SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahsAngels - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun May 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Thanks @Opal....poster @smg2587 figured you would know right away if Tyler was already eliminated at F4 so thanks for confirming for us that he most likely is still in Greece.

ETA - on another note Chris Harrison posted on IG just before 8pm Greece time so IMO F3 RC was done & dusted prior to that time. Good luck to Hannah & her F2 guys as they bring this to a close this week HannahsAngels - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

HannahsAngels - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sun May 05, 2019 8:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Were these photos leaked by production or something?! I have no clue how a "fan" could've possibly taken that first one. Their body language is still iffy, IMO  question She looks like she's leaning away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Were these photos leaked by production or something?! I have no clue how a "fan" could've possibly taken that first one. Their body language is still iffy, IMO  question She looks like she's leaning away from him.

I mentioned that yesterday when some of the videos were leaked. How would a fan get that close to them while they were filming. I'm thinking highly unlikely.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun May 05, 2019 8:47 pm

I wish we had pictures from the other dates to compare. These pictures are fine, but the body language in the videos was blah.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 05, 2019 9:00 pm

There must be something wrong with me but I don't see anything really wrong with these pictures. He has her lipstick on his lips laugh out loud. Oh well.

ETA : Not sure that this is production.

These pictures certainly are not staged/professional pictures to my eye.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Yeah I don't know how a fan got a picture like this. This clearly was taken after a kiss because the first pic he has lipstick on his mouth and she is whipping it away in the 4. I thought some of the video yesterday where to close as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 05, 2019 9:08 pm

When one is ambivalent towards any of these peeps, one can be much more objective IMHO. The BL in pics are better than the videos IMHO. Suspect the pics were more at the beginning of the date when they met & kissed as evidenced by the lipstick on the lips...jmho.

ETA - any idea why production would leak these pics though? That is if the pics were leaked by them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 9:44 pm

I don't have any favorites or strong opinions on these guys yet either. I'm just surprised that this is the supposed frontrunner whom she decided on weeks ago, because her body language just doesn't convince me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 05, 2019 10:15 pm

^^^ not sure if any spoilers have come out that she had decided on him weeks ago. SCMIIW.

Earlier on there was a leak that he was a front runner but that could possibly be because of the FIR (assuming that the FIR is the front runner jmo) from whomever leaks this stuff to RS and the spoiler Instagram sites.
The other bit of info we got was after the Rugby date that she paid most attention to him and Garrent (again please correct) on that date.
Nowhere did we hear that Luke P was chosen early on.

Besides we have not got an update on who the front runner is after ( say )episode 5 so things could have changed since the first couple of episodes.
All my opinion from following the spoilers from RS and the Instagram spoiler sites.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I don't have any favorites or strong opinions on these guys yet either. I'm just surprised that this is the supposed frontrunner whom she decided on weeks ago, because her body language just doesn't convince me.

I am with you. I personally don’t like that RS announces a front runner because he gets the built in SM support for the F1 and does not allow for folks on SM who IMO mostly don’t have interest in sleuthing & hence can’t  be objectve. RS did get it right on Jojo’s season but sleuthing on this forum pretty much proved that Jordan was F1. Also RS got it right for Becca’s season but he was tripped towards the end & those TMZ pics saved him IMO.

Now with Luke, I personally prefer the F1 to not get into confrontations with others as portrayed so far in the promos. Will wait for it to play out but not a good look right now IMHO. Other than that, I could care less if he is F1 as long as our sleuthing here confirms it but so far him not getting a 2nd SD & the types of date he has had so far are not aligned with prior F1s. If he makes it to F2 & she gives him an exotic LCD, then I might change my mind laugh out loud

ETA - Bachelor Spoilers IG did a Q&A story 2 weeks ago & she said she heard both Luke & Tyler were the front runners...ofcourse we don’t know who her sources are, could be eliminated contestants who IMO will base it on what they saw or heard before they were eliminated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 06, 2019 5:05 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29