jed cannot post anything IMHO without approval. I'll be surprised if he does.

Another indication he is the F1. Luke has posted I believe a couple of times defending himself. Tyler posts at his leisure, Jed cannot.

They are saving it for the AFRC which by that time they'll both be a mentally unstable mess JMO! Just the way TPTB likes it.

And CH will be rubbing his hands with glee. plotting I can hear him now, "So, Hannah do you think you can trust this man?" "Where do we go from here?" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did we know this?

However, he did make one proactive move: Jed limited the comments on his recent Instagram posts

https://www.bustle.com/p/what-is-jed-doing-after-the-bachelorette-the-musicians-instagram-holds-a-few-hints-18139500
We definitely did not know this.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14