SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Miyala wrote:The question is: if Hannah sent Jed home, did she follow her gut that time or the last time choosing him. Did she truly want Tyler first but Jed manage to make her change her mind OR did she always want Jed...

I have seen the connection with Jed from the moment they met. The M&G when he played his guitar and sang for her she was melting, "I have a crush on Jed", when he caught Luke P shirtless with Hannah she looked really embarrassed and disappointed in herself, their 1on1 date in Boston after he confessed why he initially came on the show, her face fell, but then he said he just wanted her in the end, she was relieved and then they made out against the wall, in Scotland when he dumped the bucket of milk over his head she said that was hot and then she climbed on his lap and attacked him. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Their relationship was built on lies. Such an unstable foundation, period , for me that is.
Jed deceives and Hannah believes . Perfect couple .***IMO***

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Miyala wrote:The question is: if Hannah sent Jed home, did she follow her gut that time or the last time choosing him. Did she truly want Tyler first but Jed manage to make her change her mind OR did she always want Jed...

I have seen the connection with Jed from the moment they met.  The M&G when he played his guitar and sang for her she was melting, "I have a crush on Jed", when he caught Luke P shirtless with Hannah she looked really embarrassed and disappointed in herself, their 1on1 date in Boston after he confessed why he initially came on the show, her face fell, but then he said he just wanted her in the end, she was relieved and then they made out against the wall, in Scotland when he dumped the bucket of milk over his head she said that was hot and then she climbed on his lap and attacked him.  laugh out loud

Yes, I also saw it more with Jed then with Tyler, at least so far. Wish it would have been the opposite though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Hannah is doing all the work, including, apparently, the forgiving.jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:23 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hannah is doing all the work, including, apparently, the forgiving.jmo

Which as a Christian, that is what we are called to do...forgive. With the format of this goofy show, I don't expect the lead and the F1 to end up married when all is said and done, but if it leads to that, great. If not, it was a learning experience and there will be someone else out there for them. In my eyes, they are dating and trying to figure out if it will lead to marriage.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:24 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
CHO wrote:And she thought Tyler was the player ......

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This made me laugh so loud I scared my dogs!

rofl clapping!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:29 pm

Miyala wrote:So, I have a theory about the ending. I was just watching episode 5b for the first time and saw the preview. I believe that for some resason Jed left/was sent home and Tyler was the only one there. Thats the reason why Tylers family got the info that she will choose him (and maybe for the wrong F1 info). Jed then comes back and turns everything upside down making her change her mind and choose him. She says, "things could have been so different if he wasnt here" (this is the reason for Mills saying something about she could have changed her mind seeing F2 come out of the car or something similar).

I think you may be on to something here. She has always said that she wants a man to fight for her and that she wanted to be chosen everyday, so in her mind that his exactly what NotTyler (I love this btw laugh out loud) did. IMO she made the wrong decision on that one.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:33 pm

Why is Hannah always alone when she's at these promotional events like the concerts and bb last night? Seems she should be able to have some friends or at least other past contestants with her. Does she not have many friends? I'm also wondering if one of the reasons she's doing so many of these concert series is to help make connections for Jed in the future? They're really naïve if they think Taylor Swift is going to mix herself up with Jed.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Has it been discussed why Tyler put up an IG story saying Apple music, spotify?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Question.  During Colton's season I read somewhere that there was a rumor circulating that the producers had actually filmed a segment where Hannah Brown returned before a RC asking to speak to Colton.  But they scrapped it after Colton made it clear that he only wanted to be with Cassie and no one else, threatening to quit the show altogether.

Does anyone on this board know if that rumor was true?  It made sense to me since I believe that Hannah Brown was who they wanted all along, and they had perhaps intended to use that segment to garner sympathy for her.  They certainly seemed to love her "choose me everyday" speech.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Miyala wrote:Has it been discussed why Tyler put up an IG story saying Apple music, spotify?

I have a feeling he lurks reddit ( might even post. ), since both his brothers post there. The bachelor subreddit sleuthed his Apple Music account and we’re giving him grief about not using Spotify.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Miyala wrote:Has it been discussed why Tyler put up an IG story saying Apple music, spotify?
It's a poll asking people their preference. You can vote if you have the Instagram app. It's a pretty common debate.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly