SELECT CONTENT

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:BTW A&A are still going strong.  He made an adorable chocolate egg for Easter based on his IG story.

Not sure how it works in the UK but in AU it's been long suspected (and pretty much confirmed by the most recent Bach in an interview) that there is a 3-month post show relationship contract, and this show only finished a month ago, so...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed May 29, 2019 6:03 pm

I guess they only have a 2-month contract in the UK.  laugh out loud

The Bachelor UK's Alicia Oates and Alex Marks have split, just two months after the Channel 5 show ended.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed May 29, 2019 6:42 pm

Bobette wrote:I guess they only have a 2-month contract in the UK.  laugh out loud

The Bachelor UK's Alicia Oates and Alex Marks have split, just two months after the Channel 5 show ended.

Source

They were together for 7 months. Alicia posted a statement on Instagram yesterday.

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  - Page 2 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 29, 2019 10:44 pm

That 7 month figure is an exaggeration by Alicia in an attempt to make their showmance seem legitimate IMO.  

Filming didn't even start until in October last year (Mark was posting filming locations on his IG as discussed here) so it may have been 7 months since they first met, but I wouldn't class them as being together on the show.

And they've already admitted they split up shortly after the finale, only "reuniting" (or pretending to, IMO) when episodes started airing in March (and even then it doesn't sound like they actually spent much time together...)

While personal trainer Alex has been spending time in Greece working at a fitness retreat, Alicia has been partying in Essex and Ibiza, with the time apart proving fatal for their romance.

Source

Plus, as Charlotte told The Sun:

“Alex told her he’d broken up with Alicia because his heart wasn’t in it – and claimed they only got back together for publicity.

Source

Combined with what I saw on the show (i.e. no genuine feelings IMO) this was a sham relationship grounded on contractual obligations and a desire for exposure IMO.  I don't think either were in it for love though, so no harm no foul...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2019 8:55 am

Oh no. My couple has fizzled. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Think he screwed up way before and she got back with him for what ever reason. It was interesting when she responded to a poster not to say that Alex cheated because it is very hurtful for her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

+3
Bobette
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: