SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:48 pm

Do you think she’s pregnant?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:14 pm

What rumors about Deonna?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:14 pm

From pictures on instagram -- it looked like Deonna was at the reunion taping.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:31 pm

@2observe Please tell any rumors. Please.

I watch Unfiltered off and on so wouldn't have any consistency re: Deonna's participation.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Just watching this week's episode.. Matt telling Pastor Calvin that the past month for him and Amber has been perfect, in a good place... rofl sure Matt whatever you say. The look and reaction of Pastor Cal made me laugh out loud Geeze Amber just leave his butt ASAP.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:51 am

Linds911 wrote:Just watching this week's episode.. Matt telling Pastor Calvin that the past month for him and Amber has been perfect, in a good place... rofl sure Matt whatever you say. The look and reaction of Pastor Cal made me laugh out loud Geeze Amber just leave his butt ASAP.

Matt is a liar, he did this show for the money, like a basketball contract. He will "play" so many weeks and then get his check and move on, without Amber!
She makes such a fuss about him too, :headbanging :headbanging
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:51 pm

provenceguy wrote:Do you think she’s pregnant?
That's the rumor
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:22 pm

I don't have Instagram, but apparently Mafs Fan has released an Instagram story saying that Jamie and Beth are still together. Someone with Instagram might want to confirm....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:22 pm

2observe wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Do you think she’s pregnant?
That's the rumor

Can't wait to find out!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:27 pm

provenceguy wrote:I don't have Instagram, but apparently Mafs Fan has released an Instagram story saying that Jamie and Beth are still together. Someone with Instagram might want to confirm....

If true, that makes me super wrong and very surprised. But I guess the old saw holds true that only the 2 people in the relationship really know what's going on.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:44 pm

@Lorelei yeah agree let's hope they just decide to divorce at the end of this.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:56 pm

provenceguy wrote:I don't have Instagram, but apparently Mafs Fan has released an Instagram story saying that Jamie and Beth are still together. Someone with Instagram might want to confirm....

Just happened to see this and since I do have Instagram I checked it out. The sotry itself may be gone but the reply to an IG post seems to suggest that Jamie and Beth are still together:

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Mafs110

Source: My SC from https://www.instagram.com/p/B1PqkaIHOBt/

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Iluvbachette
whit90
Hotmomma
gurlbrit
ilovecarbs