SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sun May 12, 2019 1:00 am

mercieme wrote:
Loulou wrote:Do folks think the F4 going to Greece was a planned move by TP?  wouldn’t production need a certain amount of time to organise and schedule the trip esp the date activities?
IMHO 100% planned....they had to have had those flights booked ahead.

I agree!
I wonder at what point they knew Hannah would cut Luke at f4. If early enough, maybe they had planned for him to return so they brought him alone to Greece?

Peter as f3... perfectly spot for next lead! But I am rooting for Mike, the first black Bach!
Mike, don’t disappoint me! AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 3806527698 :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 1:09 am

sdmom wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Loulou wrote:Do folks think the F4 going to Greece was a planned move by TP?  wouldn’t production need a certain amount of time to organise and schedule the trip esp the date activities?
IMHO 100% planned....they had to have had those flights booked ahead.

I agree!
I wonder at what point they knew Hannah would cut Luke at f4. If early enough, maybe they had planned for him to return so they brought him alone to Greece?

Peter as f3... perfectly spot for next lead! But I am rooting for Mike, the first black Bach!
Mike, don’t disappoint me! AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 3806527698 :yes:

Mike would probably be an excellent pick for the next Bachelor -- especially based on CH's comments in the "reveal" of the guys. Really interested to see how TPTB edit this season and in seeing how it all plays out. Jed as F2, based on Hannah's run and jump just seems... odd, IMO. But stranger things have happened, I guess. If it was Peter and Tyler in F2, it wouldn't be shocking if she picked Tyler if she was adamant that she wanted to stay as close to her family as possible, etc.

Sorry... rambling... loose based theories of sorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun May 12, 2019 6:51 am

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!

Just waking up and reading all of these spoilers. Will definitely be a more entertaining season than I expected from Hannah B.

Can't believe they wasted the most beautiful spot for an FD (Oia, Santorini) on Luke P! It has to be one of the most romantic places I've ever visited. And Santorini is such a small island that it will be interesting to see if all four FDs actually take place there.

I've never put much stock in body language...but with Hannah B I think you can. She was definitely not into Luke P in those vids we saw from the daytime portion of the FD. Which makes me think that Jed is her default F2 as her BL with him in Boston and at HTDs is similarly cool.

Tyler for the win, IMO. But I think they are both too young for this to be a lasting love...also IMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 12, 2019 10:01 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 10:04 am

Happy Mother's Day to all as well!!!

:sending flowers

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun May 12, 2019 10:08 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Kind of surprised at the dowdy outfits Demi and Katie are wearing....or maybe all covered up and baggy is the rage now!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun May 12, 2019 10:31 am

luvstx wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:

Kind of surprised at the dowdy outfits Demi and Katie are wearing....or maybe all covered up and baggy is the rage now!

Looks like a sleepover to me!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 12, 2019 10:58 am

Glad this spoiler is out. Neither of her F2 float my boat so I can watch detached and just enjoy Hannah’s personality during the season without liking how she ends this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 12, 2019 12:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 12:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:Glad this spoiler  is out. Neither of her F2 float my boat so I can watch detached and just enjoy Hannah’s personality during the season without liking how she ends this.

I really like both Peter and Tyler.  Granted I'm basing this just off the little we've seen, which isn't much!  Peter seems like he's going to be such a sweetheart.  I think why I'm so for Tyler is seeing the chemistry between Tyler and Hannah.   Hannah seems like a totally different person with Tyler, in a good way.  I also like that Tyler is more than just a pretty face, he may have modeled on the side, but that's not his primary career.  With the all athletics he was in and that he's probably a bit nerdy, he was on the debate team, and getting his MBA seems like he has ambition, which I like.   Peter as well as Tyler both have regular jobs, and I can't really see how going on this show is going to promote their careers, which gives me a sense of sincerity on their part.

Also I'm just so happy that Hannah was open to exploring other guys/relationships and not just going to the typical guy she dated in the past.

Hopefully you'll warm up to him @nd4reality!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 1:12 pm

If some of IMO good characteristics that have been sleuthed about some of these guys about their RLs come to bare on the show, I think they will win their skeptics over.....jmho. Regardless though, IMO it ain’t bad at all to watch the show not rooting for any one contestant. The premise of the show is ridiculous to think about it and it’s a miracle IMO that some of the relationships have resulted in marriage. I wish Hannah Beast & her dude the best & may the successful odds be in their favor.

On another note, it became obvious to me after the spoiler site released the picture of Pilot Pete getting the Epiode 4 GD rose posted in the SC thread that these spoiler sites & IMO RS have sources in production. I say this because the Pilot Pete pic had the camera timing stamped on it & the black edges of the camera are also visible per the IG post below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWkMEDg5aW/

So the person that leaked the pic was right there during that date IMO. I really won’t be surprised if RS & the spoiler site girls get a hold of the FRC pics at this rate...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun May 12, 2019 2:10 pm

I find it so odd that an employee would do that. I guess money talks, at least in RS' case...?  Or are they encouraged to do that by tptb, to pique interest?

Btw, have fallen behind on the forum...anyone else see a bit of Patrick swayze in Tyler?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29