SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Fri May 03, 2019 1:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri May 03, 2019 3:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:Pictures of Hannah with Jed Pete and Luke kissing in that promo. Nothing with Ty. Yet we have seen the most with him IRL during filming.

Are you saying that’s Luke Hannah is hugging in that red dress with the cutouts; same dress she is also shown crying in the SCs that sdmom made? I couldn’t make out the face so just asking to confirm. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 03, 2019 3:56 pm

mercieme wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Pictures of Hannah with Jed Pete and Luke kissing in that promo. Nothing with Ty. Yet we have seen the most with him IRL during filming.

Are you saying that’s Luke Hannah is hugging in that red dress with the cutouts; same dress she is also shown crying in the SCs that sdmom made? I couldn’t make out the face so just asking to confirm. Thanks.

CHeck the Earlobe

JMO of course as usual.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 03, 2019 4:07 pm

@nd4reality I thought it was Hannah’s ears laugh out loud & also didn’t observe similar side burns to call it Luke for sure.
Anywhoo...really keen to know why she was also shown crying in the same outfit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Hannah said when they announced her as the Ette, and it's also been played in the recent promos that she "wants someone to fight for her" I wonder if that's how Luke is going to be portrayed, there to fight for her, there for only her, etc, etc... He seems to be front and center in all the promos so far and they're editing him to seem a bit assertive (for lack of a better word) It was said in one of the Instagram spoiler pages that he wasn't well liked, maybe he was just all about Hannah and not interested in making friends with the guys.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 03, 2019 5:24 pm

mercieme wrote:@nd4reality I thought it was Hannah’s ears laugh out loud & also didn’t observe similar side burns to call it Luke for sure.
Anywhoo...really keen to know why she was also shown crying in the same outfit.

I don’t think it is hers .we need a lobe compare in the SCs thread laugh out loud.

I would guess it’s on the 2on 1 date

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:New preview from people.
https://people.com/tv/hannah-brown-confronts-bachelorette-contestant-girlfriend-teaser?

Why she confronted Scott. Her asking Luke if something is real. Luke fighting with someone in the same shirt he is talking to Hannah in. Mike confronting someone about objectifying a woman. Why show a potential kiss with Jed and not the actual kiss? Really want to know who she is kissing when she is wearing the red shirt and why Chris Harrison is comforting her on what looks to be the same date? Looks like we have another 'fight' date like she had on Colton's season. Looks like in Scotland in Kilts for the group date they show Tyler and Connor S. doing one.

@GypsySarah Thoughts and prayers with you. Hope this season will distract you.

KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-132
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-131
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-130
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-134
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-133
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-135
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-136
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-137
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-140
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-138
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-139
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-142
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-141
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-143
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-144
KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2019-145

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 03, 2019 7:33 pm

KellyRipa - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 58608512_873047153040910_6523302474653698929_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
bacheloretteabc Love is hers for the taking. On May 13, the crown comes off. #TheBachelorette
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 03, 2019 8:43 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Amberly wrote:First and foremost - all the best going forward for Gypsysarah!!

For the preview with Peter (photo) - hasn't there been some significance in the past with getting the date with the fireworks?  Great to get a bit of information - quiet for so many
days - thank you, smg2587 for the find.

The only 1 I can remember right now is Peter from Rachel's season getting fireworks the first 1on1 that season. I'm sure there is more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.

I vaguely remember Nick in Andi’s season also got fireworks , so I asked in his fan thread. Here’s the answer I got:

Fireworks on the group date at the monastery where he was given the group date rose which gave him a guaranteed hometown.

So two F2 in the past got fireworks in their dates. If the pattern holds true:my very bold prediction:
Tyler f1
Peter f2
Luke f3
Jed (the awkward HTD monkey jump, whatever his name is) f4

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 8:53 pm

sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Amberly wrote:First and foremost - all the best going forward for Gypsysarah!!

For the preview with Peter (photo) - hasn't there been some significance in the past with getting the date with the fireworks?  Great to get a bit of information - quiet for so many
days - thank you, smg2587 for the find.

The only 1 I can remember right now is Peter from Rachel's season getting fireworks the first 1on1 that season. I'm sure there is more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.

I vaguely remember Nick in Andi’s season also got fireworks , so I asked in his fan thread. Here’s the answer I got:

Fireworks on the group date at the monastery where he was given the group date rose which gave him a guaranteed hometown.

So two F2 in the past got fireworks in their dates. If the pattern holds true:my very bold prediction:
Tyler f1
Peter f2
Luke f3
Jed (the awkward HTD monkey jump, whatever his name is) f4

@sdmom yes

I'm sure there are more. I thought about that last night when I read the post upthread. We should add this to our statistics thread. IIRC Peter/Rachel also got fireworks on one of their dates as stated by @smg2587.

ETA : Week 2
Peter got the first one-on-one date with Rachel; they flew with Rachel's dog Copper to Palm Springs to attend BarkFest by BarkBox. Rachel gave Peter a rose at dinner, and they kissed during a fireworks display.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_13)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri May 03, 2019 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 8:58 pm

JoJo Week 4

Robby had his one-on-one date started at Playa Brava and ended on a night club in Punta del Este, and they walk downtown to a fireworks show. Robby receives a rose
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_12)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Seems I recall that Shawn got the fireworks in Kaitlyn's season.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29