SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Fri 17 May - 2:38

@18:25
I found it interesting that in the Build Series interview, she mistakenly name dropped Tyler C when the interviewer is referring to someone else that never got time with her. The interviewer was saying how there was a guy in the episode with beautiful green eyes that said they never got to spend time with her. Tyler C never mentioned in episode 1 about not spending time with Hannah. I believe the audience/interviewer were referring to Kevin (who has blue/green eyes). The only reason we know Tyler never had time was because in episode 2 preview, he briefly mentions it during the GD. Every time the topic of guys not getting the chance to talk to her due to Scott drama, she makes sure to slip in Tyler's name into the interview.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Fri 17 May - 3:07

Yeah, after watching the BUILD interview I'm thinking Tyler. Probably gave him a shot out knowing he would be watching. She also called him "super handsome".

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri 17 May - 4:12

Please let it be Tyler :rosiecolored
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Fri 17 May - 4:51

I don’t care at all whoever Hannah want to end up with or who she need to pick.

If i like the guy she picked then i’ll be happy and will be their fan but if i’m neutral on the guy i’ll just be happy for her but for sure i will not be interested in their journey.

Edit*
At the moment I'm only liking Peter and neutral on Jed/Tyler but who knows I might like them when the show ends.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri 17 May - 15:30

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May - 15:42

I’m hoping it’s Jed. Tyler looks like a less handsome version of Becca’a F2 guy to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri 17 May - 16:13

yana_bach wrote:I’m hoping it’s Jed. Tyler looks like a less handsome version of Becca’a F2 guy to me.

for me jed looks like a mixture of luke and robby from jojo's season. I just cant get past that.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri 17 May - 16:32

While watching the Build interview, I couldn't help but think that Hannah's pageant experience and training is serving her well in media interviews. She has been trained to think and gather her thoughts before speaking even if it's only for a few seconds. Very polished in a good way.

And there's no getting around how pretty she is. I wasn't looking forward to her season as I found her immature and annoying on Colton's season. She's come a long way and TPTB knew she could carry the show better than her other choices. They knew she would add spice and would be attractive to their main demographic. Have to give it to them!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri 17 May - 17:02

After watching the build interview the following stood out to me:

- when Jed was mentioned she looked happy but I honestly didn’t think she reacted any differently
- she mentioned Tyler on her own twice, where as Jed was mentioned by the interviewer
- when she mentioned Tyler she seemed much more coy and trying to suppress a grin which made me think she picked Tyler but then
- the interviewer asked anything you noticed watching it back she mentioned noticing no socks and what was up with that - I feel like Jed wasn’t wearing any socks night 1 where as Tyler was... just an interesting thing to comment...making me think you would notice your F1
- also she mentioned she got back three days ago which makes me think she got back Monday night as I suspected (I thought Tuesday would be the latest-and a little tight). Which would have given her one day rest, one day for press prep, then press. Why I thought this was important was that Tyler’s SM activity was Monday afternoon, during a travel day and could have been when he was traveling home.

Anyways all I can deduce is I am not convinced one way, I could go either way...between Jed and Tyler. LOL
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri 17 May - 18:00

Crazylady29 wrote:
yana_bach wrote:I’m hoping it’s Jed. Tyler looks like a less handsome version of Becca’a F2 guy to me.

for me jed looks like a mixture of luke and robby from jojo's season. I just cant get past that.

I 100 % agree !!! Jed gave me Luke Pell vibs before I knew he is a musician, and thats not a good sign dizzy duh
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri 17 May - 18:10

I think Jed is hot and I could definitely see why him and Hannah hit it off, Tyler seems very different but like it was said in the premiere maybe she needs to stray away from her usual type and maybe that’s what she did. I keep going back and forth with who I think she choose.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri 17 May - 18:51

I thought Jed was very good looking in the premiere. Tyler didn't look as sexy as he does in the later clips and scaps we have of them. I'm interested to hear them both converse with Hannah and the other guys. Brains are sexier to me....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29