SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:33 am

Mommyof2 wrote:So many opinions on this board, but really at the end of the day it doesn't affect me who Hannah chose as her F1.  Remember that the relationship starts after filming ends....the real relationship.  When people get engaged on this show, to me, all it means is they are committed to dating to see if it leads to marriage.  One of the reasons  why I never liked the formula for this show to get engaged after dating multiple people in such a short time.  I am glad Tyler is at least supporting his friend, Jed vice versa.  That is very rare for a F1/F2.  Jmo.

Yup. The real relationship starts when cameras stop rolling. Time to get sloppy drunk and play grab azz with randoms at the bar! Invite one home too, probably. Sounds reasonable. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

I am still sad for Hannah. I mean honestly her and Tyler felt the closet things to soulmates since JP & Ashley to me and she was so blinded by Luke and Jedd who don't deserve her greatness to see what was right in front of her imo

Last edited by Diana on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

So apparently RS has proof of their SHVs and has even more proof of what a scumbag Jed is. Hannah really struck gold with this one 🙄

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:58 am

zackzugen wrote:but why People mag exposed Jed before the finale?

The irony that People magazine will do the happy couple interview and photos too! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:27 am

i can't see how this couple can get through this. the people with the video and photo evidence might not release it to spoiler accounts. but if tmz came around with cashola, they will.

and hannah and jed are not going to be allowed to address it until the finale. so it will be a one-sided story until early august. they are doomed imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:32 am

Jed's friends supporting him and having his back is the least surprising/confusing thing of this whole situation imo. I have this conversation with my friends irl. Ladies, it doesn't matter how close you think you are with them, your man's friends are not your friends

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:34 am

@ReneeM bingo.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:34 am

I'm still trying to get over the bombshell that she chose Jed. Forget all of the other stuff. thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:44 am

So Jed was a stripper and a date for hire ? Priceless! That text tho, “wanna make out?” Hannah threw away a keeper and went with a creeper!

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am

teamfiercelove wrote:So apparently RS has proof of their SHVs and has even more proof of what a scumbag Jed is. Hannah really struck gold with this one 🙄

Just read reality Steve. He never said he had proof of the SHVs, he just said “yup” to if they’ve had them.

I still have a nagging feeling she’s single. IMO, they were not on an SHV this past weekend. They were probably reached out to by people last week for comments and have been quiet ever since. We don’t know if they’re together, we just know that they’re both trying to weather the storm. We have no idea where Hannah is, there’s been nothing tagging her. We’re just assuming shv because they’re both quiet which is usually a good indicator. However, I feel the people mag article disrupts that. Also there’s been zero promo of the FRC as someone above said.

Maybe I’m completely off base, and I know some of you have sleuthed seasons past where stuff like this has happened, but SM feels so different these days. Plus as said above, the you’re shady IG post still sticks out to me.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:59 am

@Sharnee I have a very weird image of him from his stripper days that I just randomly found on IG when I was going thru stories with the hashtag #thebachelorette

I can share it here if it is allowed and people want to see it. Not that it has nudity. Around that time I just saved it on my screenshots folder and didnt think much of it. Was under the impression that Tyler was F1 so who cares.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:03 pm

misslurking wrote:@Sharnee I have a very weird image of him from his stripper days that I just randomly found on IG when I was going thru stories with the hashtag #thebachelorette

I can share it here if it is allowed and people want to see it. Not that it has nudity. Around that time I just saved it on my screenshots folder and didnt think much of it. Was under the impression that Tyler was F1 so who cares.  

I’d like to see Jed the stripper .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly