SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 8:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:That's the same outfit Hannah was wearing during her FD date with Luke. Interesting MF would select that photo hmmm

What are you thinking ?

Guys is there any evidence that Peter went out at F4 ? I saw many posts recently discounting him somehow. Sorry I have been knee deep in work and probably missed a whole chunk of Info.

Nope...no evidence yet to discount Peter. RS just said F4 guy was either Peter or Jed because he was sure Tyler made it to F3, he provided zero evidence which he never does. We are going to sleuth it out as always sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Fri May 10, 2019 8:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:That's the same outfit Hannah was wearing during her FD date with Luke. Interesting MF would select that photo hmmm
What are you thinking...
Who ever took the leaked photos of Luke and Hannah got very close to production. No leaked photos of any of the other FD  question
I think there's a possibility Luke comes back after he is eliminated to try to get Hannah to change her mind. More drama which production loves JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 10, 2019 8:41 pm

jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
What are you thinking...
Who ever took the leaked photos of Luke and Hannah got very close to production. No leaked photos of any of the other FD  question
I think there's a possibility Luke comes back after he is eliminated to try to get Hannah to change her mind. More drama which production loves JMO

dizzy

But I can so see it. We have not had a returnee pleading with the lead for a long time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 10, 2019 9:21 pm

I could definitely see him doing it as well. I would be up for it makes it interesting.

I still don’t think she would pick him. The body language was off to me at least and her mom liked a post about him being eliminated. So all for him trying. I still think she is ending up with the other guys.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 10, 2019 9:24 pm

I do too. Hope it’s a good one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 10, 2019 10:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
What are you thinking...

dizzy

But I can so see it. We have not had a returnee pleading with the lead  for a long time.

If my memory serves me well I think the last time we saw that was Jillian's season when Reid came back .I don't recall anyone since .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 10:15 pm

This is a post from Jed's dad apperently from Monday. It really the first time I seen his family commintate on the show. Pretty different than how the other f4 loved ones have talked about the show. Though I can't say I disagree with most of what he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFiNnulaor/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 10, 2019 10:22 pm

I don't for one second think Jed came on this show to find a wife so fingers crossed she's said bye bye after his HTD. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 10:24 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is a post from Jed's dad apperently from Monday. It really the first time I seen his family commintate on the show. Pretty different than how the other f4 loved ones have talked about the show. Though I can't say I disagree with most of what he wrote.

Thanks Papa Wyatt for this wonderful gem of a post sweatingbuckets - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 10, 2019 10:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is a post from Jed's dad apperently from Monday. It really the first time I seen his family commintate on the show. Pretty different than how the other f4 loved ones have talked about the show. Though I can't say I disagree with most of what he wrote.

His father has the same thoughts about all of this as Cassie and her father/family did.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think on this, my initial thought is it doesn't sound positive. It's almost like, he's sticking up for his kid not wanting to get engaged at the end of this, that he needs more time to make sure it's right. At any rate, they met Hannah, and I'm not getting the vibe they're all that happy about things
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 10, 2019 10:46 pm

jen689 wrote:snipped..

This is a good point. There have been several returnee's who really didn't go anywhere, just hung around and waited for their segment to return. Ali/Jakes season, calls Jake apparently from home, wanting to return to the show. Super sleuthers  found she was calling from a hotel room and not from home. Jake came back to warn Jillian about Wes, maybe Luke comes back to warn her about Jed?
Reid came back I believe two weeks later and I don't recall how we knew he never left but I do remember he wasn't at MTA. F3's are usually at MTA. There have been so many returnee's both 'ett and TB, I think this is good speculation. If Luke doesn't surface right after the FRC providing the lead and F1 have a couple of days together, it might be a repeat of Jillian's season where he sticks around and comes back during F2's LCD's. Just speculating based on previous season's returnee's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29