SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 pm

@Luvstruck good memory!

week 6 Kaitlyn

Shawn opens a story to Kaitlyn about his past that has already feelings with her. Afterwards, they watch a fireworks show at San Antonio Botanical Garden that evening which Shawn B. received the rose
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_11)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri May 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Seems I recall that Shawn got the fireworks in Kaitlyn's season.

Yes he did! Episode 6, week 5 at San Antonio
Afterwards, they watch a fireworks show at San Antonio Botanical Garden that evening which Shawn B

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_11)

Jinx @guardianangel

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 pm

@sdmom jinx!

I checked Ashley Emily Des and Andi and I don't see fireworks. Relying soley on skimming though Wiki so it's possible it wasn't included. (Plus very distracted by hockey!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 03, 2019 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom jinx!

I checked Ashley Emily Des and Andi and I don't see fireworks. Relying soley on skimming though Wiki so it's possible it wasn't included. (Plus very distracted by hockey!)

Didn't Brooks and Des have fireworks on their 1-1? Maybe I'm just hallucinating
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 03, 2019 9:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 58608512_873047153040910_6523302474653698929_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
bacheloretteabc Love is hers for the taking. On May 13, the crown comes off. #TheBachelorette
Source

What have they done to her? If I didn't know it was Hannah, I wouldn't recognize her. Why couldn't they just stick to a photo from the promo? They were great without the photoshop.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 10:05 pm

@alwayscooking could be. I didn't see it in Wiki but I was skimming through or they may not have had the full details.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Cassie got fireworks last season on TB. Perhaps that does not count here.

But IMO fireworks is meant to enhance the amazing journey. Perhaps that’s why it doesn’t go to the f1 who in many recent seasons has had it really rough in the edit and storyline,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:Cassie got fireworks last season on TB. Perhaps that does not count here.

But IMO fireworks is meant to enhance the amazing journey. Perhaps that’s why it doesn’t go to the f1 who in many recent seasons has had it really rough in the edit and storyline,

Cassie got fireworks? I didn't see that and I must've watched it a million times.  giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 03, 2019 10:50 pm

Has the finale been filmed yet? I would think it would've wrapped up since it's only a week out from airing. , but I haven't read anywhere that it has. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 03, 2019 10:55 pm

Jolena wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Cassie got fireworks last season on TB. Perhaps that does not count here.

Cassie got fireworks? I didn't see that and I must've watched it a million times.  giggling

Prior to HTDs.

Didn’t she and C drink champagne outdoors with fireworks ? Anyway the stat is for the Bette series and not the Bach.

We guess the FRC will be around the 11th or 12th and they are filming FDs still. Check ALs filming SCHEDs.

Even Hannah has not yet chosen so the stats and trends do not yet apply. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 03, 2019 11:19 pm

@smg2587 the CH screencap, Hannah is wearing a white strappy dress, not the red one. We are talking about it in SC thread.

sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 10e3ff10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 03, 2019 11:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Prior to HTDs.

Didn’t she and C drink champagne outdoors with fireworks ? Anyway the stat is for the Bette series and not the Bach.

We guess the FRC will be around the 11th or  12th and they are filming FDs still. Check ALs filming SCHEDs.

Even Hannah has not yet chosen so the stats and trends do not yet apply. JMO.

Oh in Denver after he sent Kirpa home. I do remember them popping the champagne.  duh
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29