SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rosetradamus - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Pattycake92 Sun May 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Jed looks super fine in his latest Insta story. Tyler spent all day on a boat with bikini clad girls and his bros. Both seem super happy whatever the outcome. I’m leaning toward Jed being the F1 just based on a feeling I get from following them both on IG. Luke seemed super crazy in lastest promo just shown on AI
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Rosetradamus - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon May 20, 2019 2:53 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Jed looks super fine in his latest Insta story. Tyler spent all day on a boat with bikini clad girls and his bros.Both seem super happy whatever the outcome. I’m leaning toward Jed being the F1 just based on a feeling I get from following them both on IG. Luke seemed super crazy in lastest promo just shown on AI
With the exception of Kate, his childhood friend who posted the IG story, the so called bikini clad girls are the girlfriends of his bros. In fairness, I am not sure he can influence what these girls wear when hanging with their men...just saying. Just want to clarify here. Not defending him for hanging out with his friends (3 days so far since he got back by my counting) as I know that F1s should for the most part lay low. In comparison, Jed has hung out with his buddies as well since he came back though no girls spotted in his IG stories.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 20, 2019 2:59 am

mercieme wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Jed looks super fine in his latest Insta story. Tyler spent all day on a boat with bikini clad girls and his bros.Both seem super happy whatever the outcome. I’m leaning toward Jed being the F1 just based on a feeling I get from following them both on IG. Luke seemed super crazy in lastest promo just shown on AI
With the exception of Kate, his childhood friend who posted the IG story, the so called bikini clad girls are the girlfriends of his bros. In fairness, I am not sure he can influence what these girls wear when hanging with their men...just saying. Just want to clarify here. Not defending him for hanging out with his friends (3 days so far since he got back by my counting) as I know that F1s should for the most part lay low. In comparison, Jed has hung out with his buddies as well since he came back though no girls spotted in his IG stories.

Just to add to this some where also Kate's friends.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 10:10 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 am

smg2587 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Just to add to this some where also Kate's friends.

Yeah, Most of the people that hang out with Tyler are open if you want to see who all was hanging with him. Not judging him whatsoever. I think that’s his normal weekend, I just get a feeling he’s single JMO. I do think Hannah would fit in with his friends BTW.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 10:46 am

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon May 20, 2019 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add YT video)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 12:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon May 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Just wanna know who F1 is!!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Does anyone have any idea who/how Jed, Tyler and Peter applied for the show? We're they nominated by someone or did they apply themselves.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 pm

https://abc13.com/entertainment/bachelorette-hannah-talks-about-making-connections-man-drama/5308972/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 20, 2019 2:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Should be interesting considering how much sh*t they talked about choosing her for bachelorette.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm

@alwayscooking According to Tyler's mother in a Facebook comment to one of her friends, Tyler got scouted to be apart of the show after being reached out to in the fall of 2018. Due to him being a male model, the casting coordinator most likely saw him on Instagram after searching through the various hashtags that he attached to his many modeling pics.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29