SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 am

I can’t even imagine Hannah’s mindset right now. 

She went on an emotional rollercoaster for almost the whole filming period because of Luke. IMO, that’s who she really wanted it to be, but it just fell apart pretty brutally for her. Her season has now become the Luke show. 

I think she also fell for both Jed and Tyler and had a lot of difficulty picking one of them (Mills majorly alluded to this). IMO, she picks who she thinks is the safer bet - the guy who most reminds her of what she is used to. It turns out he’s not the safer bet and she got engaged to a guy while he had a girlfriend back home it looks like. There are also rumors swirling around his post show behavior that appears to have been caught on video and that video might come out at some point. 

She also lights up like the dang 4th of July when talking about her F2 guy in interviews and it’s to the point where it’s so apparent that interviewers are calling her out for it.

All around it’s just one big “yikes” for me. No wonder she’s MIA on social media and not even promoting her own season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 am

So many opinions on this board, but really at the end of the day it doesn't affect me who Hannah chose as her F1.  Remember that the relationship starts after filming ends....the real relationship.  When people get engaged on this show, to me, all it means is they are committed to dating to see if it leads to marriage.  One of the reasons  why I never liked the formula for this show to get engaged after dating multiple people in such a short time.  I am glad Tyler is at least supporting his friend, Jed vice versa.  That is very rare for a F1/F2.  Jmo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 am

mercieme wrote:
misslurking wrote:So the person running bachelor.spoilers shared more intel she has on the peoples magazine stroy, bringing this over as I think this story is going to develop more considering we haven't heard anything from Jed or Hannah yet.

Non of Jed's friends are supporting the ex anymore, they feel betrayed by her. They are all on Jed's side. Apparently the relationship was over. She texted all the girls in the circle to back her up and no one will. From the point of view of the person running the spoiler account, all she thinks is she doesn't know what to think anymore  no idea
@misslurking so the bachelor.spoilers girl had also posted on Reddit yesterday that the same friends informed her that Jed was absolutely not engaged based on how he had been acting since he came home; so we are to believe the same friends now over People mag that fact checks its stories?

It can be both, they thought he was single after the show ended and also support him if they are asked had the relationship really lasted all the way until he left for filming the show. I am not sure. Will ask her on Reddit for sure as this seems like a valid question.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:57 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I still can’t believe Hannah wants a guy that everyone is drawn to but doesn’t choose that guy.  

This describes almost every F2 I can remember.  Not that surprising and probably a lot is due to the edit.

Yes! The heart wants what the heart wants. I used to jump on the fan bandwagon, but realized I don't know these people at all.....just what I see on TV and social media. Tyler may be a handsome, great guy but just not for Hannah. She lived and breathed the dating experience, I just watch a highly edited show from my couch, laugh out loud.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 am

People Hannah was told before the story was published about the situation. I truly believe she will stay with Jed because he choose her not the ex. She is quiet like a church mouse in SHV with Jed. This is why you don't make assumptions about who is a playboy based on looks and personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:00 am

misslurking wrote:So the person running bachelor.spoilers shared more intel she has on the peoples magazine stroy, bringing this over as I think this story is going to develop more considering we haven't heard anything from Jed or Hannah yet.

Non of Jed's friends are supporting the ex anymore, they feel betrayed by her. They are all on Jed's side. Apparently the relationship was over. She texted all the girls in the circle to back her up and no one will. From the point of view of the person running the spoiler account, all she thinks is she doesn't know what to think anymore  no idea

This proves my point. Nobody knows the real truth. I thought these were the same people saying that RS's spoiler was wrong and Jed is single? :crazed laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:02 am

Ash2214 wrote:I can’t even imagine Hannah’s mindset right now. 

She went on an emotional rollercoaster for almost the whole filming period because of Luke. IMO, that’s who she really wanted it to be, but it just fell apart pretty brutally for her. Her season has now become the Luke show. 

I think she also fell for both Jed and Tyler and had a lot of difficulty picking one of them (Mills majorly alluded to this). IMO, she picks who she thinks is the safer bet - the guy who most reminds her of what she is used to. It turns out he’s not the safer bet and she got engaged to a guy while he had a girlfriend back home it looks like. There are also rumors swirling around his post show behavior that appears to have been caught on video and that video might come out at some point. 

She also lights up like the dang 4th of July when talking about her F2 guy in interviews and it’s to the point where it’s so apparent that interviewers are calling her out for it.

All around it’s just one big “yikes” for me. No wonder she’s MIA on social media and not even promoting her own season.
She never should have been the bachelorette in retrospect. She is so young and has no idea what she’s doing. She was so so anchored to this “soulmate” connection with Luke that she allowed it to cloud everything and ruin the season. I think this jed relationship will quickly fall apart and she still has lots of time in life but she’s a dud as a lead imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 am

Minney wrote:When seasons get this out of whack and don't follow a typical format for spoilers, SHV's, or even episodes it usually means the ending is not a standard FRC either.  Do we have any screencaps of a FRC?  The fact that Tyler and Jed are friendly is even a bit odd.  I'm leaning towards Hannah being single.  Maybe that even explains Jed's grabby hands (still doesn't excuse the gf situation).  Hannah hasn't shown that she is anywhere near ready for a relationship.  She appears to like playing dress up, be in front of a camera, and the center of attention but not ready to be a good partner to anyone.  TPTB have hinted that Hannah may not get there this season and I'm ready to believe it.  

That scenario might explain the first promo set to the tune of You Don't Own Me where Hannah doffs her beauty pageant sash in the woods. It was moody, somber, not your usual promo.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

This proves my point.  Nobody knows the real truth.  I thought these were the same people saying that RS's spoiler was wrong and Jed is single? :crazed laugh out loud

I want to add, they never said RS spoilers were wrong. Those words were never used. They said Jed seemed devestating post filiming and based on that they were shocked to find that RS revised his spoilers and announced Jed as the F1 as that was never the impression they got.

Nobody knows the truth among us I agree, but the people that surround Jed must know more than us JMHO. Also, People magazine knows the truth. They fact check every little detail before they publish such stuff. There is no way they did not corroborate every single thing published on their article so we need to keep that in mind also, lots to come. Jed has to address this soon. Let's see what he has to say. His friends obviously know very little that goes on in his dating life clearly !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:12 am

People Magazine would not post a story without fact checking. They have to have receipts from this girl, like texts or phone calls, etc. of course his friends will support him. I wouldn’t expect them to throw him under the bus.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:23 am

Jed appeared devastated because he didn’t intend on getting engaged thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f600

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:28 am

but why People mag exposed Jed before the finale?
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly