SELECT CONTENT

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:31 pm

@leavers cantstopl

Abbie revealed she was yet to sleep with anyone else as part of their new situation, while Konrad said he had.

So in other words, he got sick of her and is back in Melb sleeping around while she's still trying to lay claim to him.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:27 pm

I don't get how you're "In love" but have an open relationship. That's just me, to each his own.

She's just letting him do what he wants to keep her claws in him. The clock is ticking before "we decided to go our separate ways, please respect our privacy". Smiley jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:00 pm

TPTB is probably sniffing round one or the other of them as potential lead in the upcoming dual lead trashfest, and that person is trying to get out gracefully without the haters coming for them. Who would be more likely in that scenario, Abbie or Konrad? I didn’t listen to the pod, just saw her ranting on Insta
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:14 pm

At this point...

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:04 am

@Bobette that was my first thought actually, just picture it, Abbie and Konrad as dual leads, but then they realise they have unresolved feelings for each other and at the FRC either they both reject their F2 and choose each other OR even more deliciously, one of them boots their F2 with the intention of declaring for the other lead, and then the other lead chooses one of their F2. Hilarity and devastation ensues laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:07 am

Sounds awful - I hope they do it. We're down the rabbit hole now, might as well go Full Trash. Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:39 pm

In news that will shock no one, Abbie's open relationship is not going well.  Well not for Abbie anyway; it seems to be going swimmingly for Konrad, who probably can't believe his luck she's "allowing" him to have his cake and eat it too.  laugh out loud

Abbie Chatfield's open relationship hell: Bachelor star reveals her boyfriend Konrad Bień-Stephen has slept with two other people while she remains on zero and admits 'I'm over it'

Abbie Chatfield glumly admitted on Monday something had 'gone wrong' in her open relationship with boyfriend Konrad Bień-Stephen.

The 26-year-old, who confirmed the pair were non-exclusive last month, said on her radio show Hot Nights with Abbie she was annoyed her boyfriend had slept with two other women while she hadn't been with anyone else.

'So obviously being open means we can sleep with other people. [That's the] whole point. Unfortunately, I'm not doing the second part.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:22 pm

@Bobette Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698 you have a way with words that make me spit out my tea.

Something had gone wrong, omg laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+22
appiah01
therealswahili
Vjeff
Just Looking
Jolena