SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:22 am

Episode 10 here I am

Sharing my almost live impressions 😊

So I am thinking for quite a while now that Matt is using his little Matt running the show. As soon as a sexy girl is making a move, he is almost in transe.

I understand the sexual attraction he has for Abbie. But was he truly considering her or was he using his time toying with her?

My question is... if he enters a serious relationship regardless who, if a girl like Abbie drop on his knees, what will be his reaction with no cameras as a barrier? Will it be the guy that say sorry after because he cannot help it?

Right now this is what I get from him.

TBC

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:01 am

Ep10

Cringing cringing cringing... all those yeahhhhh play on my nerves.

Can Nichole be any unhappier than she is? Her pouting face doesn’t make her pretty oh my

So Emma clinger 15 is baaaaaaaaack

Mmmm lot of zooming on Helena...

Oooooohhhh they recycled Jules!!!!

Mary: she gots the boobs

yep she did kinda liked the gravity all right laugh out loud

So props kept all the comments about Ellie being the winner. Helena and Abbie in particular. But although I see a ton of complicity, still missing the chemistry. I am biased I think. Seeing Matt reaction with Abbie.

Mary: her boobs were hanging out a bit. Abbie is a salesperson and now he is buying it

So no sleeved black top but a lot of Abbie ITM

So did he attack her like a monkey in the air? His legs all on her. Isn’t the other way around normally 🙄

Ohhhhh I love the setting!

Wow that was a good acting performance Abbie! Brownie points to you. But I do not think Matt cared much... outside pashing you I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:41 am

Ep10 Chelsea

So prods did not show us the yeahhhhhh SD card delivery again.

Sponsoring Sydney?

Phenomenal connection. Turn on. Easy and natural.

Meanwhile at the mansion..... laugh out loud

Abbie got interrogated on her feelings. Crickets. Awkward.

Ok lot of focus on Emma and Sogand. Are they next to go next week? For sure not before Mary and Nichole...

So prods inserted an Abbie ITM made top 2 or 3? Suntanned and boobs bikini? Beach kissing related?

Abbie: it is true that he is very much into me

Am I the only one who noticed the double sexual entendres? 😲

Matt: I am crazy about Chelsea

Ohhhhh magnum ice cream sponsor! Because yeah cheese and melting ice cream goes together right!

Ohhhhhhhhhh the F1 music

Poor Chelsea... nasty piece of crapola exist everywhere.

Matt is really into her. The difference of body language, his eyes never making contact and blushing at the same time..

Is it possible for all the leads and contestants to drop the glass on the table? Kissing with a glass in hand is plain ridiculous

So for me including Abbie in the SD with Chelsea means Abbie is F2. I have little doubt now. Helena is F3 and Ellie F4

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:34 am

All S/C are made by myself from a recorded TV show uploaded on my PC. I use also Bachelor archives on rare occasion to make some S/C. Credit of show: 10play Australia channel

Ep10

So girls call Chelsea the dark horse.

Haha here is Sogand in the orange belly dander outfit. Mmmm must have been awkward to do that in front of the girls.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy gawwwwd

I think Ellie maybe top 3 if not top 2? Is that even possible? I mean....

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 6 8e22c010

All S/C are made by myself from a recorded TV show uploaded on my PC. I use also Bachelor archives on rare occasion to make some S/C. Credit of show: 10play Australia channel

And Abbie here...

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 6 4011c810

No ITM for Chelsea or Helena so far...

During episode got a sleeved top for Helena witch was possibly made after the finale.

Weird.

So last episode last rose was Chelsea and this episode it is Helena.

Nichole had truly red eyes.

I always wondering how many times those girls are repeating the same words over and over again to make the frankenbites. Mary never had a date, yet wondering where she stand?

And the frankenbites Mary said that Matt never looked so stressed at giving the last rose?  cantstopl

So he cared about Mary to take her out but no Nichole? Ouch

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:42 am

Teaser episode 11

Ooooh so who is 25? 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

Matt is surprise so it is not Abbie who is 23... Chelsea is older 28... I think Emma is above 30. Kristen maybe? Sangand?

So Ellie or Helena?

He is surprised so not one he expected?

Which girl, both guys are attracted? Confident women. Pretty but not flashy and sexual. Women not girls.

The 2 girls would also go with a secure woman. Fun and witty.

I would have picked Chelsea but too old and not confident enough.

Ellie is one of his fav he would have not be surprised.

Sangand maybe? . Or Helena? Or Kristen.

Those are my choices

Interesting.

ETA sangand is 30. So Helena or Kristen... I will go with Helena because we have few other dates material with her we didn’t see and none for Kristen. Just a gut feeling here

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:45 am

Ok no bikini for Abbie but still. Is it me or she looks sick with her white makeup face? And Ellie doesn’t look at her advantage here too. Abbie looks like a brunette here... mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:51 am

So now I am considering

F1 Chelsea
F2 Ellie
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 am

Ellie was very confident about hometown. I think they spoke about it.

Abbie was confident due to the amount of saliva exchanged

Chelsea got also some reinsurance

Helena on the other hand.... needs her 2nd SD.... the Cinderella and moon tub. But I do not think both are together. Prods would end with the bikini tub. And we miss the tennis which can be hometown.

So we still have a lot of dates with Helena and not much with Ellie and Chelsea. Abbie has the yacht sunset to come. Oh and we have another night yacht I think.

So I am questioning.... is Chelsea really F1? Prods failed to show me a love story. No surprise, each season they do. If I did not see the body language with Chelsea I would doubt more. Nope. The difference with the other girls is huge. Chelsea is F1. I will be chocked if she isn’t

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:56 am

Good Post

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Good Post

Thanks hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 pm

My thoughts...

Prods have hidden 2 out of the top 4 up to episode 6.

They put upfront Abbie as soon as episode 3

Ellie
Ellie got her star moment on red carpet, then seen here and there until the girls said she was the winner...... I saw none of that. Zero. Nada. 1 useless gold ticket for sponsoring the poop of horse racing’s... since we saw no trifecta...then a good time at a fire activity. Did we see them talking outside of those moments.? No. Did we see Matt looking for her? No. Yet the girls saw something obviously...

Helena
First seen out of limo. So again, prods wanted the viewers to keep her in mind. Yet, she was a complete ghost for 6 episodes... zoomed with Chelsea often but no chat with Matt. Nothing special that I thought ohhh he is interested with her. The only thing was the bis repetition of Jessica Rabbit red dress messy red lipstick a la Clark Superman with his smug glasses............ total lack of imagination. Then the date he refused to kiss her because he suddenly feared for his  SM image. And now at episode 10, we see a frustrated Helena who see herself behind.......... which as per prods means next week she shall have something special for her....

Abbie.
Uses and abused to the pulp. I wonder what they would’ve done without her this season. No villains. Montage fabricated dramas with Monique and Rachael and a little jealousy with Nichole but nothing like they hoped like Romy cat and ash... do not even remember her name, the Jules girl......what a disappointment for prods eh? Abbie, so easy to manipulate in ITM. Girl is no villain. She is just like millions of pretty young girls who are using their body. I think she liked him but I think she likes her better although it would be easy to play her insecurities. Eh prods? Great job with her! I predict her and Ellie completely blindsided for different reasons but still quite hurt.

Chelsea
So insecure. So reserved in front of cameras. A little mouse who loves everything and everyone. If she is F1, she would have been the most hidden F1 I Have ever seen edited. No extra group date time episode 2. No chat at cocktail. Nothing romantic with her. Cooking and rappelling with the force pool kissing maybe? I saw no love story whatsoever. It is only because I see a major difference in the way he acts around her that I know but honestly? Prods messed up big time.

I would like to see a repeat of a Art/Matilda, marriage and baby on the way. (Ahem how wrong was I about this one... always happy to be wrong when I see such love and marriage and babies!). But my issue is Matt. Art was very respectful even if he kissed his F2 a lot. With Matt I feel as if he is a kid in a candy store and cannot help it. If Chelsea is his F1, it must be very difficult. This reminds me, already mentioned, Emily and Brad. Brad was all over Chantal. I do not get the full commitment vibe. I think Abbie was his weakness and not sure if he could understand the damage he would get if he did not pick Abbie. I personally would be quite upset at this point. I hope Chelsea can go over this but her insecurities explained by her ex actions.... tough. Especially considering the little SHV they have. I am very curious to hear about their journey after the finale. I guess I am a bit disappointed about Matt attitude so far. And the lack of visual love story. He doesn’t pursue Chelsea but Abbie so far and that bothers me.

Right now, daily mail must have shared some dirt already. But the real dirt is yet to come at hometown probably. More audience, more rating.

So I am expecting Sogand and Emma gone next week. At least prods tuned down the clinger thing...

Ohhh just realized... Nichole reminds me of Florence!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:04 pm

And maybe I am all wrong and Chelsea is not F1 regardless the F1 music, hidden edits and banters.

Maybe his interest was Abbie all along and he never cared for a long term relationship. Maybe daily mail dug some dirt and he is a piece of poop?

I understand prods are mixing everything now at episode 10. Yet, I do not understand the love storyline.

Ellie? did I missed so much and was so blind with Chelsea? Or Helena?

I see zero physical chemistry with Ellie but maybe it is there? I am sure Helena has it aka red dress fed lipstick? But why repeating the geek scene twice?

Will Matt go next willl on a getaway date with Abbie on helicopter and satisfies little Matt?

I am confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum