SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:
SeekAny wrote:The whole world preferred Tyler! The best part is, there’s still so much time left before the finale airs... so many things could go down between now and then. And so much tea can be spilled!

I think I’m still excited to watch her time with Tyler, and see how hard it was for her to let him go. Then I’ll be excited to see their interaction on after the final rose.... I feel like that will be really good as Tyler is so perceptive of what to say. Honestly, Tyler is the one sitting pretty right now.

I love your optimism, girl, and I have always loved your posts.  But I just feel like I know how this is going to play out.  Hannah and Tyler scenes will now be amazing, but painful to watch.  Hannah will be super torn at the end.  I'm actually really wondering now about her being "so torn at the end" with a "last minute change of heart/decision," given the intel that Tyler's family thought he had won, plus what Mills teased, and just what we are seeing with her connection with Tyler in general. I'm not sure my heart is ready to watch that, considering how invested I got in them in the beginning. The break up will be brutal.  Her engagement to Jed will make me want to vomit. The AFR will be painful to watch.  Hannah is going to stand by her man. I will stress eat and throw things at my television, and I will probably post a million essays here about how much the whole thing just sucks. laugh out loud

As much as I would love, love, love Hannah to pull an Arie... and as much as I think Tyler might actually, probably take her back, because I believe he really fell for her, like really did, and he just seems like that kind of guy.... I want better for him.  This guy is seemingly pretty stellar.  He 100% deserves someone who will appreciate him and all he has to offer as their number one.  Hannah had him at number 3, apparently, behind Luke and Jed.  This is just mind-boggling to me, and I can't wrap my brain around it.  Not even just who Tyler is, but how she is with him.  She lights up, she calms down, she's herself.  They are funny and witty, and have amazing banter.  Their kisses look the most passionate and intense to me.  I don't know how she ranked him so low, but screw that.  He definitely deserves more than that in this world.

At this point, I stand firm in my hopes that 1. his edit continues to grow and grow. 2. His popularity continues to grow, and his follower count sky rockets.  3. He upstages the happy couple at AFR and gets tons of interviews post show... and 3. He ultimately gets the Bachelor.  This is where I'm at, honestly.

I mean, if Hannah does have some Arie moment with him, I'm a fickle person and will probably (ok, definitely) stan them.  But I just don't see it happening.  

Good Post I agree word as u can see i have no words today i'm still in shock/mourning
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:53 pm

My thought's on this show.

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Tenor
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 pm

@sosleepy Tyler ready like a Nicholas Sparks novel and Jed like some cheap Lifetime movie about a toxic boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:06 pm

@sosleepy I’m with you girl. I’m just a hopeless romantic and when I see IT, and I certainly do this time it’s so hard for me to let go.  I’m team whatever makes Tyler happy at this point. If that’s the Bachelor, please ABC then bless us. And if it’s hannah after a switcheroo, then I’m all about that too. Tyler let us know what you want, and I’ll root for it!

I just think sometimes during this process, the short timeframe, the head games, some of the leads are just blinded and plain dumb. And the best thing for them gets away the first time. Look at Jason, he should thank his lucky stars every day that Molly took him back. And thank goodness brooks left when he did or who knows what Des would have done. I know we all want to be first pick, but sometimes it gets messy before it gets right.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic

Smiley
I wonder if this is when the show got the heads up about people’s article and Jed the (alleged) emotionally abusive gaslighter knows exactly what buttons to push with Hannah. Pull out some bible quotes, spew some cliches about Jesus and voilà! To be clear, I’m not mocking anyone’s beliefs, rather that it seems to me like these guys are using those beliefs as a shield from criticism. I wonder if it’s a coincidence that this tweet was sent the day after one of his alleged nights out at the bar groping women and trying to get their numbers. All jmo.

Don't mind me as I follow you around and like all your commentary...b/c the bolded really hits home.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Yikes. Jed, you are exactly what the Bible warns us about....

"Ravenous Wolf in Sheep's Clothing"

:nervous

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:40 pm

SeekAny wrote:The whole world preferred Tyler! (IMO) The best part is, there’s still so much time left before the finale airs... so many things could go down between now and then. And so much tea can be spilled!

I think I’m still excited to watch her time with Tyler, and see how hard it was for her to let him go. Then I’ll be excited to see their interaction on after the final rose.... I feel like that will be really good as Tyler is so perceptive of what to say. Honestly, Tyler is the one sitting pretty right now.

I am just ready to move on to the Final Rose, MTA and ATFR. I don't even need to see any more episodes of Hannah dating her top 5 guys -- not with what we know and how it ends. I have "Luke fatigue," I am disgusted by Jed, and while I'm sure Peter and Tyler would be cute and adorable on their dates, I'm ready to get to the end. I can't wait to see how her break-up with Tyler goes. And how he reacts.

Hannah's been pretty obvious about her top 4/5 since the beginning -- Luke (way out in front), then Jed, then Peter, and then Connor S and possibly Garrett. Tyler started moving up the ladder with each interaction and probably replaced Connor/Garrett at #4 after his first one-on-one. Connor faded, Garrett was always on the edge by focusing on Luke, and Mike was friend-zoned very early in the season. I don't know when Tyler surpassed Peter. I think Peter, Tyler, and even Connor were somewhat of a surprise to her. Garrett, Luke, and Jed all have that same southern, scruffy, Christian look...and I can see how they were early contenders.

What do you think MTA will be like? Will Luke and Peter be there? If not, what's the point? All the guys just talking about how terrible Luke was? More bloopers? Or, will JPJ just eat nuggets and drop words of wisdom on everyone? Maybe Matt Donald will sing another song? Will Mike site in the ordained "next Bachelor" seat?

And then the finale and the ATFR. Whoa...I seriously CAN. NOT. WAIT. How do you think it will go down? Will the F4 appear on the ATFR? Will there be enough time? I think the ATFR might be a better venue for Luke (as opposed to MTA) -- I can't watch an MTA with all the guys - once again - focusing on Luke.. Give him is 10 minutes and get him out the door!

Peter will be glossed over unless he is in serious contention for The Bachelor...and then the F2 recap and interview. That's what I can't wait for.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Yes @North totally agree. Im also v keen to see Hannah sitting on the couch with Tyler.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@sosleepy exactly, me too. But it's best to not even go there because we know what will happen.

We are doing a great job keeping it surface level, and I appreciate that!

yes

I posted that tweet because I noticed it a few days ago when I was stalking his movements and thought that I too never realized he was religious.

@ReneeM great comparison on other religious contestants and their behaviour.

Jed had an IG story a couple of weeks ago and he mentioned God, so I knew he may be a Christian.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:03 am

I kinda wanna arrange to play subliminal messages to Hannah along the lines of "yes Hannah you are strong, strong enough to admit you messed up and now choose right...."  As many have said, I do worry that all the criticism is going to only reinforce her determination to make it work.... C'mon, Hannah, time to "willingly boast of your weaknesses(st.paul),"  eat a little crow, and come into the light. No need to get sucked into the vortex of explaining Jed's behavior/lifestyle. Go give arie and Jason a call....they survived the backlash and are living their best life. C'mon Hannah you know you wanna....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:41 am

IMO Something just isn't sitting right with this whole thing. Something is up and im thinking it's on the order of the Arie/Becca/Lauren scenario .I still think she ends up with Tyler somehow , someway because from what i'm watching their connection and chemistry is obviously undeniable . Hannah wears her heart on her sleeve and is very transparent and even with the editing I see nothing at all between her and Jed for him to be her F1. I see more a connection with her and Peter . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:46 am

Jolena wrote:IMO Something just isn't sitting right with this whole thing. Something is up and im thinking it's on the order of the Arie/Becca/Lauren scenario .I still think she ends up with Tyler somehow , someway because from what i'm watching their connection and chemistry is obviously undeniable . Hannah wears her heart on her sleeve and is very transparent and even with the editing I see nothing at all between her and Jed for him to be her F1. I see more a connection with her and Peter . jmo

For whatever it's worth mama Sue definitely is team Tyler. She liked this picture 15 mins ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6VFH0hj2Q/?igshid=ydcxt2elcie

What's the point of liking pictures Tyler related ?? It's game over between them and she still keeps showing she is team Tyler. I understand she wants to support Hannah but why like pictures of her F2 and her ? So many times.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly