SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think, bottom line, revenue, money.

I don't think he sets up his own interviews. IMHO TPTB are contacted and sets them up. I don't think Jed has any say in the matter.

It ended in a scandalous season, people like to watch or read that sort of drama IMHO.

Totally agree. He did what was asked of him during the season and that was to remain silent until he was told he could speak out. Now that the show is over, I believe TPTB are allowing him to say his piece. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:27 am

@Chgohighlife IMO, partly true but also a bit harsh

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:41 am

Just Looking wrote:@Chgohighlife IMO, partly true but also a bit harsh

@JustLooking
I respect your opinion. I’ve never been accused of being a hot house flower. 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:44 pm

I totally agree that Hannah missed or disregarded red flags about Jed however to me the blame should go with Jed, the one with the lies (by omission or otherwise). I also agree that Haley should have dumped Jed when he went on the show but for him to use that as an excuse is a joke, IMO. All Jed had to do on ATFR and subsequent interviews was to take his lumps and the blame and be sincere about it. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. I think now that he should cut his losses and slither back home.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:11 pm

I just can't believe Jed is still trying to peddle his "I am not a cheater or a liar" story. His ego is just on another level.

He is 100% the loser of the season, exposed as a bad boyfriend, a liar, a cheater, a manipulator, a bad fiance, and if that wasn't enough, karma came crashing down to publicly mock him as a terrible singer/songwriter, the thing he is most proud of.

At some point, Jed will be humbled and do some self-reflection and hopefully stop lying, manipulating and become a good human.

Also, it must tick him off to no end to see Tyler be adored by the public. His reaction to hearing the Browns preferred Tyler to Jed was quite telling. He is used to being #1 and people fawning over him.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:42 pm

It’s hard for any of us, regular people who do not lie MOST of the time to justify and understand how he can continue to act like that...he is clearly perpetuating and getting caught in the web of lies that he created. Again, a remorseful, normal person would have IMMEDIATELY admit his wrongs with Hannah, showed how sorry and regretful he was, and ask for forgiveness.
Instead he has used his time away from the media to prepare, very ineffectively, a denying and blaming campaign that targets everyone, from ‘ the Haley girl’ ( the woman he said ‘I love you’ to, who stayed at his parents house regularly, that all his Nashville buddies knew to be his girlfriend, who he went on exotic trips with and who he unabashedly cheated on Super Bowl Sunday, who packed HIS bags
before the trip, the artist who lend HIM her OWN guitar case and to
whom he wrote a love note right before boarding the plane) to Hannah, implying that she should work things out with him, etc...
This is NOT normal behavior, because he is NOT A normal guy.
He is reacting as a controlling dude who is losing his grip and is back pedaling to gain some kind of positive image despite the colossal evidence against him.
In so doing, he is tripping on his own admissions and lies, which he can’t keep up with what he said to who and when.
One day ( to Hannah) he is saying he ‘ not verbally but in his heart’ broke up with Haley, another time ( interview) he is saying he called Haley in the plane to break up with her, on his way to LA.
He is jealous ( and that was also documented before and reinforced by Hannah herself) of anyone, now Tyler that comes near ‘ his prized possession’ .
It was already evident in the episode where Peter had his 1on 1 with Hannah (Riga?) and she was seen floating on a emotional high. Well, as soon as Peter came in, Jed is NOT EVEN TALKING to Peter, he takes his guitar ( in Haley’s case) and goes to serenade Hannah to make sure HE is the one she will end the night with.. even in thought...
this is only ONE of many examples of his attempt to control and dominate the relationship field. At the end of the MTP when Hannah is confused and needs time ALONE he comes in and talks about HIS feelings and steers her away from doubting what they have... despite the real concerns that he is not addressing.
Someone said it here, he is a predator, Hannah was not his first bait, only the biggest one and the jackpot he didn’t want to lose...he never conducted himself like a caring engaged man after he came back from Greece, that’s why many of us were scratching our heads at the news...when the spoiler changed, as we kept trying to reconcile his behavior with that of a fiancé. On the other hand we saw love and support and admiration from Tyler for Hannah and a fierce protector when Jed’s camp or friends would disrespect her on S/ M .

Now we know which one had love in their heart all along. Let it shine!

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14