SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sun May 31, 2020 10:21 pm

It’s always disappointing when people we’ve invested in break up. I was never one of those because I never really connected with either of them. Although I learned to appreciate them as individuals in their own rights, maybe my reading of their synastry left me dubious from the start.
🌟 A little summary of their charts show theses aspects : they have Suns in squares, which is their basic nature, main energy and vitality.
They also have Venus squaring each other, which means they have different styles or love languages and expectations. That is also relating to their financial goals and to how they like to spend their leisure time. Add another square from their Jupiter, which represent their long term dreams, religion, hopes and also life values and philosophies, and these are not shedding any other beneficial light otherwise. Then you have a very weak Saturn, the planet that binds together and add stability and structure to any relationship. A complicated Moon square Mars, which means a game of attraction and repulsion, where emotions and moods are conflicting with drive and ambition of Mars ( Colton). It’s a testimony of Colton’s determination and ‘ obsession’ with Cassie, that they made it this far IMO.
It’s been clear to me there was not enough to propelled them further, but we never know how people can harness the challenges and grow towards each other. I’m not surprised they ‘ attempted ‘ to break up ( I would think mostly generated by Cassie) several times in the last year. Circumstances made it difficult to cut the ties publicly before, and this time, with the crazy stuff going on in the sky right now, and manifesting in our streets in volatile ways, the pressure was inevitable.
I’m wishing them well, and agree that Colton will probably have a harder time moving on for a variety of reasons.
All JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:41 am

I am sad for him. If you are in love, you hope for best. JMO, but Cassie really loves him, but she never was IN love wiht him. Yes, maybe Colton generated this break up, but I doubt that his puppy love just disapire. Wish them happiness.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam