SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:16 am

Looks like her old IG was @officialrachaelarahill.  Put it into Google images and several images come up - it's definitely the same girl IMO.  

I agree @betteau, the fact that she's following/being followed by Cassandra and numbers are changing suggests they're both out IMO.  :yes:

Can't believe she's only 24.  Girl needs to lay off the fillers. affraid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by betteau Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:33 am

I could also be wrong but I'd peg her as a potential villain for....reasons.
betteau
betteau

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:41 am

betteau wrote:I could also be wrong but I'd peg her as a potential villain for....reasons.

:stirthepot Hee hee hee. I am enjoying your input to our forum @betteau, thank you.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:41 am

LOL, I think we'd already pegged her as such from her overly botoxed face laugh out loud Sounds like you have personal experience with her @betteau
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:23 pm

@betteau welcomeyall and great info!

A search turns up this, but I can't find the association within that link. It might be because her IG is deactivated.

Screenshot of search results Rachael Arahill Sydney

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur38

Source - warning possible adult site

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am

New pics night 1.  WTF is this outfit?  Veil - check.  Lacy white undies - check.  An actual dress?  Nah don't bother.

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 7oMTYPE
Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6GULCg5
Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 9RRB9Qw
Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ezn1oRj

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 pm

Rear view shown in first promo 28/06

Source

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MlxpGlC
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:19 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote: Wedding dress girl, AKA Rachael has disappeared from Insta. Her account she was using that we screenshotted has been deactivated, her previous one, which was officialrachaelhill is also missing. Possibly she couldn’t be bothered purging, so she’ll set up a fresh account for the show.

Bobette wrote:
NancyDrew wrote:

She is being followed by Monique Morley and an account called 'vibesmcgee1', who I think was identified a while back as a contestant thanks to Cassandra's follow list, and who in turn is being followed by Abbie.

WHO IS VIBES MCGEE?  Taking this over to the general discussion thread for immediate analysis!

Bobette wrote:Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SObXUPm

Source

She come up in my searching.  @Agent99, @Dirty Street Pie was she one of your potentials?

NancyDrew wrote:On further review Vibes' name is Rachel.

She was offline March 3 through May 2 and posted she was "off to volunteer with the orangutans" on March 2; a lot of her friends commented on this post including one who said 'yeah good one Rach! Go get it!', which makes me think this could be a cover?

Hair is blonde but more recently dark brown.

Edits: changed hair colour as she has dyed it recently.

Bobette wrote:
NancyDrew wrote:She was offline March 3 through May 2 and posted she was "off to volunteer with the orangutans" on March 2; a lot of her friends commented on this post including one who said 'yeah good one Rach! Go get it!', which makes me think this could be a cover?

Cover story or not, this is the best and most accurate euphemism for appearing on a reality TV show I've ever heard.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm

NancyDrew wrote:
Rachael: https://instagram.com/outrache0us?igshid=1d6g6uwtywr99

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HqIdEuE

Source

I can't stand her already cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:21 pm

@Bobette Looks like a Paris Hilton wannabe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:27 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Looks like a Paris Hilton wannabe.

@Sprite First thing that came to my mind too with that trashy pink tracksuit :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:52 am

Rachel's changed usernames again.  Obviously enjoying the attention IMO and I'm bored with her so not even going to bother posting her new one.  

When the show starts she'll have to make it public and deal with viewer "opinions" so no point playing cat & mouse when she's MoT anyway IMO. Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Arahill - Wedding Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
GuardianAngel
betteau
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
AllAboutLove
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum