SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:12 pm

ok. I just know it has been discussed the last couple of days why both Hannah and Tyler listen to apple music and now I saw how he put up that story. I was wondering if he is reading the forums...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:13 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
CHO wrote:And she thought Tyler was the player ......

I listened to the Almost Famous podcast just yesterday and Ashley mentioned she spoke to Hannah about the cast photos that were just released that same week they filmed Episode four back in Rhode Island. She mentioned to Hannah that Tyler in particular looked like a fckboy, to which Hannah apparently agreed with. dizzy Great advice from Ashley... thumbsup

That’s the blind leading the blind, right there. no no
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Question.  During Colton's season I read somewhere that there was a rumor circulating that the producers had actually filmed a segment where Hannah Brown returned before a RC asking to speak to Colton.  But they scrapped it after Colton made it clear that he only wanted to be with Cassie and no one else, threatening to quit the show altogether.

Does anyone on this board know if that rumor was true?  It made sense to me since I believe that Hannah Brown was who they wanted all along, and they had perhaps intended to use that segment to garner sympathy for her.  They certainly seemed to love her "choose me everyday" speech.

It wasn't before a rose ceremony, it was when Colton was in Alabama for Hannah G's hometown that Hannah B showed up at his hotel to talk to him...Im guessing Hannah B was still upset over the break up and either wanted closure or wanted him back but I think at that point she was a strong contender for Bachelorette and they liked the "I want to be chosen everyday" narrative and her showing up with Colton didn't exactly support that in the best way so they cut it
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Hannah is doing all the work, including, apparently, the forgiving.jmo

Which as a Christian, that is what we are called to do...forgive.  With the format of this goofy show, I don't expect the lead and the F1 to end up married when all is said and done, but if it leads to that, great.  If not, it was a learning experience and there will be someone else out there for them.  In my eyes, they are dating and trying to figure out if it will lead to marriage.  

That’s true ..They all say the true dating begins after the show ends!! And they. An go out to .. grocery shopping.movie etc...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Haha. The irony now that Hannah is stuck with the ultimate fckboy while Tyler is out living his best life. laugh out loud imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Hannah is doing all the work, including, apparently, the forgiving.jmo

Which as a Christian, that is what we are called to do...forgive.  With the format of this goofy show, I don't expect the lead and the F1 to end up married when all is said and done, but if it leads to that, great.  If not, it was a learning experience and there will be someone else out there for them.  In my eyes, they are dating and trying to figure out if it will lead to marriage.  

Thx, well aware of Christ's mandate. Believe He also listed as one of His great commandments that one love one's neighbor as one loves oneself....not sure staying in a relationship if/when one is doing all the work quite aligns with the latter half of that. Jmo
But we shall see what the remaining episodes reveal I guess.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Something that’s really been nagging me is why did they hide Tyler in the edit/promos/pre season interviews so much if he’s f2? I’d assume they’d want to flaunt him. I was looking at a previous mills interview and everyone but Tyler gets mentioned.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:30 pm

I don’t know why they are hiding him so much! He is literally the gem of this season! I swear people are going crazy for him and he might post something once a day if that! Its what he posts that is so great though. It’s quality sh!#.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:30 pm

okkaayy wrote:Something that’s really been nagging me is why did they hide Tyler in the edit/promos/pre season interviews so much if he’s f2? I’d assume they’d want to flaunt him. I was looking at a previous mills interview and everyone but Tyler gets mentioned.

Tyler also got the first intro package !! classic F1 spot ! I understand that production team is new but editing team isn't !?! They has Jeds intro package and they didn't even air it. They included it in the deleted stuff !?!

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Also if he’s f2 wouldn’t they want to show his love story as well? Not just Jed’s? I mean they are now, but they waited a long while. Especially not in the promos.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:37 pm

The fact of all the ettes, Hannah and duche canoe get their love story shoved down our throats makes me gag.

Hannah went from one of my favorite ettes to my least favorite. All of this is so disappointing

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:55 pm

mbl wrote:@HEA it’s Jeds fault to lie to Hannah.  Why are you unwilling to put his very disrespectful behaviors front and center?  Hanna asked any guy with a girlfriend to leave on night one and he didn’t.  IMO

although you do not have to question what I think as it is against the rules of this forum, I will answer you noneless.

First I always (always!) feel unconfortable when some fans... who never met the contestants, nor the lead and were not present in any conversation or drama before, during and after the show... are so hateful about any contestant. It baffles me that some strangers may judge without the full knowledge of what happened based on social media or just from one person (and not knowing any details). That bothers me a lot.

I am always trying goods and bads on everyone and I never put any contestant on a pedestal high enough that because this contestant is not "winning", lead and the F1 are trash. I believe that everyone is imperfect and everyone deserves a chance for explaination and benefice of the doubt. why? because speculations allow that. For me, there is always 2 sides of the story. Sadly Jed and Hannah cannot explain anything yet. it is those girls versus a guy who cannot tell his side of the story. He is guilty of charge without a fair trial.

Some here already jumped on the conclusion that I think Jed is innocent. Not true. I think something happened (remember that I was not there) but I do not know the full story to accuse jed.

But now; I can also ask you the same question: why don't you give the benefice of the doubt and just imagine that the edited version we saw on TV during their 1-1, he may have came clean with hannah and prods decided to edit it. We were not there right?

So yes. I will always support the minority somehow because I am very unconfortable to read so much hate for a guy that nobody met but trust anything on social media from also strangers (do we know their motives?) or just accept one side of a story.

He did not say anything on night 1. fine. burn him alive! But I believe he did later... in my opinion.

This board leaves no chance for people who like the love story between jed and hannah. It is not fun to be questioned at every turn. no no

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly