SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:SO....for filming schedule sake.  Is it safe to say from the twitter activity that Jed had, he was eliminated at F4?

Just trying to get a lock on some thoughts.

Sorry for the back to back post, Auntie...credit to poster @smg2587... she sleuthed the changes on Jed’s twitter account but then today RS claimed the F4 went to Greece but he didn’t provide proof....and as GA just posted they don’t get their phone back until they are on US soil so can’t confirm if RS is correct in his speculation.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 07, 2019 9:11 pm

mercieme wrote:@Leapoffaith gurl since I know how much of a crush you have on Tyler C, let me make your day giggling I have sleuthed this dude like a lot and a lot of folks from either his high school or his town have commented on spoiler sites how nice he is, there is a comment on FB that some dude wrote about how Tyler would take his shirt off ff his back and offer it. I did see a comment from some girl saying he was DMx her friend months ago and when probed she said nothing scandalous happened that he was just DMx her to hang out. So no idea what the heck CH is talking about, I can only surmise that based on SCs from the preview, Cam may have gotten into it with Tyler. We shall see how it plays out 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887 Now carry on gurl with your crush giggling

YESS!! Thanxx heartbeat  cloud nine  Goes to show i really need to take everything Chris says with a grain of salt laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 9:14 pm

RS just tweeted that there's a major spoiler coming later tonight... probably who was eliminated at F4, maybe F3 as well, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:RS just tweeted that there's a major spoiler coming later tonight... probably who was eliminated at F4, maybe F3 as well, IMO.

probably....would be nice if it was more major - like Luke P self eliminated laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 9:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:RS just tweeted that there's a major spoiler coming later tonight... probably who was eliminated at F4, maybe F3 as well, IMO.

probably....would be nice if it was more major - like Luke P self eliminated laugh out loud

You are so bad 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 pm

I hope Hannah is smart enough to get rid of Luke herself. A Peter and Tyler final 2 could salvage this season. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 07, 2019 9:42 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I hope Hannah is smart enough to get rid of Luke herself. A Peter and Tyler final 2 could salvage this season. JMO.

one can only hope...someone on reddit said they sent all the bad tea about Luke to Hannahs family and they know.... i guess they could bring it to Hannahs attention at the MTP??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Can someone summarize what bad stuff and Luke, please?

Also, I don’t understand the Peter love. What do people know about him that’s so attractive?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 9:45 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I hope Hannah is smart enough to get rid of Luke herself. A Peter and Tyler final 2 could salvage this season. JMO.

one can only hope...someone on reddit said they sent all the bad tea about Luke to Hannahs family and they know.... i guess they could bring it to Hannahs attention at the MTP??

Wow... Reddit is savage...can’t believe they did that....just wow.

ETA - @sdmom, I don’t like spreading rumors because they could be unfounded but key word with Luke was accusations from an ex, not good and folks on Reddit are now using the behavior in the promo to validate the bad team from the ex. Jed, also similar line.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

That would be awesome! Nothing against Luke, but I'm ready for something different other than F1 getting FIR, and Ep 5 1-1. Besides Tyler and Pilot Pete are such cuties, how can she resist??
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue May 07, 2019 10:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29