SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:15 am

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 53786870_10158411545002846_7090512645123473408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkR8thR96JTeeOiPAqH8euiovhDrOQEO4nDJoycTuLLRjvwfSRQHI-Eqrz0R6_wzQs&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Ben G. (30) Charlotte, NC
Source

Credit to Reality Steve for his last name.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:28 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-052

https://www.instagram.com/ben_grange/

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-053

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-granger/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for SM.

Facebook - Ben Granger

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:41 pm

According to Bachelornation.spoilers, Ben was sent home night 1 but still don't see enough of a change in his IG so still a ??

Before RC tonight:

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ben_g_10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:According to Bachelornation.spoilers, Ben was sent home night 1 but still don't see enough of a change in his IG so still a ??

Before RC tonight:

I believe they got that info from the person that is on reddit running the spreadsheet that is keeping track of the rumors on the guys. (Demi tweeted about it if you don't know what I am referring too). They wrote that a coworker of Ben's said he was home before Saturday's limo entrance and was already back at work this week. Not sure if its 100% true or not, but that's where that info is coming for or at least that is where I originally saw it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 am

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:According to Bachelornation.spoilers, Ben was sent home night 1 but still don't see enough of a change in his IG so still a ??

Before RC tonight:

I believe they got that info from the person that is on reddit running the spreadsheet that is keeping track of the rumors on the guys. (Demi tweeted about it if you don't know what I am referring too). They wrote that a coworker of Ben's said he was home before Saturday's limo entrance and was already back at work this week. Not sure if its 100% true or not, but that's where that info is coming for or at least that is where I originally saw it.
The one on reddit that I saw is like above but for BRIAN B. I didn't see anything about Ben. But bachelornation.spoilers had him gone, then took it back and now he's there according to her. I am very confused on this but the above reference refers to Brian B, I think as I heard exactly that and saw that post but in reference to Brian and not Ben. There are tweets saying the same thing about Brian and him being a teacher back at work monday morning so only gone for 2 school days.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:07 pm

SO, I think that he's been eliminated on a group date. He is now allowing me to follow him.

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ben_gr10

It is being speculated on Reddit that there was a problem between Ben and Tyler G on a group date and that is why both are gone before a RC happened. This is speculated that way because of how Tyler got a rose on his date in epi 2.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 pm

Has ther ever been a contestant that got a special rose and then got eliminated the following episode ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:Has ther ever been a contestant that got a special rose and then got eliminated the following episode ?

Only 1 I know of is Kaitlyn giving Clint the first 1on1 the first week and eliminated him the next week.

Edit
Did some little research and found another 1, Nick gave Christen the group date rose (didn't air on tv) week 1 and got rid of her week 2. So it has happen.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:44 pm

There are quite a few cases of someone being eliminated the epi after they get a 1 on 1 date rose or gdr. Will get those stats happening later if that's ok?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Ben Granger - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum