SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:So does that mean Hannah knows about her and still stays with him? I am trying so hard because I honestly love her but if that's the case, what a hypocrite. THE IRONY JMO
Based on Hannah’s dating history, she’s gonna ride for this man until the wheels fall off.

I agree. Now listening to Nick’s podcast has new meaning . Well, she can talk the talk and now we’ll see if she can walk the walk.

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:10 am

Sharnee wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:She (ex gf) and a girl that used to work for me a few years back follow each other. I am texting her in the am. I have to have answers!!!

Wonder how Mrs C is too? I’m sure she’s proud her son stayed true to himself .

I have a son Tyler's age, I would be very proud if I were her, that's for sure!!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Who do we think has been given the next bach edit?  IMO it's been Peters.

I think Peter is getting the Bach edit. There is just something about him that is really likeable. JMO of course. I would like for him to be the next Bachelor. Hope no dirt comes out about him. laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:55 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:So does that mean Hannah knows about her and still stays with him? I am trying so hard because I honestly love her but if that's the case, what a hypocrite. THE IRONY JMO
Based on Hannah’s dating history, she’s gonna ride for this man until the wheels fall off imo.

For real. This is the girl that kept a complete train wreck of a relationship all the way to FSDs just because he had a good first impression. She doesn’t give up easily. She also never admits when she’s wrong, if you’ve noticed in interviews.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:59 am

It's very possible Jed may have told Hannah everything about the ex, ala Arie and Lauren. no idea
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:03 am

Mommyof2 wrote:It's very possible Jed may have told Hannah everything about the ex, ala Arie and Lauren.  no idea

This is the one reason i can think of why theyre together. If Jed told Hannah about it pre PEOPLES release i could see it being ok. It all depends on how it ended and how honest jed has been with her
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:06 am

I doubt he’s told her about his serious case of grab hand.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:07 am

I can’t help but think that if Hannah just had the maturity to let Luke go sooner like she clearly should have done, she would have made herself more emotionally available and accessible in her ability to really explore the other relationships. Because she stubbornly held on to Luke for so long, everyone else, including Jed, was an afterthought. Because of lack of maturity/stubbornness/bad choices, she was left in a situation, where she had very little time to just decide to go with someone else. So she fell back on her type. The southern/Christian/country kind of guy.  By keeping Luke so long, she  never allowed herself the ability to really explore new possibilities with Tyler, someone who is on paper out of her lane. And just watching them together, it’s so evident they had so much potential. Honestly I don’t know how she can watch this back herself and not feel completely shell shocked and full of regret. Maybe she’s not even watching at all. That’s honestly the only way I could get through this. Her connection with Tyler is just too real, and she never gave it a fair shot.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:10 am

Mommyof2 wrote:It's very possible Jed may have told Hannah everything about the ex, ala Arie and Lauren.  no idea

I wonder if he told her about playing azz grab two weekends ago too. Or wanting to “grind on” rando bar girl and inviting her back to his place.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:14 am

sosleepy wrote:I can’t help but think that if Hannah just had the maturity to let Luke go sooner like she clearly should have done, she would have made herself more emotionally available and accessible in her ability to really explore the other relationships. Because she stubbornly held on to Luke for so long, everyone else, including Jed, was an afterthought. Because of lack of maturity/stubbornness/bad choices, she was left in a situation, where she had very little time to just decide to go with someone else. So she fell back on her type. The southern/Christian/country kind of guy.  By keeping Luke so long, she  never allowed herself the ability to really explore new possibilities with Tyler, someone who is on paper  of her lane. And just watching them together, it’s so evident they had so much potential. Honestly I don’t know how she can watch this back herself and not feel completely shell shocked and full of regret. Maybe she’s not even watching at all. That’s honestly the only way I could get through this. Her connection with Tyler is just too real, and she never gave it a fair shot.
I don’t think she’s watching tbh. I posted last week or something that I thought she was single because she’s seemed so checked out and I couldn’t remember another lead so disengaged while their season was airing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:16 am

Maybe she thought Luke was to good to be true ala FIR and worried Tyler was too. So she went with Shady Jed. I cannot believe Hannah hearing about Jed’s ex didn’t sprout worries. Was it told late in the game during Fantasy Date? It’s just very hypocritical of Hannah or  does Jed tell a good story ?  Just hope post show vids surface because I do think it’s on the horizon .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:21 am

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I can’t help but think that if Hannah just had the maturity to let Luke go sooner like she clearly should have done, she would have made herself more emotionally available and accessible in her ability to really explore the other relationships. Because she stubbornly held on to Luke for so long, everyone else, including Jed, was an afterthought. Because of lack of maturity/stubbornness/bad choices, she was left in a situation, where she had very little time to just decide to go with someone else. So she fell back on her type. The southern/Christian/country kind of guy.  By keeping Luke so long, she  never allowed herself the ability to really explore new possibilities with Tyler, someone who is on paper  of her lane. And just watching them together, it’s so evident they had so much potential. Honestly I don’t know how she can watch this back herself and not feel completely shell shocked and full of regret. Maybe she’s not even watching at all. That’s honestly the only way I could get through this. Her connection with Tyler is just too real, and she never gave it a fair shot.
I don’t think she’s watching tbh. I posted last week or something that I thought she was single because she’s seemed so checked out and I couldn’t remember another lead so disengaged while their season was airing.

Yeah. As I was writing this I remembered how she “overslept” last week. Jed isn’t watching either, or not very much, considering  he opted to go to a concert instead of watching his first date live. She also said Scotland was her favorite episode. Clearly girlfriend didn’t actually watch it, cause no one in their right mind who actually watched that mess could possibly label it the best.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly