Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:19 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-abc-premiere-spoilers-diversity-1203213538/amp/


Robert mills was already pretty pro Jed in the early interviews.

Here is the except:


Are there any other contestants to look out for?

I would keep an eye on Jed, the songwriter, because I think there’s always a red flag that comes up with a guy who’s a singer because there’s the question of is he there for fame? But he’s somebody that I think people are really going to fall in love with. I think Mike is somebody that everybody loves and is one of our all-time great contestants — funny, charming, a great smile, very sweet. He has a moment with her that is so heartfelt that people are going to just fall in love with him, but he’s also a guy that isn’t afraid to call it out like he sees it. We also have John Paul Jones, who never goes by anything but John Paul Jones. And then there’s Cam, who is going to stir things up very early with the guys in the house.




This screamed to me like they wanted to have Jed as Bachelor more than promote him as F1 to me at that time but what do I know !


I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 343
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Abda81864 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:26 pm

“People are going to fall in love with him(Jed).” -Mills

spitcoffee laugh out loud cantstopl rofl
Abda81864
Abda81864

Posts : 175
Join date : 2019-05-25

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 pm

@Abda81864 wrote:“People are going to fall in love with him(Jed).” -Mills

spitcoffee laugh out loud cantstopl rofl

laugh out loud cantstopl This is why I don't think Jed comes clean while filming for sure. I really do think the only reason they will protect him is if Hannah chooses to stick with him. If she dumps him they are going to throw him under the bus IMO.

So we will have to watch the next few episodes !

Editing to add we have to wait and watch on Monday what the possible new storyline is. As of now this reminds me of scroungers cat theory ! We don't know the cat is dead or not. Meaning we don't know if Jed is dumped or not laugh out loud !

If they cut short his airtime, throw shade at him, add a shady line he says about someone then it means Jed is gone and TPTB can continue with their strong badass women narrative.

If Jed is still engaged to Hannah then he will continue to get a glowing edit and basically Hannah's future is abysmal.



I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 343
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:40 pm

@misslurking wrote:
@Abda81864 wrote:“People are going to fall in love with him(Jed).” -Mills

spitcoffee laugh out loud cantstopl rofl

laugh out loud cantstopl This is why I don't think Jed comes clean while filming for sure. I really do think the only reason they will protect him is if Hannah chooses to stick with him. If she dumps him they are going to throw him under the bus IMO.

So we will have to watch the next few episodes !

Editing to add we have to wait and watch on Monday what the possible new storyline is. As of now this reminds me of scroungers cat theory ! We don't know the cat is dead or not. Meaning we don't know if Jed is dumped or not laugh out loud !

If they cut short his airtime, throw shade at him, add a shady line he says about someone then it means Jed is gone and TPTB can continue with their strong badass women narrative.

If Jed is still engaged to Hannah then he will continue to get a glowing edit and basically Hannah's future is abysmal.



If she does dump him , I can see him saying in the limo ,
I one upped Wes who only made it to F4 with a gf. Now bring me some whiskey and let’s go grab some girls butts . Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698 Jmo Hugesmile
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:24 pm

I would love to see an ED/volcano fs scene again, in a cringey sort of way. Tptb really liked Jilly, from what I recall, and to my eyes didn't feel the need to protect ed in the edit.

Hmm, I'd love to tweet that idea to tptb, if only I had twitter....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 998
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:37 pm

@misslurking wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-abc-premiere-spoilers-diversity-1203213538/amp/


Robert mills was already pretty pro Jed in the early interviews.

Here is the except:


Are there any other contestants to look out for?

I would keep an eye on Jed, the songwriter, because I think there’s always a red flag that comes up with a guy who’s a singer because there’s the question of is he there for fame? But he’s somebody that I think people are really going to fall in love with. I think Mike is somebody that everybody loves and is one of our all-time great contestants — funny, charming, a great smile, very sweet. He has a moment with her that is so heartfelt that people are going to just fall in love with him, but he’s also a guy that isn’t afraid to call it out like he sees it. We also have John Paul Jones, who never goes by anything but John Paul Jones. And then there’s Cam, who is going to stir things up very early with the guys in the house.




This screamed to me like they wanted to have Jed as Bachelor more than promote him as F1 to me at that time but what do I know !

Interesting that he didn't mention Tyler. Was Tyler ever mentioned as a front runner in any preseason interviews? I gotta wonder if tptb are shocked at the fans reaction to Tyler? Maybe the men in charge were oblivious to Tyler's charms? Fans reaction to Tyler is something I haven't witnessed before and I've watched since season 1!
Minney
Minney

Posts : 751
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:44 pm

@Minney wrote:
@misslurking wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-abc-premiere-spoilers-diversity-1203213538/amp/


Robert mills was already pretty pro Jed in the early interviews.

Here is the except:


Are there any other contestants to look out for?

I would keep an eye on Jed, the songwriter, because I think there’s always a red flag that comes up with a guy who’s a singer because there’s the question of is he there for fame? But he’s somebody that I think people are really going to fall in love with. I think Mike is somebody that everybody loves and is one of our all-time great contestants — funny, charming, a great smile, very sweet. He has a moment with her that is so heartfelt that people are going to just fall in love with him, but he’s also a guy that isn’t afraid to call it out like he sees it. We also have John Paul Jones, who never goes by anything but John Paul Jones. And then there’s Cam, who is going to stir things up very early with the guys in the house.




This screamed to me like they wanted to have Jed as Bachelor more than promote him as F1 to me at that time but what do I know !

Interesting that he didn't mention Tyler.  Was Tyler ever mentioned as a front runner in any preseason interviews?  I gotta wonder if tptb are shocked at the fans reaction to Tyler?  Maybe the men in charge were oblivious to Tyler's charms?  Fans reaction to Tyler is something I haven't witnessed before and I've watched since season 1!

No one would have known if they didn't follow spoilers that Tyler was a frontrunner. I wonder how oblivious were they ? Calling Jed the guy everyone will fall in love with aged pretty well laugh out loud ! At that time I just didn't pay that much attention to him not mentioning Tyler at all since it's kinda obvious that you would want to hide the F1 but this season has been so weird with the spoilers and the edit +interview.

Regarding Tyler's fan following I just asked the same thing in another thread... how could they not detect Tyler's star power ? Tyler's brother on reddit was confident that he won't he surprised if Tyler is a fan favourite in this season. The guy practically draws people in without even talking much or a lot of airtime. Yikes at Hannah saying she wants a guy who people are drawn to !! I guess when you get exposed for having a girlfriend back home you kinda draw people in too !


I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 343
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:21 pm

@Abda81864 wrote:“People are going to fall in love with him(Jed).” -Mills

spitcoffee laugh out loud cantstopl rofl

Obviously he did not anticipate the "ex"girlfriend factor.


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:30 pm

The one question I have about the Jed issue is WHY is this coming out now and after one of the strangest episode I have watched ?? IMO,Production knew about the girlfriend and that he was there to promote his career. I read Chris S book and in it he talks about how thorough the vetting process is i.e-- they ask about the contestants dating history, health history(including testing for diseases!), politics,religion, family relationships,friends, work,education, police records---so pretty much everything there is to know. Production has all the information and they decide IF, WHEN to release that info.

So I am more interested in finding out Why this is coming out now?

LynnTa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:32 pm

This thread is so crazy that I can't read it all. Just want to say thank you to the mods who have to moderate it. You've earned your crowns this season! And we're only half way done!


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2175
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:22 pm

@LynnTa wrote:The one question I have about the Jed issue is WHY is this coming out now and after one of the strangest episode I have watched ??   IMO,Production knew about the girlfriend and that he was there to promote his career. I read Chris S book and in it he talks about how thorough the vetting process is i.e-- they ask about the contestants dating history, health history(including testing for diseases!), politics,religion, family relationships,friends, work,education, police records---so pretty much everything there is to know.  Production has all the information and they decide IF, WHEN to release that info.  

So I am more interested in finding out Why this is coming out now?

Fair point, but obviously, questions are asked to the contestant who can choose to lie openly and more time than not it’s only after other people outside reports the person’s behavior, that they try and save ship. I?E. Lincoln,Leo, Tyler G. Etc...do you know any cheater who will admit to do so? Or a guy with a gf at
home volunteering that info? The vetting works if it includes OUTSIDE vetting, which I don’t think they have in place. CMIIW
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Imo they didn’t know Jed’s history as his Bach biography is total BS. Didn’t his agent get him on the show? From the info I have seen Js agent must have lodged his application when he started dating Haley hence the three weeks into relationship he told her about applying. So Jed ran with the old storyline of heartbreak which is also BS. In the biography he also stated couldnt make music and yet he released 2 songs in 2018 so Haley must have been his inspiration? I have to wonder if the scrutiny is less if applicant referred by agent. Imo the production and promos do not align with them knowing Jed’s background. Imo they all look stupid promoting him as a good guy. If had known would have avoided his name. The whole season is a mockery for promoting Hannah in the way they have only for this to happen. The only saving grace imo for all of them is if hannah dumps him publicly when sitting on the couch at the final. Can’t believe the down hill spiral that has occurred.
As for Luke P imo they showed her giving him the finger to distract from the Jed saga about to b played out in the media.

Loulou

Female Posts : 664
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum