SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by smg2587 Fri May 17, 2019 12:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Anyone else think its weird or questioning why he added an email address to contact for business/press on Instagram or is it just me?

Well, got to get the music career off the ground....although lots of them do it for any opportunities that come up, so it's not just him. I'd be curious to see how many of the others have done something similar.

His music agent been on his Instagram the whole time I believe the "The Block Agency" is where all his music bookings go. This looks like something new and different.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by dee Fri May 17, 2019 12:36 pm

It's definitely something new. I noticed him and a bunch of guys on the season have added email addresses for PR/Business inquiries yesterday. Any moment now, these people will change their profile to "public figure" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 17, 2019 12:42 pm

dee wrote:It's definitely something new. I noticed him and a bunch of guys on the season have added email addresses for PR/Business inquiries yesterday. Any moment now, these people will change their profile to "public figure" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

One of them has already done that and I unfollowed because of it. It was Luke P. by the way that did that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 17, 2019 12:54 pm

I also find it odd he added the "Bachelorette 15" to his bio so soon after filming.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri May 17, 2019 7:44 pm

@probabllyshannonford is one of Luke Pell’s girlfriend’s (Amanda Mertz) best friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwJDAUDnTLr/?igshid=1797ucpoed0to

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm83tA2HWga/?igshid=1tahond3gk2gp

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxKz2oBn9Be/?igshid=1cd3c3oik2uiy

That’s just a few posts w/ them. They havr been in each other’s stories a lot (Luke/Amanda/Shannon)

Could be coincidence I guess....
Luke also follows Jed, but I don’t think Jed follows him.

So besides being a musician, Jed is also, get this, a male revue dancer at the Music City Male Revue in Nashville. I don’t know if he still works there, but as of late 2018 he was. The red head in the second picture the guys are holding is apparently some girl on “Very Cavallari”

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Jed7-e1552161747941

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Jed8-e1552161768334

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Jed9-e1552161809651[/quote]

Source: Reality Steve[/quote]
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 18, 2019 7:27 pm

First good glimpse of Jed from his Instagram story.

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Screen14

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jedwyatt/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/jedwyatt/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 18, 2019 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 18, 2019 8:25 pm

Thanks for the pic....Jed baby not looking tanned to me but what do I know giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 18, 2019 8:38 pm

I just don't see Hannah with this guy. I think she liked him a lot and brought him to F2 so he'd get good exposure but beyond that... Suspect Hopefully we'll find out soon if I'm wrong.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon May 20, 2019 3:11 pm

I know Jed Wyatt might not be everyone's cup of tea here on this board, but here is a heartfelt post on Jed where he gives a personal testimony to a health struggle he overcame as a child. Aside from singing and having a past in taking off his clothes for bachelorette parties, Jed does personal training. He most likely became inspired to do fitness coaching after rebounding from this medical issue. I'm interested to see if we hear this story from him when he has quality time with Hannah.
https://www.instagram.com/p/4fzywHj4K0/

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 3:18 pm

@Opal Thanks for posting. What an ordeal to go thorough at 12 yrs old.

I like what I see of Jed and am predicting he is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon May 20, 2019 3:49 pm

I must have missed it. What was his heal th ordeal at 12 years old?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 3:56 pm

@beader It's in the link @Opal posted. He had to have a steel rod (doesn't mention why) across his chest when he was 12 yrs old. It was a three year ordeal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14