SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed 15 May 2019 - 2:13

Ok i know its soon but i am on board MIKE 4 Bachelor Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f60d also i agree with sharleen Smiley

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 The-Bachelorette-Mike-

4. Mike, 31: “He oozes established, quiet confidence” Mike won me over very early in the episode with his intro video; he said that spending time with strong women taught him to listen, pay attention to small details, and know you’re going to be wrong. The observations here, as well as the fact that he can list them, say a lot about him. (One thing’s for certain: he sure as hell would have lent Hannah his jacket when she said she was freezing cold!) In Mike’s 1-on-1 time with Hannah, he quickly proved a good listener when she mentioned in passing having struggled with worthiness, and he said, simply and kindly, “Tell me about that.” Mike’s a bit older than the other guys here and I see that as a great thing—he oozes established, quiet confidence. wrote:

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-hannah-b-scott/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed 15 May 2019 - 2:25

@LeapofFaith I am with you! Mike for Bach!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat 18 May 2019 - 5:57

sdmom wrote:@LeapofFaith I am with you! Mike for Bach!

i third this!!!!!

i mean they always talk about being open to diversity right? and Mike is super sweet and charismatic! Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun 19 May 2019 - 4:34

I also like Mike and think he's got a lot going on plus he’s the perfect age.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 19 May 2019 - 14:56

I'm looking forward to hearing him talk more. laugh out loud What a voice, not to mention he's cool as a cucumber!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri 31 May 2019 - 0:40

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Mikepain
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelorette-season-15-episode-3/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=link&utm_term=6386DF24-80EC-11E9-9683-7ECF4744363C

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Giphy

via Giphy
Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Mikestrip
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelorette-season-15-episode-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 31 May 2019 - 2:46

He's so good looking imho!

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 25012493_1232032746940595_1066803463247101952_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdTe1vkh37b/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri 7 Jun 2019 - 3:32

Do you guys all think realistically he'll get the Bachelor spot? I hope so. I mean, I'm not sure what else they are looking for if they TRULY want to have a MOC. He is good looking, charismatic (though in drama a bit much), gets far enough based off of the new formula for casting leads, Vet, intelligent, good job, great on paper. WHAT IS MISSING????

ETA: The cast, crew AND CH seem to like him. BONUS!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:29

I saw Rachel and Jason on Strahan & Sara the other day and Rachel said she thinks he should be the next Bachelor and Jason said he's his guy. Add Ashley Spivey and Nick to that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat 22 Jun 2019 - 22:31

Kels0012 wrote:Do you guys all think realistically he'll get the Bachelor spot? I hope so. I mean, I'm not sure what else they are looking for if they TRULY want to have a MOC. He is good looking, charismatic (though in drama a bit much), gets far enough based off of the new formula for casting leads, Vet, intelligent, good job, great on paper. WHAT IS MISSING????

The general audience might be the missing link...
They talk about wanting diversity, but are they going to watch? As a POC, I asked WHY this show took forever to have a POC lead. Rachel became the first and the sky did not fall, so I'm still waiting for an honest to goodness reason why they choose not to have a Black man as lead.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat 22 Jun 2019 - 23:30

My vote for next Bach is Mike. I thought from the intro about his well rounded background intro video, TPTB were trying him out for the next lead. He's well-spoken, interesting, a gentleman and has really big feet and hands! (not that it matters) He's ready to settle down and has sown lots of wild oats (presumption on my part).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat 22 Jun 2019 - 23:34

Idlemess wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Do you guys all think realistically he'll get the Bachelor spot? I hope so. I mean, I'm not sure what else they are looking for if they TRULY want to have a MOC. He is good looking, charismatic (though in drama a bit much), gets far enough based off of the new formula for casting leads, Vet, intelligent, good job, great on paper. WHAT IS MISSING????

The general audience might be the missing link...
They talk about wanting diversity, but are they going to watch? As a POC, I asked WHY this show took forever to have a POC lead.  Rachel became the first and the sky did not fall, so I'm still waiting for an honest to goodness reason why they choose not to have a Black man as lead.

He could be in the mix Smiley Rachel had low IG follower numbers while the show aired but she became lead. Arie was mostly forgotten but popped up as lead. It’s a matter of the franchise making a decision. Not having a HTD is a disadvantage but Hannah didn’t.
I’m on-board. I think he has a dynamic personality and he would initiate great conversations.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Mike Johnson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Idlemess
Kels0012
Maddy
albean99
Bachhh022